剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
Yes, it was. -No, it wasn’t, Jacob.
那是…
That...
事实
is what happened.
他们不是我们最紧密的盟友吗?
Aren’t they our strongest allies?
没错
- Yeah.
但我们的总统不管这一套
But against that, our President has just refused to
他刚刚拒绝向他们的总理承诺
give their Prime Minister
我们会保护他们 所以…
a guarantee that we will protect them, so...
但我们跟澳大利亚共享一切
But we share everything with Australia.
他们可以看到我们所有的情报
They have access to all our intelligence here.
万一情报泄露了呢?
What if some of that got out?
频率范围 密钥
Frequency ranges, encryption keys?
你能想象
Can you imagine
这会危及多少美国人的性命吗?
how many American lives would be at risk?
我们必须搞清事情真♥相♥
We have to know what really happened.
还有原因
And why.
刚才那些澳大利亚人
And the Australians who just left,
凯瑟
Kath...
亚斯米娜 还有雅各那小子 天知道他是什么人
Jasmina, and whoever the hell Jacob Kitto really is...
他们知道真♥相♥
they know.
别急着下结论说这意味着什么
And don't go jumping to conclusions as to what this means,
因为你一定会弄错
because you will never be fuckin' right.
这件事必须保密
And this must remain secret, Jas.
亚斯米娜 尤其要对美国人保密
Especially from the Americans.
不过
Although...
显然你…
apparently,
跟他们的某个人关系很好
you are becoming quite friendly with one of them.
没关系 我们都需要私生活 我们理解
Which is okay, because we all need a personal life. We get it.
但我们相信
But we also trust
你会忠于国家 因为你跟我们签过
that you will be loyal because that is the secrecy act that you have signed.
保密协议
With us.
最近你俩似乎很合得来
You two seem to be getting along reasonably well lately.
当然 我们是朋友
Sure. We’re friends.
嗯
Well...
保持朋友关系也许对大家都好
staying friends might suit all of us.
一开始说我很重要
First, I’m invaluable.
然后为了政♥治♥利益把我撤职
Then I’m demoted for political expediency.
现在又说需要我
And now I’m needed again.
请你…
Can you, um...
回行动室吧
head back to ops, please?
你要告诉米德堡 我当任务组长时 A组的情报没有出错
And Fort Meade will be told A-Crew had no failure of intelligence
while I was mission director.
我会的
Eventually.
但我们的证明材料越有力
But the better our support information,
我的报告就越有份量
the more weight my report will have.
好吧
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表