剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
(美国的全球影响力依赖于)
(三个巨大的卫星监视设施) (搜集到的情报)
(第一个是巴克利空军基地 位于科罗拉多州的丹佛)
(第二个是曼威斯丘皇家空军基地 位于约克郡的哈罗盖特)
(第三个是松树谷)
(位于距离澳大利亚 一个内陆小镇几英里处…)
NETFLIX 原创剧集
联合起来符合双方的共同利益
It's in our mutual interest to stand together.
听着 我认为澳大利亚人 应该支持澳大利亚人
Look, I think Australians need to be for Australians.
美国人应该支持美国人
Americans need to be for Americans.
联盟的神圣之处
The sacrament of the Alliance...
没有自♥由♥的繁荣 只是另一种形式的贫穷
Prosperity without freedom is just another form of poverty.
信任 但必须核实
Trust, but verify.
(松树谷联合防御设施)
今天通讯组的任务是窃听中国主席
Today’s COMINT tasking was trying to pick up anything
在他举办的私人晚宴上说的话
from the Chinese Chairman at a private banquet he was hosting.
(行动室)
结果发现
It turned out
其中一位客人是我们总理的幕僚长
one of the guests was our PM’s Chief of Staff,
罗伯特·波伊尔
Robert Boyle.
我们把他的手♥机♥变成窃听装置
So we turned his phone into a listening device.
在当时那种情况下 这是唯一的窃听方法
The only way we could hear anything-- -
你想说什么? -猜猜看 是谁借机
What is this about? Well, guess who took the opportunity to
访问了幕僚长手♥机♥上的资料
access the metadata from the CoS’s phone,
下载了他在实兑亚太峰会上 所有的电子邮件
and download all his e-mails from the APEC conference in Sittwe?
你已经读过了吗?
Did you read them?
BM-24上的那个记者在峰会上 跟波伊尔拍了一张自♥拍♥
That journo on BM-24 took a selfie with Boyle at APEC,
罗兴亚人击落那架飞机的说法 不合情理
and a Rohingya shooting the plane down
你看没看过波伊尔的邮件?
just doesn’t make sense. -Did you read Boyle’s e-mails?
对 我看过
Yes, I read the e-mails!
只看了总理发的那封
Just the one from the Prime Minister.
还有谁看过?
Did anyone else?
没了
No.
所以这是真的吗? 他们在计划的事真的会实施?
Is it true? Is what they’re planning really on the table?
澳大利亚… -一切尚无定论
Is Australia-- -Nothing’s been finalized.
这件事…-绝不能说出去 -凯瑟 我只想搞明白…
And nothing must leave these walls. -Kath, I just wanna understand--
你的工作不是要搞明白!
It’s not your job to understand! Shh! - Uh--
你的工作不是搜集秘密情报 懂吗?
It’s not your job to go out private intelligence gathering, all right?
这种事不需要你搞明白
There is no understanding this.
不需要你去想 去分♥析♥
There is no... no nutting it out, no analyzing it.
你可能会被开除 还会他妈地坐牢
You could be fired and fucking imprisoned.
如果你不想
If you want to...
惹祸上身
avoid
不想惹大祸
the shitstorm of all shitstorms,
你最好做好你的本职工作
you'd best start doin' the job
发现他们的秘密
that you signed up for. -I--Reveal their secrets
保护我们的秘密
and protect ours.
你不要忘了
And just in case you’ve forgotten,
凡是不会唱《丛林流浪》 却持有澳大利亚护照的人
"they" is anyone who can’t sing "Waltzing Fucking Matilda"
都是“他们”
whilst holding a current Australian passport.
我说过
I told you
她不会罢手的
she wouldn’t let it go.
是啊 你真有先见之明
Oh, yes, you’re very prescient.
依我说 我们应该把A组拆散
You know what? We should split up A-Crew.
让A组的澳洲人尽可能远离松树谷 -不
Get the Aussies in it as far away from Pine Gap
不能这样做 所有迹象都表明
as possible. -No. No, we shouldn’t.All signs are
伊森和鲁迪相信了罗兴亚人那套说法
Ethan and Rudi have swallowed the Rohingya story.
但假如他们有怀疑
But if they have any doubts,
突然调走20个人只会加重他们的怀疑
suddenly organizing the transfer of 20 people might just ring an alarm bell.
他们在这里多待一天
Every day they are here doubles the risk
被亚斯米娜发现真♥相♥的风险就越大
of Jasmina finding out something more.
我说了 不行
I said no.
幸亏我介入得早
It's lucky I was onto this fast.
她现在会闭嘴了 -对 因为你沉稳收敛的方法
She won’t say anything now. -Yeah, because your measured approach
绝对已经赢得她的合作和信任
was sure to gain her cooperation and trust.
你能处理得更好?
You'd handle it better?
我会像成年人一样处理
I'd handle it like an adult.
但你就是这样 心有疑虑的时候 你只会像大猩猩一样捶胸脯
But that’s you all over, you know? When in doubt, beat your hairy chest.
我表明了我们的立场 -见鬼 雅各!
I made our position clear. -For fuck’s sake, Jacob!
你疏远了她 而我们正需要她的支持
You alienated her when we need her on side.
她早该支持我们了
She should be on side already.
她没有理由不这样做 对吧?
No reason why she wouldn't be, is there?
你一定很不爽吧?
It shits you, doesn’t it?
调我来帮你救火
Me being called in here to save your little castle.
你没事吧?
You okay?
亚斯米娜?
Jas?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我们的航♥空♥母舰在哪里?
All right. Where’s our aircraft carrier?
仍在驶往南中国海
Uh, it’s still heading to the South China Sea at
速度20节
20 knots.
中国♥军♥方通讯有动静吗? 他们有拦截的迹象吗?
What about Chinese military comms? Any sign they’ll intercept?
没有人取消休假
No canceled leave.
没有召回休假人员
No recalled crew.
一切正常
Just... uh, business as usual.
你回来了 我去休息一下
If you’re back, I can take a loo break.
凯瑟 西蒙·潘尼有事找你
Kath? Got Simon Penny out here asking to see ya.
好 只是…
All right. Just...
好 -嘿 凯瑟
Sure. - Hey, Kath.
Phew!
绿化做得真好
Look at all that green, eh?
感谢纳税人
Courtesy of the taxpayers.
只要是美国纳税人 就没关系
As long as they’re American taxpayers, I guess it's not too bad.
你有什么事?
What do you want?
嗯 我可不可以…
Well, uh, do you mind if I...
坐吧 -好
Sure. -Yeah?
堪培拉的国防情报局缺一位管理人员
There’s a manager’s position at the Signals Directorate in Canberra.
我想申请那个职位
I was thinking of throwing my hat in the ring.
Hmm...
薪水很不错
Well, it's excellent pay.
是高级管理岗位? -嗯
Is that Senior Manager? -Mm-hmm.
你真会赶时间 还有两天就截止申请了
Geez, you're cutting it fine, aren’t you? Applications close in two days.
爱拼才会赢 我的座右铭
Live by the edge. That’s my motto.
我想…我想请你
I was... I was kind of wondering if, uh...
为我写一封推荐信
you could stump a reference for me?
你不喜欢在行动室工作吗? -喜欢
I thought you liked ops. -I do.
但堪培拉离家更近 所以…
But Canberra is closer to the family, so...
你确定你符合甄选条件?
Are you confident you can meet the selection criteria?
嗯
Yeah,
松树谷副主任的推荐信总没有坏处
well, a reference from the Pine Gap DCoF wouldn't hurt.
西蒙
Simon...
我♥干♥这行很多年了
I have been in this business a long time,
我觉得这个职位你还没准备好
and I do not think you are ready for this position,
我觉得我的推荐信作用不大
and I do not think a reference from me is gonna make a bead of difference.
明白了 -听着 别误会
Gotcha. -Listen, don’t get me wrong.
先去读个管理学硕士 在高级职务上历练一下
Go get an MA in management, do a stint acting at a senior level,
到时候我很愿意重新考虑 不过
and I’d be happy to revisit it.-But,
西蒙 看看日期
uh, Simon, look at the dates. -Yeah.
对 -现在恐怕来不及了
I think you left your run a bit late.
对
Uh, yeah.
很好的建议 谢谢 凯瑟
Good advice. Thanks, Kath.
Fuck.
我说
So...
西蒙来干什么?
what was Simon doing wandering around?
他想申请堪培拉的职位
Yeah, he’s, uh... after a job in Canberra.
让我猜猜 工资更高?
Hmm. Let me guess, higher salary?
对 而且离家更近 所以…
Yeah. It's also closer to his family, so...
有意思
Interesting.
先把亚斯米娜的事搞定
First things first. Jasmina.
我不想逮捕你 但我们需要设个局
I’m not about to arrest her, but we do need to set a trap.
让她无意中看到一些敏感信息 观察她
Have her stumble across some sensitive information, watch her,
看她怎么做 会不会把信息透露给别人
let's see what she does with it, whether she passes it on to someone.
嗯 现在恐怕不行
Yeah. I don’t think that’s a goer right now.
雅各刚刚训斥过她
Jacob has just given her a bit of a roasting.
什么事?
Over what?
亚斯米娜喜欢管行动室的闲事
Jasmina has a habit of overstepping the mark on the floor.
也没什么 个性冲突而已
It's nothing, you know, just a personality clash.
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表