剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
(美国的全球影响力依赖于)
(三个巨大的卫星监视设施) (搜集到的情报)
(第一个是巴克利空军基地 位于科罗拉多州的丹佛)
(第二个是曼威斯丘皇家空军基地 位于约克郡的哈罗盖特)
(第三个是松树谷)
(位于距离澳大利亚 一个内陆小镇几英里处…)
NETFLIX 原创剧集
联合起来符合双方的共同利益
It's in our mutual interest to stand together.
听着 我认为澳大利亚人 应该支持澳大利亚人
Look, I think Australians need to be for Australians.
美国人应该支持美国人
Americans need to be for Americans.
联盟的神圣之处
The sacrament of the Alliance...
没有自♥由♥的繁荣 只是另一种形式的贫穷
Prosperity without freedom is just another form of poverty.
信任 但必须核实
Trust, but verify.
他们一直在跟中国商谈中立协议
They've been negotiating a treaty of neutrality with China.
还有谁知道这件事?
Does anyone else know of this?
凯瑟和雅各
Kath and Jacob.
还有亚斯米娜
And Jasmina.
你信任她吗?
Do you believe her?
澳大利亚还没签这份协议?
Australia hasn't actually signed this treaty?
她的情报很可能是真的
It's highly probable her intelligence is solid.
好吧
Right. Well...
谢谢你告诉我这件事
Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
还有事吗?
Is there something else?
嗯
Yes.
我觉得该把实情告诉米德堡了 I think it’s time Fort Meade knew the truth.
我的事
About me.
又要上早班
Another early start.
而且又要加班
I have to work late again, too.
好吧
Okay.
你看上去更开心了
You seem happier.
你看上去很漂亮
You look beautiful.
那今晚你不去看比赛了? So, you won’t make it to the game tonight?
安德烈很想去
Andre really wants to go.
对不起
Sorry.
不过…你们好好玩
But, uh... you have fun, though.
听着 我估计华府会在几周内给我答复
Listen, I'm hoping to get an answer out of Washington in the next few weeks.
答复?
An answer?
堪培拉的职位
About Canberra.
大使 -哦对
The Ambassadorship. -Oh.
很好
Great. Great.
祝你今天开心
You have a good day.
美中两国在南中国海的
Tensions between the United States and China over the South China Sea
紧张局势继续加深 美国航♥空♥母舰巴特利特号♥
continue to deepen with the American aircraft carrier, the USS Bartlett,
已在有争议的九段线外停留了五天
spending a fifth day just outside... -...the contested Nine-Dash Line. -Brucie! Aww.
陈主席连夜发表声明
Chairman Chen issued a statement overnight
称美国海军对其领海的入侵
saying any incursion by the US Navy into its territorial waters
将是“毫无疑义的侵略”
would be an act of "unambiguous aggression."
我们只想捍卫我们的领土
We seek only to defend our sovereign territory.
我们没有把海军派到 距离洛杉矶仅一百公里的地方
We do not have our navy only a 100 kilometers from Los Angeles!
不过 科尔总统拒绝软化对抗立场
President Kerr, however, has refused to soften his confrontational stance.
我们有很多选择 我不排除任何可能 We've got options. I’m not ruling anything in or out.
因为中国无视国际法…
Not when China's ignoring international law...
澳大利亚总理菲利普·伯克
From Canberra, Australia's Prime Minister, Philip Burke,
在堪培拉呼吁华盛顿和北♥京♥
called on both Washington and Beijing
通过外交途径化解危机
to find a diplomatic solution to the developing crisis.I don't wanna see America,
我不希望看到美国、中国
China, any of us,
或任何国家卷入冲突 那只会牺牲无辜者的生命
drawn into a conflict that can only result in the loss of innocent life.
但我认为…
But I think the real--
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 我一会儿就好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh... I'll be with you in a second, hey?
嗯…
So, um...
这个周末有空吗?
do you have anything on this weekend?
想不想…
Want to...
再见一面?如果可以的话
meet up again? Maybe?
嗯 好啊
Yeah, that sounds awesome.
我先查查值班表 然后再回复你 好吗?
Um... Hey, uh, let me just check my roster and I'll get right back to you, okay?
嘿
Hey...
我真的要去上班了
Um... I really have to get ready for work.
Hey.
你去过美国吧?
You've been to the States, haven't you?
去过 读大学时作为交换生 在斯坦福读过一学期
Yeah, a term at Stanford, on exchange when I was at uni.
想过去马里兰吗?
Ever wanted to go to Maryland?
马里兰有什么?
What's in Maryland?
我申请了米德堡的一份工作
I've applied for a job at Fort Meade.
什么?
What?
国安局通讯与公共事务项目主任
NSA Program Director of Communications and Public Affairs.
我找过伊森…
I asked Ethan if...
他会告诉那边 BM-24客机的事我没有过错 he would let them know that I’ve been cleared over BM-24.
是高级职位
It's a senior position...
现在有空缺 如果应聘成功
and an open one, so if I get it...
就不必让老爸以为 我是美国的档案管♥理♥员♥了
no more having to let my dad think I'm a file clerk for America.
而且马里兰州紧挨着西弗吉尼亚
Plus, Maryland's right next door to West Virginia,
我可以经常去看他
so I can be there more for him.
好 -那么…
Okay. -So...
你愿意搬去美国吗?
What do you say to moving Stateside?
格斯 这太突然了
Gus, this is really sudden.
我知道 我们认识的时间不长
I know, I know, we haven't known each other long.
不 -不算很长
No. - Like, really very long.
有点疯狂 但我觉得是好事
It's crazy, but I think it could be great.
好吧 米德堡有工作给澳洲人吗?
Okay. Are there even jobs for Australians at Fort Meade?
当然有
Yeah, there's sure to be.
我们在那边会很快乐 亚斯米娜
We could have a good time there, Jas.
幸福生活
Good life.
我会考虑一下的
I'll... I'll think about it.
两大杯馥芮白
Two large flat whites, please.
那伊莎要去国外了?
So, now Aesha's going overseas?
对 去哪儿游学? -再加一杯皮卡洛
Yeah. And where's the excursion to? -And a piccolo.
如果让玛雅去金泽
If we let Maya go to Kanazawa,
就必须让伊莎去法国 对
we have to let Aesh go to France. Yeah.
我今天就交订金
I'll pay the deposit today.
再见
Bye.
我也爱你
Love you, too, babe.
谢谢 -再见
Thanks. - Bye.
嘿 我请客 格斯
Hey. I got these, Gussy.
Ooh!
谢谢 西蒙 不客气
Thanks, Simon. -You're welcome.
我们的任务一夜间暴增
So, given our tasking was ramped up overnight,
而且…行动室正在搜索南中国海
and ops are now scouring the South China Sea
在中国的人工岛上寻找目标 for targets on Beijing’s man-made islands,
我猜总统决定动武了
I'm guessing POTUS has decided to take a military option?
我的结论是不是太草率了?
Or would I be jumping to conclusions?
总统是在采取行动保护美国的盟友 POTUS is acting to defend America’s allies
不受中国日益增加的影响力的威胁
against the threat of China's growing influence.
再采取行动 你们就要开战了
Any more acting, you'll start a bloody war.
总统并未授权采取军事行动
There has been no military action authorized.
那我们寻找军事目标只是为了好玩?
Oh. So, we're looking for a military target just for fun?
告诉我
Tell me...
北♥京♥知道吗?
does Beijing know that?
我理解你们政♥府♥的担心
I understand your government's concerns.
总统会斟酌情报
The President will reflect on the intelligence,
听取建议 并在适当时
take advice, and when appropriate,
把他的想法告诉盟友
let our allies know what he's thinking.
告诉我们他对我们的看法?他一定会
Letting us know how he feels about us? I'll give him that.
但他现在好像不太愿意 斟酌和听取建议 对吧?
But he's really not a big one for reflection and advice now, is he?
说到斟酌
Speaking of reflection,
你想好如何打消
have you decided
格斯·汤普森 跳槽去米德堡的野心了吗?
how you'll quash Gus Thompson's Fort Meade ambitions?
他还是恶意软件的嫌疑人
Obviously, I'm cautious about recommending him
我现在不便给他建议 不过
while he's still on our malware list, but...
我不想毫无必要地阻挠他的事业发展
I'd hate to stymie his career unnecessarily.
这件事没搞清楚之前 他们一个都不能走
Until we solve this, we don't want them going anywhere.
真希望他不知道米德堡在招人
I wish the fuck he'd never heard about that Fort Meade job.
这都要感谢雅各
Well, we have Jacob to thank for that.
是他告诉雅各那边在招人
He brought that vacancy to Gus' attention.
摩西
Moses
是当务之急
is the most urgent.
跟未成年人上♥床♥
Uh... sex with a minor
可能被人勒索
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表