剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
And he's back there now on holidays after APEC.
很平常
It's not unusual.
他去北♥京♥度假?
He goes to Beijing on holidays?
那边的冲浪条件很差 但长城很壮观
Well, the surf's shit, but they've got a really big wall.
雅各 有个中国特勤人员
Hey Jacob, someone at the Chinese Secret Service
搞到了科尔总统的一段录音
got an audio file of President Kerr.
他在发脾气 14频道 自己听
He's chuckin' a tanty, mate. Channel 14, check it out.
至于该死的菲利普·伯克 他是个混♥蛋♥
As for Philip fucking Burke, what a jackass.
像世界政♥治♥家一样趾高气扬
He struts around like some kind of world statesman
其实根本没人鸟他
when nobody gives a fuck what he says.
还拿亚洲和平教训我?
And then he tries to lecture me on peace in Asia?
澳大利亚人算老几?
The fuck do Australians think they are?
那个破国家
There's more people in Shanghai
蛮荒之地 人口还没有上海多
than in that entire shithole fucking deserted fucking country.
确实如此 这是实时监听?
Oh, that's true. Is this live?
不 是20分钟前 他在酒店客房♥说的
Nah, nah, nah. It's like 20 minutes old, from his hotel room.
通过一名特勤的手♥机♥播放的
Playback through an agent's mobile.
他们是怎么搞到的?
How'd they even get it?
总统要去的房♥间 中情局都会事先搜查窃听器
CIA techies debug every room POTUS walks into.
一定是新设备
Must have new gear.
白♥痴♥ 愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Stupid, dumb cocksucker.
这要是泄露出去…
Yeah, if this gets out...
中国?不会的
From the Chinese? Nah.
不可能 那还不如做个霓虹灯牌子
There's no way. No, they may as well
告诉我们他们发明了新设备
hang out a big neon sign telling us they've invented something new.
他们不会这样干的
That's the last thing they'd want.
偷了别人的东西 一定会想方设法不让人知道
If you get a steal on someone, keep it secret for as long as you can.
没错 见鬼
Exactly. -Shit.
他们换了密钥
They've switched encryption key.
谁? -中国♥军♥方频道 30秒前
Who? -All Chinese military. 30 seconds ago.
失去了与他们的信♥号♥♥同步
We've just lost sync with all their signals.
影像组 有情况吗?
Imagery? Anything building?
没有飞机起飞 只有常规飞行
Nothing taking off. Just routine flight activity.
可能是在做准备
Just preparing, probably.
以防总统和主席明天的会谈不欢而散
In case POTUS and the Chairman don't have a good meeting tomorrow.
(收集室传输报♥警♥)
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
还好 只是…
Yeah, it's just...
还好
Yeah.
今晚凯瑟家的聚会 你去吗?
Are you going to this thing on at Kath's tonight?
去 但要先跟家里视频
Yeah, just gotta Skype home first,
跟绍尔和女儿们聊聊天
chat with Sal and the girls for a bit,
然后就去
then I'll come over.
你是怎么做到的? 你在这里 她和孩子们在美国
How does that work? You out here and her with the kids?
抱歉 我只是好奇
Sorry. - I'm just curious.
这里只有你和其他几个人 的婚姻没出问题 所以…
You're one of the few people here making a marriage work, so...
我也不知道 亚斯米娜
Dunno about makin' it work, Jas.
我是说
I mean...
绍尔觉得我回到家
Sal just thinks I come back,
就会翘着脚休息…
put my feet up, relax and...
家务事全靠她
she's the one running around like a mad thing.
好吧
All right.
也许我该保持单身
Maybe I should've stayed single. Hm?
那样房♥贷早就还清了
Would've paid off the mortgage by now.
我们要清点出入的人?
We'll have to count these guys in and out?
每天都要
Every day.
只有这样 才能搞清他们在干什么
It's the only way we can be sure what they're doing.
好吧 -嗯
Right. - Yeah.
不要盯得太紧了
Oh, God. Don't stare too hard.
要让他们觉得自己受到信任
They have to feel like they're trusted.
只想确保他们都走了
Just wanna make sure they're all leaving.
再见 福克斯先生 -好
Later, Mr. Fox. -Sure.
高层今晚都要加班 对吧?
All the top brass workin' late tonight, eh?
雅各
Jacob.
你打哪儿来?
Where did you spring from?
刚刚向他俩汇报完今天的工作
Just finished giving these two a run-down from today's shift.
总之 下班了
Anyway. Better run.
凯瑟家见
See you at Kath's.
好
Yeah.
所以我是老大 懂吗?
That's why I'm the champ. See?
所以我不让你们免费住在这里
That's why I don't let you live here, rent free.
因为我要揍你俩
'Cause I'mma beat you both!
我就要这样
That's what I do! See?
懂吗?你们别想逃 -好了
You can't get away from me.-Okay.
别想逃
Don't try and get away!
所以才会疼 -嘿
That's when it-- -Hey, hey, hey, hey!
吃饭了 -去吧
Dinner. Dinner.
吃饭了 -洗手
Go on. Hands.
去吧 用香皂洗
Go on. With soap!
好了 过来 闭上眼睛
All right. Okay. Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
等一下
Hold on...
好
All right.
我有点害怕 -好了
I'm scared now. Okay. - Okay.
不要睁开
Um... Keep 'em closed. -Uh-huh.
睁开吧
Open.
怎么样?
What do you think?
横放竖放都可以 所以…
Uh... -I mean, it can go either way. So...
多少钱?
Uh... What'd it cost?
七千澳元
Um... Seven thousand. Australian dollars.
它有迷人的深度 非常…
I mean, it has such a seductive depth. It's...
饱满 让人想起…
There's a richness. And it's evocative, I mean,
几乎能嗅到土地与画家
you can almost smell the connection between...
之间的情感纽带
the land and the artist, it's...
是啊 非常… 非常艳丽
Yeah, it's, um... it's... it's colorful.
我去拿酒
Let me, uh... let me get the wine.
我喜欢
Well I... I love it.
我带了喝的 带了烧烤用的肉 应该不需要别的东西了
I have drinks. Meat for the barbecue. I don't think we need anything else.
我们需要那个吗? -总要带点东西 摩西
Do we need that? -We have to bring something, Mos.
为什么? -这是派对
Why? What's it for? -It's a party.
在副主任家?
DCof's house?
我记得是头一回 -你会喜欢的
First one I can remember. -Ah, you'll love it.
今晚我本来想要换个英雄玩
I was gonna switch champions tonight.
想试试德莱文
See how it went with Draven.
他的攻击速度可能很适合我
I think his attack speed might really suit me.
好吧 你可以整晚玩《英雄联盟》
Okay, okay. You could spend the night playing League of Legends,
也可以跟一屋子真人聊聊天
or you could engage with a house full of actual humans.
干嘛要跟真人浪费时间?
Why waste time with humans?
好 你们随机选择的第二组数字是
Okay, your second load of random numbers are
八、二、七、五
8275...
我们只是有妄想的类人猿 过段时间就自相残杀
We're just delusional great apes who periodically kill each other
争夺统治地位
just to establish dominance.
现在 我要在下面随机写几个数字
I'll write a bunch of random numbers under that.
或者更糟 为了证明 未经证实不存在的我的神
Or, worse, to establish that my totally unproven non-existent God
比你们的神要好
is better than yours.
我完全不知道
...I had no idea
你们拿到的两组数字是什么
what two loads of four numbers you were gonna get...
答案是什么? -二、七 七、四、零
What's the answer? -27740.
我在刚才给你们的那张纸上 写的数字呢?
And the number I wrote on the sheet of paper I gave you?
二、七、七、四、零
27740.
太神了
Bullshit.
给钱吧 五十块
My 50 bucks, mate.
被你换了 肯定是
You swapped it. You had to!
我没有 -等一下
No, I didn't. - Hold on.
怎么会?这不可能!
How? It's fucking impossible!
听着 我没有换 这叫魔术 -你先去 我一会儿就来
Look, there's no swap.-It's magic. Give me 50! -Go on.
不要
I'll meet you there. -Don't.
不 -快给钱
No. - Just cough up!
不然是怎么变的? -走吧
How else could she do it? - Go.
50块 -会很好玩
$50. - It'd be fun.
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表