过了
Boom!
Victor Miles 我是 Tom Haverford 最近可好
Victor Miles. Tom Haverford. How are you?
非常感谢前来
Thank you so much for coming down.
我想把你介绍给Leslie
I want to introduce you to Leslie.
Victor Miles. - 你好
Victor Miles. - Hi.
这是我在调查时认识的绅士
He's a gentleman I met canvassing.
正巧也是印第安纳州最好的草坪供应商
He also happens to be the top sod guy in Indiana.
太棒了
That's terrific.
嘿 Leslie 嘿
Hey, Leslie. Hey.
我真心想让你搞定这事
I really want you to nail this.
Don水泥的Don 我是Tom Haverford 很高兴见到你
Don from Don's Cement. Tom Haverford. Good to see you.
我想了首贵公♥司♥的形象曲 听听如何
I was thinking of a jingle for your company. How's this?
Don水泥 是最好的水泥
Don's cement It's the best you can get
Don's
Don's
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you're here.
是 Andy也来了 表示支持
Yeah. Andy came, too, to give his support.
我有很多舞台经验 所以
I have a lot of stage experience, so...
这会没事的 对吧
This will be fine, right?
就是个公园嘛
It's a park for God's sakes.
他们能多恨公园呢
How much can they hate a park?
昨天看起来可有很多人不喜欢啊
A lot of them seemed to hate a park yesterday.
April April 我需要你坐进观众席
April. April, I need you in the audience. Okay.
等着 如果问题开始变得负面 我就叫你
Wait, and if the questions start getting negative, I'm gonna call on you.
你需要尽力吹捧一下 可以搞定吗
And I need you to sell the crap out of the park. Can you do that?
为啥 - 拜托了 April 这是正经事
Why? - Please, April! This is serious!
能做到吗
Can you do that?
可能吧
Probably.
好姑娘 好姑娘 好一个"可能吧"
Good girl, good girl, good "probably."
好姑娘 好 开始吧 大家排好队
Good girl. Okay, here we go. Line up, everybody.
我妈来了 我妈来了
My mom's here. My mom's here.
我妈来了
My mom's here.
不 我不能那么做 是违法的(拉火警)
No. I can't do that. That's illegal.
衷心感谢各位今晚前来
Thank you so much for coming out tonight.
这是第一次关于
This is our first town meeting about the proposal
改建Sullivan大街48号♥地为社区公园的会议
to turn Lot 48 on Sullivan Street into a community park.
好嘞
Yeah!
这肯定会是场灾难
This is gonna be a train wreck.
我希望我女儿能成功
I want my daughter to be successful,
所以我总是告诉她
which is why I always tell her,
"做好妻子和好母亲没什么错"
"There's nothing wrong with being a wife and mother."
我和很多人沟通过
Now, there are many people that I spoke to
很多人都热情地支持这个主意
who are passionately in support of this idea.
不幸的是今天他们都不能来
None of them were able to make it tonight, unfortunately.
但他们都存在 不是我编的
But they totally exist. I did not make them up.
哦 我看到有人提问 好 不 不
Oh, I see a question. Okay. No, no.
不 现在不提问
No. No questions right now.
我叫Kate Spivack - 嗯 我记得你
My name is Kate Spivack. - Mmm-hmm. I remember you.
我住在附近
And I live in the neighborhood.
我100%反对建公园
And I am 100% against this park.
不敢相信部门推进一个项目
I cannot believe the department is moving forward with a project
居然没做环境影响研究
without a single environmental impact study,
如果你们同意 就站出来
and if you guys agree with me, let's take a stand.
好吧
Okay.
我们有点提前了
We are a little ahead of schedule,
因为这次会议举办得太急了
because we're holding this town hall meeting so soon,
我曾经被Mark Brendanawicz警告过
which I was warned about by Mark Brendanawicz,
也就是这个项目的城市规划员
our city planner assigned to this project.
呃 所以他能说点什么呢
Uh... So what would he say?
已经这样了
Here we are.
Leslie 我来介绍下那个地方的背景资料吧
Leslie, should I give them some background info on the site?
当然可以 好
Absolutely. Okay.
Mark Brendanawicz知道所有问题的答案
Mark Brendanawicz knows the answer to every question.
他很棒 祝贺你们能听到他讲话
He's amazing and congratulations for hearing him speak.
你们好 Leslie吹得有点过分了
Hi there. Leslie might have oversold me a little bit.
当然没有 她是那个
Certainly did not. He's the man.
他有能力做所有事 行
He's capable of anything. Okay.
48号♥地是 是一片矩形地段
Lot 48 is... It's a rectangular lot.
排水很完善 位于Sullivan和Collins大街交叉口
It's got excellent drainage. And it's on the corner of Sullivan and Collins.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我有个评论而不是问题 - 来吧
I have more of a comment than a question. - Go for it.
那个打石膏的人
It's for the guy in the casts.
来吧 Lawrence
Here we go, Lawrence.
对了 对了 对了
Yes. Yes. Yes.
这位是Andy Dwyer
That is Andy Dwyer.
他是本地居民 悲惨地摔进了坑里
He is a local resident and he tragically fell in the pit.
呃 我才不关心
Uh, yeah. I don't care about any of that.
这个家伙整晚在车♥库♥里玩音乐
He's the guy that plays music all night in his garage.
把我逼疯了
It's driving me nuts.
Lawrence跟他奶奶一起住
Lawrence lives with his grandma.
真是太棒了
Which is pretty awesome.
我想他应该是照顾她
He takes care of her, I guess.
但无所谓 他就是个蠢货
But whatever, he's a douchebag.
很吵 简直就是虐待 还吵醒了我养的鸟
It's loud, it's abusive, and it's waking up my birds.
你现在还有鸟啊
You have birds, now?
是的 我养了鸟 养了又好看又昂贵的鸟
Yeah, I have birds. I have nice, pretty, expensive birds,
你玩音乐的时候把它们都吵醒了
and you play that music, and it wakes them up.
听着 我可不为政♥府♥工作 好吧
Look, I don't work for the government, okay?
但是我玩摇滚
Uh, I do play rock and roll.
罪名成立 我在一个乐队里
Guilty as charged. I'm in a band.
乐队叫"只有尖尖"
It's called Just the Tip.
实际上 如果这有人♥弹♥贝斯的话 我们需要个贝斯手
And actually, if anyone here plays bass, we need a bassist.
好 好吧 我们休息五分钟 可以吗
Yes. Okay, let's take a five-minute break, shall we?
呃 这可不算是好发展啊
Uh. It is not going well at all.
这是灾难现场 好么 - 嗯
It's going very poorly. Okay? - Mmm-hmm.
就像你已经在燃烧 在崩塌了
Like, you're crashing and burning.
这就是民♥主♥
Democracy's happening.
人们要讲话 至少他们不算不关心 对吧
People are talking. I mean, at least they aren't apathetic, right?
你是对的 他们非常负面
You're right about that. They're deeply negative.
你还是要笑脸相对
You need to put a happy face on this,
给我几个正面的话题点
give me a few positive talking points,
不管如何 避免投票
and whatever you do, avoid a vote.
Kate Spivack很怪异的对我有吸引力
I'm oddly attracted to Kate Spivack.
我们继续之前 我想给大家分享一点点Pawnee的历史
Before we continue, I'd love to just give you a little history of Pawnee.
Pawnee市组建于1817年
The City of Pawnee was incorporated in 1817,
一个名叫Luther Howell教士的年轻人
when a young man by the name of Reverend Luther Howell
骑着牛从Terre Haute前来
came from Terre Haute on an ox.
他把他的旗子插在地上
He planted his flag in the ground
不久遇上了一群愤怒的Wamapoke部落印第安人
and was met soon after by an angry tribe of Wamapoke Indians,
他们看到他的白色皮肤 将他折磨至死
who, when seeing the whiteness of his skin, twisted him to death.
快进到1969年
Flash forward to 1969.
人类登上月球
Man walks on the moon.
Pawnee有一群嬉皮士...
Pawnee is lousy with hippies...
天啊 她在阻挠自己的会议
My, God. She's filibustering her own meeting.
阻挠
Filibuster!
哈
Boom!
你一直讲话他们就碰不到你
They can't touch you if you talk forever.
我不能预见未来 但我可以说
I can't speak of the future, but I will.
Pawnee的未来 我们会坐在太空出租里
The future of Pawnee will involve us flying around in space taxis,
用手表进行沟通
where we will communicate on watches,
用眨眼而不是词语交汇感情
and blink our feelings to each other, rather than use words.
现在 我想带大家走上一段奇妙旅程
And now, I'd like to take a magical journey
带领大家前往幽灵收费站
through a little something I like to call The Phantom Tollbooth,
作者 Norton Juster
by Norton Juster.
抱歉 你能在自己的时间读儿童小说吗
Excuse me? Can't you read that children's book on your own time?
现在我有发言权
I have the floor!
"曾经有一个小男孩叫Milo
"There once was a boy named Milo,
“不知道自己要做什么 不是偶尔 而是...”
"who didn't know what to do with himself, not just sometimes, but..."
好 算了 你知道吗 这是个公众论♥坛♥
Okay, all right. You know what? This is a public forum,
也就意味着我们都可以告诉你我们的想法
which means that we all get to tell you what we think.
你已经说过了 女士
Well, you did already talk, ma'am.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表