Why? - Don't worry. I have a hard hat on.
我知道 但是 - 对
I can see that, but... - Yeah.
April 记录下来 - 记录啥
April, document this. - Document what?
实地考察任务的关键
The key to any fact-finding mission
就是亲身下战场 你知道吗
is to get right into the battle zone, you know?
就像布♥什♥飞去新奥尔良查看飓风情况
It's like George Bush when he flew over New Orleans
或者尼克松去中国看看♥中♥国♥人想干什么 哦不
or Richard Nixon when he went to China to see what the Chinese were up to. No!
Leslie 你没事吧
Leslie, are you okay?
Leslie 坚持住 April要给网站拍点照片
Leslie! Hold on, April's gonna get some photos for the website.
你能保持姿势吗
Could you just be still?
动作不要太大
Don't move around as much.
好 捏住我的手指 不错
Okay, squeeze my fingers. Good.
很疼吗 - 不疼
Does it hurt a lot? - No.
我没事
Mmm-mmm. I'm fine.
不 你有事
No, you're not.
幸亏我戴着安全帽
Good thing I was wearing that hard hat.
但它 掉下来了
But it... It fell off.
在我头撞到钢筋之后
After my head hit that rod.
哇
Wow.
不敢相信你也掉下去了 真是太棒了
I can't believe you fell in, too. That's awesome.
一点也不棒 Andy
It's not awesome, Andy.
至少我现在锁骨摔断了 我老板能听我说了
Well, at least my boss will listen to me now that I broke my clavicle.
没断 - 断了
It's not broken. - It is.
你有那种脖子泡沫支架项圈之类的东西吗
Do you have one of those neck foam collar brace things?
说实话 你真的没事
Honestly, you're fine.
说实话 我锁骨断了
Honestly, my clavicle's broken.
哦 宝贝 你要去厨房♥的话
Oh, hey, baby, if you're going to the kitchen,
能不能赶快给我做个煎饼吃
could you make me pancakes real quick?
行
Sure.
哦 有煎饼吃吗
Ooh! Are pancakes being made?
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - Sure.
我不知道 她有点古怪 但还算可爱
I don't know, she's a little doofy, but she's sweet.
Ron 求求你了
Ron, please.
不 没戏
No. No way.
别这样 Ron 我一直是忠诚的步兵
Come on, Ron. I've been a loyal foot soldier.
给我一个机会 把48号♥地给我吧
Give me my shot. Let me have Lot 48.
你脖子上是旅行气枕吗
Is that a travel pillow around your neck?
Ron 我不知道怎么跟你解释
Ron, I don't know how to explain this to you.
你下到那个坑里...你去过那个坑吗
When you've been down in the pit... Have you been in the pit?
不 我还没去
No, I haven't gotten down there yet.
我去过了
Well, I have.
当你掉进去的时候
When you fell in.
当我下到那里做实地考察的时候
When I visited the bottom of the pit on a fact-finding mission.
当你真正下去的时候 你就能了解这一切的真正意义
And when you're down there, you get some perspective about what it all means.
你听我说 Ron
And let me tell you something, Ron.
我的意思是 我想成立子委员会
What it means is I want this subcommittee.
我在这个办公室里的态度一直很明确
I've been quite open about this around the office.
我不想让这个公园部门建什么公园
I don't want this Parks Department to build any parks
因为我根本不相信政♥府♥
because I don't believe in government.
我觉得所有政♥府♥都在浪费纳税人的钱
I think that all government is a waste of taxpayer money.
我的梦想是让公园系统私有化
My dream is to have the park system privatized
然后由公♥司♥运营以盈利
and run entirely for profit by corporations.
像"查克芝士"一样(大型连锁家庭餐饮娱乐中心)
Like Chuck E. Cheese.
它们有无懈可击的商业模式
They have an impeccable business model.
我宁愿给"查克芝士"工作
I would rather work for Chuck E. Cheese.
好 我一定会考虑的
Well, I will definitely think about it.
我喜欢这个"一定"
I like the sound of that definitely.
我要在你变卦之前离开了
I'm gonna leave before you change your mind.
是Swanson先生吧 48号♥地 想法 行 不行 我
Mr. Swanson, I presume. Lot 48. Thoughts? Yes? No? Me?
公园 把公园给我
Park? Giving the park to me?
还在考虑
Still mulling.
她贪得无厌
She's insatiable.
就像一只叼着玩具的小狗
She's like a little dog with a chew toy.
好吧各位 行了 行了 我问他
All right, you guys. All right, all right. I'll ask him.
所有人都想知道你的决定
Everybody wants to know what your decision is.
有人在电♥话♥里问公园的事情
Someone on the phone about the park.
你知道吗 我都不觉得我想要了
You know, I don't think I even want it.
哦天啊 我的锁骨还是很痛
Oh. Man, my clavicle's still really hurting me.
这张拍得不错
Oh! This is a great shot.
我知道 拍得太棒了
I know. That's awesome.
我觉得这张里她哭了 你看这张
I think she's crying in that one. Look at this one.
嘿 孩子们 - 这张也很好
Hey, kids. - That's another good one.
嘿 - 嘿 Brendanawicz
Hey. - Hey, Brendanawicz.
你得来看看这个
You gotta come check this out.
Leslie带我们去了48号♥地那个大坑
Leslie took us out to that pit in Lot 48,
然后掉进去了
and she fell inside.
我们拍了些超棒的照片
And we have some awesome photos.
她还好吗 - 她没事
Is she okay? - Yeah, she's fine.
哦 这张最经典了
Oh! This is a classic.
这是最好的一张
That's the best one.
裙下风光照 - 太棒了
The up-skirt photo. - Awesome.
嘿兄弟 把照片还给我 怎么回事
Hey, man. Give me the photo back. What's going on?
没关系 我还可以再洗
Don't worry. I can print more.
Leslie很特别
Leslie is unique.
政♥府♥工作能把你击垮
Government work can beat you down.
我想说我对政♥府♥的乐观态度只坚持了两个月
I would say that I lost my optimism about government in about two months.
Leslie坚持了六年
Leslie's kept hers for six years.
我有几条在政♥府♥工作中生存与成功的原则
I've got a few rules about how to survive and prosper in a government job,
我觉得我马上要打破一条了
and I think I'm about to break one of those rules.
我想让你把48号♥地给Leslie
I want you to give Lot 48 to Leslie
所以她能试着盖公园
so she can try to build a park.
为什么
Why should I?
你欠我的 记得吗
You owe me one, remember?
你想以这个作为回报吗
Do you want to cash in for this?
是的
Yeah, I do.
这栋楼是1935年建成的 叫做先锋会堂
So this was built in 1935. It's called Pioneer Hall.
一条花絮 这是全美第一批装了锁的建筑
And a little trivia, it is one of the first structures in America to ever have locks.
哇
Wow!
哦 是的 这是我们的掌上明珠
Oh, yeah. This is our crown jewel.
是我们最好的壁画之一
It's one of our best murals.
它描绘了Conega小溪的著名战役
It depicts the very famous battle at Conega Creek.
我们有很多孩子来参观
We have a lot of children visit,
所以经常需要用海报盖住血腥的部分
so often we have to cover up the more gruesome parts with a poster.
也太可怕了
That is horrifying.
是的
Yes, it is.
所以你想参观哪里 车管局 动物控制所
So, what do you want to see? The DMV? Animal control?
或者可以... - Leslie
Or we could... - Leslie!
搞定了 Ron批准了委员会
We did it. Ron's approved our committee.
哦 天啊 太好了
Oh, my God. That's great!
真的太好了 - 太令人激动了
That's so great. - That's so exciting!
这可是大事
This is huge.
我才刚刚34岁
I'm barely 34,
就成立了公园部探索子委员会
and I've already landed a Parks Department exploratory subcommittee.
我简直就是火箭
I'm a rocket ship.
Leslie 我听说了 - 你好
Leslie. I just heard the news. - Hey.
很棒吧 - 恭喜
Isn't it great? - Congratulations.
谢谢 我太激动了 这很让人激动吧
Thank you. I'm so excited. It's exciting, isn't it?
当然 - 是的
It is. - Yeah.
我要现在开记者会 还是
Should I call a press conference now, or...
开吧 当然的 - 我会的
Yeah, call one. Definitely. - I would.
是不是我们会有一些小聚会
Every now and then we have these little gatherings,
Leslie总是喝高
and Leslie gets plastered.
有一次我让她把泡泡糖卷传真给别人
One time I convinced her to try to fax someone a Fruit Roll-Up.
有一次她在办公室和送水工亲上了
She one time made out with the water-delivery guy in her office.
万圣节的时候 她打扮成了蝙蝠侠
On Halloween, she was dressed up as Batman.
不是蝙蝠女 是蝙蝠侠
Not Batgirl. Batman.
我让她去组织外面的一宗罪案
And I convinced her to go stop a crime that was going on outside.
这是我在世上最喜欢做的事
And it is my favorite thing in the world.
你知道吗 美国太棒了
You know what? America is awesome.
到处都是希望 小镇 大城市 真实的人
It's so full of hope and small towns and big cities and real people
好喝的饮料和帅小伙们
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表