and delicious beverages and hot guys.
你不知道你的机会什么时候来
You just never know when opportunity is gonna strike.
是的 - 你得准备好
Yeah. - You gotta be ready for it.
是的 - 你激动吗
Yeah. - Are you excited?
当然 我被点燃了
Definitely am. Fired up.
是的 - 我真的被点燃了
Yeah! - I'm really fired up.
我 你知道他们说什么民♥主♥
I... You know they say that democracy or whatever
只在你参与的时候有意义 你看 我就参与了
only works when people get involved? Well, I'm getting involved.
所以我现在要发个誓
So I am gonna make a vow now
我会尽一切努力把这个坑填了
that I will do whatever it takes to get this pit filled in.
即使要花两个月
Even if it takes two months.
*灵魂姐妹 灵魂姐妹 去拿手♥机♥吧姐妹*
Soul sista, soul sista Gonna get your phone, sista
*甜美的果酱女兰*
Sweet Lady Marmalard
这个办公室是我对政♥府♥感觉的象征
I've created this office as a symbol of how I feel about government.
这把锯断的猎枪原来属于一个本地走私贩
This sawed-off shotgun belonged to a local bootlegger.
人们来这里找我要东西的时候都必须盯着枪口
People who come in here to ask me for things have to stare right down the barrel.
谁给你们权力在这拍摄的
Did you guys get a grant to do this?
这是我的篮球场
This is my basketball court.
我不希望有二次运球
I don't want to see any double dribble.
我不希望有三秒违例
I don't want to see any three-second violations.
Bobby Knight!(拿椅子砸黑哨的篮球教练)
Bobby Knight!
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表