不是 他重新安排了 说是个人原因会解释的 但最后也没解释
No. He rescheduled. Said it was personal, that he'd explain later, but then he never explained.
我尽力照顾他吃喝拉撒整整两个月
I have waited on him hand and foot for two months.
我觉得就是这个原因了
Well, I guess that explains it.
嘿 Pawnee人们 你们好么
Hey, what's up, people of Pawnee?
好的 好的
All right! All right.
呃 马上 稻草人船就要开始摇滚了
Uh... In just a minute, Scarecrow Boat is gonna rock it out.
请耐心等待我们先让设备摇滚起来
Please be patient while we rock out the equipment setup.
乐队过去几年改了几个名字
The band has had a few different names over the years.
一开始我们叫"泰迪熊自杀"
We started, we were Teddy Bear Suicide,
但是后来改成了"老鼠耗子"
but then we changed it to Mouse Rat.
然后我们是"上帝痛恨无花果"
Uh. Then we were God Hates Figs,
"两扇门下" "国土朦胧部"
Two Doors Down, Department of Homeland Obscurity.
然后我们是"三皮" "只有尖尖"
Then we were Three Skin, Just the Tip,
"火焰之火焰" "肌肉混淆"
Flames for Flames, Muscle Confusion,
"都和橘子不押韵"
Nothing Rhymes with Orange,
然后是"都和橘子押韵"
then Everything Rhymes with Orange,
"Andy Dwyer体验" "A.D和混Dan们"
Andy Dwyer Experience, A.D. and the D Bags,
"Andy Andy Andy们"
The Andy Andy Andies.
"红涩马车" "五皮" "四皮"
Rad Wagon. Five Skin, Four Skin.
"不和金桔押韵"
Nothing Rhymes with Blorange.
"骗子艺术家之死" "剃须刀混♥蛋♥"
Death of a Scam Artist, Razor Dick.
"小狗秋千" "负鼠秋千"
Puppy Pendulum, Possum Pendulum,
"阴♥茎♥秋千" "栏杆自杀" "天使点心"
Penis Pendulum, Hand Rail Suicide, Angel Snack.
"漆黑教皇" "打脸冠军" "忍♥者混♥蛋♥"
Jet Black Pope, Punch Face Champions, Ninja Dick,
我们改回了"老鼠耗子" 现在叫"稻草人船"了
we went back to Mouse Rat, and now we are Scarecrow Boat.
天啊 我听到自己说出"稻草人船"时就觉得讨厌了
God, when I hear myself say Scarecrow Boat out loud, I kind of hate it.
你知道我们现在想在住♥宅♥区建一座公园
Now, you know that we're gonna be building a park on a residential lot,
所以我们需要把分区准则
so, of course we're gonna have to get the zoning codes approved
交给市议会同意和修改
and amended by our city council.
你喜欢看什么样的电影呢
What kind of movies do you like?
哈?
Huh?
呃 这个嘛 纪录片 政♥治♥惊悚片
Uh. Well, you know, documentaries, political thrillers.
我喜欢所有类型的电影
I like all kinds of movies.
很棒
Great.
我带了些那块地的照片
So, I brought some pictures of the lot,
能看出那些房♥子都离得很近
and you can tell that the houses are very close to it.
你们镇重新分区规划难度如何
How difficult is re-zoning in your town?
能介绍一点细节吗
Could you go into detail a little bit about that?
当然
Sure.
和真正喜欢讨论政♥府♥议题的人出来真是耳目一新
It's refreshing to be with someone who actually likes talking about government issues.
大部分我约出来的女人都觉得没意思
Most of the women I go out with find it boring.
你知道的 必须要有分区准则 不然整件事就一片混乱
Well, you know, you have to have zoning codes, or else the whole thing could be chaos.
你是一个非常正经的人 对吧
You are a very no-nonsense person, aren't you?
我喜欢这样
I like that.
你母亲提到你很少约会
Your mother mentioned that you don't date much.
什么
What?
我把注意力都放在工作上了 你为什么这么问
I've been focusing on my career. Why do you ask?
我离婚之后也没怎么约会过了
I haven't been dating much either since my divorce.
很不容易
It hasn't been easy.
我还能应付 但对孩子们来说很难
And I'm coping, but it was tough on the kids.
不是我的孩子 他们都长大了
Not my kids, 'cause they're grown-up,
但他们的孩子觉得很难
but it was tough on their kids.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
抱歉 - 没事
I'm sorry. - Okay.
我道歉
I apologize.
不该在第一次约会谈离婚的
Shouldn't bring up my divorce on a first date.
但我觉得什么都可以跟你说
But I feel I can tell you anything.
呃
Uh...
好吧 - 好吧
Okay. - Okay.
我们再喝点酒
Let's have some more wine.
让这个夜晚自然发展吧
See where the night takes us.
他觉得我们在约会 你跟他说的是让我们出来约会吗
He thinks we're on a date. Did you tell him we were on a date?
当然是约会啊 你觉得是什么
It is a date. What did you think it was?
一次政♥治♥策略会晤啊
A political strategy session.
Leslie 你已经不年轻了
Leslie, you're not getting any younger.
他也不年轻了 他都62岁了
Well, neither is he. And he's 62 years old.
我觉得约会情况挺好的
I think it's going quite well.
她长得像年轻的Sandy Duncan(1946年出生)
And she looks like a young Sandy Duncan.
回去吃完饭就行
Oh. Just go back in there and finish the dinner.
让他觉得是约会
Let him think it's a date.
你不想的话不用和他上♥床♥
You don't have to have sex with him if you don't want to.
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you crazy?
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you?
你们好 公园部
Hey, Parks Department.
你好 Mark
Hey, Mark.
这位是Beth 我前妻Tammy更好看的姐妹
This is Beth, my ex-wife Tammy's better-looking sister.
幸会 - 幸会
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
你们在一起了
You guys are together?
是的 我前妻Tammy出轨了 然后我们离婚了
Yup. My ex-wife Tammy cheated on me. Then we divorced.
然后上周 我认识了她姐妹 这位Beth
Then last week, I ran into her sister Beth here.
结果她也讨厌Tammy 所以我俩约会了
Turns out she hates Tammy, too, so we've started dating.
真是个童话啊 - 是的 Tammy是个烂人
It's like a fairy tale. - Yeah, Tammy stinks.
Brendanawicz!
Brendanawicz!
嘿 Tom
Hey, Tom.
嘿 来见见我的老婆
Hey. I want you to meet my wife.
你好 我是Wendy Haverford
Hi. I'm Wendy Haverford.
嗨 你是Tom的老婆啊
Hi. You're Tom's wife.
千万别怪我
Don't hold it against me.
看看她有多漂亮啊 不敢想象吧
Look at how hot she is. Isn't that crazy?
她还是个外科医生
And she's a surgeon.
能赚大笔大笔的钱呢 哈
She makes a ton of money! Bam!
这是Derek
This is Derek.
酷哦 你们约会多久了
Cool. How long have you guys been dating?
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
他就是我见过最基的人
He's like the gayest person I've ever met.
但我有时候喝醉了就和他亲热
But I make out with him when I'm drunk sometimes.
你要是不想和我讲话 说一句就行
You know, if you don't wanna talk to me, you can just say so.
我不想和你讲话
I don't wanna talk to you.
很显然 今天我是公园部的第七者
Apparently, tonight, I'm the Parks Department's seventh wheel.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 没事
It's good. Yeah.
这是我最大的儿子
This is my oldest son.
他和你一样是严肃正经的人
He's a very no-nonsense person like yourself.
这是最小的儿子 他跟你差不多大
And this is my youngest. He's about your age.
太棒了
Terrific.
所以 你思考过我提出的那些分区准则的问题了吗
So, did you give any more thought to those zoning code questions I asked you?
哦 算了 公事说够了 我们来开心一下
Oh. Come on, enough business. Let's have some fun!
尝尝我的鸡肉
Try some of my chicken.
哦 不 不用了
Oh, no. That's okay.
尝一点就行 尝一点鸡肉的味道
Just a taste. Have a little taste of chicken!
就一点点 就尝一下
Just a bit! Just a taste!
鸡肉 鸡肉 鸡肉
Chicken, chicken, chicken!
嗯 - 很好吃吧
Mmm. - Delicious, right?
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我挺喜欢这家餐厅的
I really like this restaurant.
是的 一个谈公事的好地方
Yeah. It's a great place for a business meeting.
Andy Andy 我们得聊聊
Andy. Andy. We need to talk.
宝贝 我们马上就要开始了
Babe, hey. We're just about to start.
帮我点杯特浓威士忌好吗
Could you grab me a triple whiskey water?
你就喜欢这样 对吧 - 对
You would like that, wouldn't you? - Yep.
你两条腿都好好的 自己去
You have two perfectly good legs. Get it yourself.
好了 各位好 感谢前来
All right. Hey, guys! Thanks for coming out.
我们是稻草人船
We're Scarecrow Boat.
第一首歌♥叫做 威胁舞会
This first song is called Menace Ball.
二 三 四
Two, three, four...
*我知道你在改变*
I know you been changing
*但我也在改变*
But I been changing, too
*你说你要向前看*
You say that you've moved on...
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表