What?
Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson.
Tom
Tom.
Ron 我不知道怎么说 April上了我的电脑
Ron, I don't know what to tell you, man. April got on my computer.
密♥码♥是保存的 她玩了几个拼字单词
Password was saved. She played a couple of Scrabble words.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我根本不知道"lexicons"(词汇)是什么
I don't even know what lexicons are.
我还以为是豪车来着
I thought that was a luxury automobile.
你是单词之王 她没准在作弊
You're the word king. She was probably cheating.
我知道肯定不是你
I knew that couldn't have been you.
你没有那个词汇量
You don't have the vocabulary.
我知道
I know.
你根本连"词汇量"都拼不出来
You can't even spell vocabulary.
是啊 V-O-G-X
Yeah. V-O-G-X...
是对的吗 不
Was that right? No.
我们没事了
We're cool.
我不是傻子 我知道Tom故意输给我
I'm not an idiot. I know Tom has been losing to me on purpose.
但我喜欢Tom
But I like Tom.
他在这不怎么干活
He doesn't do a lot of work around here.
没有主动性 没有团队精神
He shows zero initiative. He's not a team player.
他永远不多走一步
He's never one to go that extra mile.
Tom就是我最想要的政♥府♥公务员
Tom is exactly what I'm looking for in a government employee.
嘿 你在忙吗
Hey, you busy?
我正在给Pawnee日报写一篇关于媒体道德的特稿
Well, I'm writing an op-ed piece about media ethics for the Pawnee Journal,
所以 我确实有点忙
so, yeah, I'm a little busy.
我想和你道歉
I wanted to apologize to you.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我不应该跟那个记者做什么的
I never should've done anything with that reporter.
哇 你上了Malwae-Tweep 厉害哦
Whoa! You nailed Malwae-Tweep? Nice.
是的 但是我不会再去了
Yes, but I'm not gonna do it again.
结束了 - 所以她单着了
It's over. - So she's available.
我真的觉得我说的那些是不会发表的
I really did think that that stuff that I said was off the record.
但你是对的 我应该听你的
But you were right, and I should've listened to you.
我想让她撤回一些话但情况有点不确定
I tried to get her to pull some of those quotes and things got a little dicey.
我还是感谢你的尝试
Well, I appreciate you trying.
你希望恢复在子委员会的职位吗
Would you like to be reinstated onto our subcommittee?
当然
Absolutely.
月底前等通知
You'll have my answer within the month.
Mark 我能问你个问题吗
Mark, can I ask you a question?
你说那句话时不是真的觉得
You didn't really believe it when you said
公园永远建不成吧 对吧
that the park was never gonna get made, right?
公园会搞定的
Park's gonna get done.
欢迎回来 子委员会成员Mark Brendanawicz
Welcome back, subcommittee member Mark Brendanawicz.
感谢 - 谢谢你
Thanks. - Thank you.
谢谢你 - 谢谢你
Thank you. - Thank you.
非常感谢 - 非常感谢你
Thanks, a lot. - Thank you a lot.
唉 这哥们沾上些疯婆子了
Man, that dude has stuck it in some crazy chicks.
文章出来了 评价喜忧参半
Well, the article came out, and it was a mixed bag.
"Sullivan大街一块废弃空地
"An abandoned lot on Sullivan Street
"被提议改建成新公园"
"has been proposed as the site of a new park."
这部分还行 这部分我们还没跑题
That part's good. I think we stayed on message for that part.
然后就不太愉快了
And then it gets a little unpleasant.
"喝醉酒 Ann在吃药"
"Pretty drunk, Ann's on the pill."
我没吐 我只是噎住了
I didn't "throw up," I spit up.
JJ餐厅也提到了
JJ's Diner gets a nice mention.
哦 在这呢 文章结尾
Oh, and right here. At the end.
她写的是 "拭目以待"
She writes, and I quote, "We'll see."
充满希望的结尾
Ends on a hopeful note.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表