我们被召唤来这条步道
So we've been called out to this hiking trail
因为收到举报称有青少年
because there's some reports that some teenagers
从垃圾里挖出狗屎袋打"狗屎大战"
are digging bags of dog poop out of the trash and having dog poop fights.
我可不信
I don't believe it.
哦 天哪 居然是真的
Oh, my god, it's real.
呃 好 我不会 我不会管这件事的
Uh, yeah, I'm not gonna-- I'm not gonna go deal with this.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你们好 小伙子们
Hello? Boys.
我是Leslie Knope
I am Leslie Knope.
我在公园与游憩部门工作
I work for the department of parks and recreation.
行
Okay.
好吧
All right.
停下 好吧
Cool it. Okay.
不 啊
No! Ahh!
这也太恶心了 你们在干嘛
That's disgusting. What are you doing?
不 哦 救命 救命啊
No! Oh! Help! Help!
Tom
Tom!
Tom 啊
Tom! Ahh!
不 啊
No! Ahh!
哦 这也太难闻了
Oh, it smells so bad.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
你们怎么觉得这很好玩 嗷
What would you think this was fun? Ow!
哦 真的吗 哦 真的吗
Oh, really? Oh, really?
哦 真的来吗 哦 嘿 好
Oh, really? Oh, hey, hey.
你喜欢吗 哈
You like it? Boom.
行 行 我们来吧
Okay. Okay, here we go.
谁想要啊
Who wants it?
哈 哈 哦豁 没打着
Ha, ha. Whoo, missed it.
好 哦
Yeah, oh!
事实上 是有点好玩
Actually, this is a little fun.
这很好玩
This is fun.
哦
Oh.
*
哦 嘿 Tom 来看
Oh, hey, Tom, check it out.
Norton建筑公♥司♥刚送来的
Norton Construction just sent this over.
哎呀妈呀
Whoa, mama.
我喜欢大湖葡萄酒
I love Great Lakes wine.
你把酒留下
You can have the wine.
我吧奶酪拿走做点坏事
I wanna take that cheese and do terrible things to it.
哦 停 停 停
Oh, dah, dah, dah.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
你跟我一样清楚我们禁止
You know as well as I do that we are not allowed
接受25刀以上的礼物 不然视为腐♥败♥
to accept gifts over $25 for corruption reasons.
我们生活在透明环境里 公众都看着呢
We live in a fish bowl, and the public is always watching.
所以我要跑到两个镇之外
That's why I go two towns over
才敢租一部有裸体场景的电影
if I want to rent a movie with nudity in it.
嗯
Mmm.
我大概不该说这个
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that.
但你们不能享用这个礼品篮
But you cannot enjoy this basket.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
为了避免诱惑我要把它锁起来
So to avoid temptation I'm gonna lock it up.
当你在政♥府♥工作
When you're in the government,
有一万种方式来利用你的权力
there's a million ways to exploit your power.
我向诱惑屈服过吗
Have I ever given in to that temptation?
不 从来没有
No, never.
我可不是那种政客
I'm not that kind of politician.
公园与游憩官方事务
Official parks and rec business.
给我来个热狗
I just need to grab a quick hot dog.
不好意思了 小姑娘
Sorry about that, little girl.
你就吃下一个吧
You can have the next one.
我有一个从未违反过的道德标准
I have a moral code, and I never violate it.
人们看到我都会说
People look at me and they say,
"哇 Tom 你太单纯了
"wow, Tom, you are so pure.
"你就像是长了胡子的棕色超人
"You're like a brown Superman with a beard
"以美国的方式代表着正义和真理"
"that just stands for justice and truth and the American way."
Ann 我请April在网上给Sullivan街大坑建了一个社交网站账户
So, Ann, I asked April to create one of those social network Internet profiles for the Sullivan street pit.
各位 准备好亮相了吗
So are you guys ready for the debut?
是的 我们能把你显示器上的红色丝带剪断了吗
Yes, can we cut that red ribbon around your monitor now?
当然 我喜欢剪彩
Absolutely. I love a good ribbon cutting.
哇
Wow.
哦 April 这很棒啊 孩子
Oh, April, that's good. Kids.
嘿 看 大坑已经有6个好友了
Hey, look, the pit already has six friends.
哦 对 Mark Mark也是好友
Oh, yeah, Mark. Mark's a friend.
哇 你们得看看Mark的主页
Whoa, whoa, you guys gotta see Mark's profile.
看看他页面上这些女士们的照片
Look at the photos of these ladies on his page.
哦 恶心
Wow. Sick.
可能这些是他亲戚
Maybe those are his relatives.
是 可能假胸是他家的家族遗传
Yeah, maybe fake boobs run in his family.
看这位女士 她脸上有条丁字裤
Look at this lady. She's got a thong on her face.
哦 天啊 他最喜欢的电影是《与狼共舞》
Oh, my god, his favorite movie is Dances with Wolves.
好的 别看了
Okay, we're good.
我们待会儿再来检查
We'll keep checking in on this.
Mark现在在哪啊
Where is Mark anyway?
又去男孩俱乐部参加会议了
Attending yet another meeting of the old boys' club.
政♥治♥里到处都是男孩俱乐部
Politics is full of boys' clubs,
正式和非正式都有
formal and informal.
我背后是30年来所有市议会的成员
Behind me are all the members of the city council over the past 30 years.
而每天 作为一个女人 我都得经过这堵铺满男人的墙
And every day, as a woman, I have to walk past this wall of men.
看起来很不安
It can be very upsetting,
尤其是这个人
especially because of that guy.
不管我往哪个方向移♥动♥
No matter what direction I move,
他总是盯着我的胸部
he's always staring at my chest.
嗯
Hmm?
你看
See?
他们在外面做什么呢
What are they doing out there?
想方设法
Wheeling and dealing.
分掉这个帝国
Divvying up the empire.
呃 我老婆给我买♥♥了这件衬衫
Eh, my wife got me this shirt.
她保证看起来会瘦一点
She swears it makes me look thinner.
确实是
It kinda does.
你知道我们该干啥 我们该出去
You know what we should do? Let's go out there.
破坏这个男孩俱乐部
Let's bust up that old boys' club.
我们在政♥府♥里做的工作很伟大
We're doing great work in the government.
我们值得加入
We deserve to be included.
是啊 我也想喝瓶啤酒
Sure, yeah, I could use a beer.
是的 Ann 很好 像男人一样思考
Yes, Ann, that's good. Think like a man.
April 我们走了 你来管事
April, we're leaving. You're in charge,
因为你是个女人
and it's because you're a woman.
怎么 你真的喜欢官样文章和费力挣扎吗
What, do you really like red tape and uphill battles?
嘿 Leslie 嘿
Hey, Leslie. Hey.
怎么啦
What is up?
我来告诉你怎么啦
I'll tell you what's up.
俩女士来毁掉你们的男孩俱乐部
Couple of ladies are coming to bust up your little boys' club.
太棒了 欢迎加入
Awesome. Glad to have you.
给你来瓶啤酒
Get you a beer.
我们进来了
We're in.
嘿 我是Brian - 你好 Brian
Hey, I'm Brian. - Hi, Brian.
Leslie Knope 公园与
Leslie Knope, deputy director of--
喝掉 - 好
drink that. - Okay.
各位 我是Ann 我不在这上班
I'm Ann, everyone. I don't work here.
Ann
Ann.
所以你们在聊什么
So what are you guys talking about?
今日话题是什么
What's topic du jour?
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh.
听见了吗
Did you hear that?
那是玻璃天花板碎掉的声音
That was the sound of a glass ceiling being shattered.
男孩俱乐部更像是社交而不是工作
The boys' club is more about socializing than work, you know?
我是说 放松点
I mean, you gotta loosen up.
我感觉我已经加入男孩俱乐部了
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表