是的 你欠我的
Yes, you do owe me.
Tom Haverford
Tom Haverford.
好的 坚持住 继续
Okay. Keep going, keep moving.
埋头苦干 "不"就是"是"
Nose to the grindstone. No means yes.
能停下吗 拜托 太热了 我好累了
Can we stop, please? Because it's really hot, and I'm tired.
对 我也很热
Yeah, I'm hot, too.
我们往对方脸上吹气吧
Let's blow on each other's faces.
或者我们喝点水
Or we could drink some water.
行 就那么做
Yeah, let's do that.
我家就在附近 我们去休息一个小时吧
My house is really close by. Let's just go take a break for an hour or so.
好吧 好吧 来 我也不想这么做的
Okay, okay. Look, I didn't want it to have to come to this,
但 Ann 打开你文件夹里的密封信封
but, Ann, please open the sealed envelope that's in your binder.
这是我从Karl Rove(布♥什♥竞选总管)学到的小招数
This is a little something I learned from Karl Rove.
如果你想要保证调查结果
If you want to guarantee the results of a survey,
你设计引导性的问题来获得想要的答案
you design the question to give you the answer that you want.
"你是希望建公园还是建核废料储存设施"
"Wouldn't you rather have a park than a storage facility for nuclear waste?"
听起来好可疑
That seems iffy.
没事 别担心 都是我编的
Yeah, don't worry about it, I made it all up.
我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I mean.
你难道不同意吗 像大部分正派的美国人一样
Wouldn't you agree, like most decent Americans,
将Sullivan大街的废弃地改造成美丽的社区公园是个好主意
that it would be a good idea to turn the abandoned lot on Sullivan Street into a beautiful community park?
哦 其实我不太喜欢公园
Oh. Actually, no. I'm not really a fan of parks.
太吵了 永远能闻到烧烤的味道
Very noisy, barbecue smell all the time.
我要是说吸毒人员里10个有9个都这么说 你会改变主意吗
Would you change your mind if I told you that 9 out of 10 meth users said the same exact thing?
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How would you even know that?
调查 我们对吸冰♥毒♥的人员做了调查
Survey. We surveyed crystal meth users.
我们明晚其实有一个小型公众会议
We're actually having a little town meeting tomorrow night
如果你想... - 我知道听起来很奇怪
if you wanted to just... - Look, I know it sounds weird,
但我不喜欢住在公园旁边
but I just don't like living near parks.
所以如果你有传♥单♥什么的 我乐意收下
So if you have a flier or something, I'd be happy to take it.
谢谢 好
Thank you. Okay.
你不支持这个公园就是不关心你的孩子
You don't care about your kids if you don't support this park!
你说什么
Excuse me?
就 我的意思是 孩子们都喜欢公园 你也应该喜欢
It's... What I mean is, kids love parks and you should, too.
所以我要是不支持你的小项目
So, if I don't support your little project,
我就不爱我的女儿吗
then I don't love my daughter?
我没说...
I didn't...
这个事情什么时候来着
What time is this thing, anyway?
哦 是下个月 别担心
Oh, it's next month, forget about it.
哦 明晚是吧 我会来的
Oh, it's tomorrow night. I'll be there.
好极了 - 好 来吧
Great. - Okay. Come on.
有一个参加了
We got one.
跟我说话的是不是景观界最美的两条大腿
Am I talking to the two sexiest thighs in landscaping?
是的 因为我在和Marcy说话
Yes, I am, 'cause I'm talking to Marcy.
怎么样啊 我是Tom Haverford
How's it going? Tom Haverford.
Kevin 你的沙坑是最好的 所以我才想让你参与
Kevin, your sandboxes are the best. That's why I want you involved!
我只是想在公园里建最好的攀爬架
I just want the best monkey bars I can get in my park.
我不介意帮你连线
I don't mind hooking you up.
可能哪一天 有什么情况你能帮我连个线
Maybe, down the line, there'll be a situation where you can hook me up.
感谢你的帮助 先生
Thank you for your time, sir.
他说了些挺烦人的话
Hmm, he said some upsetting things.
不敢相信你居然留下了你的住♥宅♥电♥话♥
I can't believe you gave him your home phone number.
我是个人♥民♥公仆啊 我需要被他们找到
Well, I'm a public servant. I need to be accessible.
这些人是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with people?
我得给他们看看Andy的医疗账单
I should show them Andy's medical bills.
没准他们能有点同情心
Maybe they'd have a little sympathy.
哦天啊 Ann 局势逆转
Oh, my God. Ann! Game changer.
你刚刚逆转了局势
You just busted the game wide open.
怎么 - Andy
How? - Andy.
我们需要Andy 他是我们的象征
We need Andy. He's our symbol.
我们推着轮椅里的他就能换得同情
We'll wheel him around the neighborhood to get sympathy.
他就是个萌版的罗斯福 - 对 - 对
He's a cute FDR. - Yeah! - Yeah!
Ron 你有空吗
Ron, you got a minute?
呃 当然 Paul 有什么事
Uh, sure, Paul. What can I do for you?
Sullivan街公园项目 你快速推进了 是吧
The Sullivan Street Park project. You fast-tracked it, right?
对 当然 我们明天有个公众讨论会
Yeah, absolutely. We have a public forum tomorrow.
好 好极了 我会去的
Okay. Great. I'll be there.
好
Great.
嗯 "你快速推进了 是吧"
Mmm. "Hey! You fast-tracked that, right?"
抱歉 你说了什么
I'm sorry? Did you say something?
没 - 你没对我说什么吗
Nope. - You didn't say anything to me?
没
Nope.
政♥府♥最近有股新风气我真不喜欢
There's a new wind blowing in government and I don't like it.
突然间 联邦资金就进来了
All of a sudden, there's all this federal money coming in,
市政经理Paul 告诉我们要建公园
and Paul, the city manager, is telling us to build parks
开始新的社区项目 太恐怖了
and start new community programs. It's horrifying.
你有护士的装扮吗 - 什么装扮
Do you have, like, a nurse's costume? - Costume?
你是说护士服吗 - 是的 穿上
You mean, like, scrubs? - Yeah, put those on.
好吧
Okay.
*请告诉我*
Please tell me
*请告诉我为什么*
Please tell me why
*我车子停在前院*
My car is in the front yard
贝斯 来啊
Bass! Come on.
*我穿着衣服睡觉*
And I'm sleeping with my clothes on
*我昨晚从窗口进来*
I came in through the window last night
会很复杂 - 别
It can be tricky dealing... - Don't...
为什么我这么想建成公园
Why do I want to build this park so bad?
可能是因为一个堆满垃圾的大坑不是我们美国最好的做法
Maybe because a pit filled with garbage isn't the best that we can do in America.
你知道 在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 他们可以假装那个坑就是公园
You know, in Russia, they could pretend that pit was a park,
带孩子去那边
bring their kids down there.
"嘿 Vlad 看看这些石头
"Hey, Vlad! Look at these rocks!
"假装它们是土豆来玩"
"Let's pretend they're potatoes!"
"Nikolai 想在土里游泳吗"
"Nikolai! Do you want to swim in the dirt?"
但是这里不行 好吗 我们是梦想者的国家
But not here. Okay? 'Cause we're a nation of dreamers.
我的梦想是建一座公园
And it is my dream to build a park.
有一天我能带着我的白宫同事在我生日当天参观
That I one day visit with my White House staff on my birthday.
然后他们会说 "Knope总统 这个公园太棒了
And they say, "President Knope, this park is awesome.
"现在我们知道您为何是美♥利♥坚♥合众国第一位女总统了"
"Now we understand why you are the first female President of the United States."
Leslie Knope 公园建造者 民调如何
Leslie Knope, builder of parks. How was canvassing?
民调还好
Canvassing was okay,
但我觉得我们需要延迟会议了
but I think we're gonna have to postpone the town meeting.
延迟
Postpone?
只需1到90天
Only for one to 90 days.
不 你得开这个会 我全力支持
No. You're doing this meeting. You have my full support.
我跟市政经理聊过了 交换了意见
I was talking to the city manager, exchanging ideas.
嗯 彼此尊重
Um, there's a mutual respect there.
我们共同决定要快速推进你的项目了
And together, we have decided to fast-track your project.
市政经理 哇 真的假的
City manager? Wow. Really?
我得取消这次会议
I have to cancel this meeting.
快速推进 我的名字提到了吗
Fast-track? Did my name come up at all?
哦 这次会议必须取消
Oh, this meeting needs to be canceled.
不 要开了
No, it's happening.
就 明天表现好点就行
Look, just do a good job tomorrow.
行吗 我们得把这事完成了
Okay? We have to push this thing through.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
我可以完成任何事情 你知道的
I'll push anything through anything. You know me.
你连西服都汗湿了吗
Are you sweating through your suit?
我怀疑 这是透气性很好的纤维材...
I doubt it. It's a very breathable fabric...
哦 是 确实
Oh, yeah. I am.
Jerry 你好啊 伙计
Jerry, what's up, man?
你喜欢椒盐卷饼对吧
Hey, you're into pretzels, right?
梆 开动吧 哥们
Bam! Hit them up, man.
感谢前来 给你留了个有你名字的座位
Thanks for coming down. I got a seat taped off for you over there.
我这个公园头号♥优先的 就是装上你家的栅栏
My top priority with this park, getting your fences in there.
我有天开车经过你的栅栏
I drove by one of your fences the other day.
我就想 "这片栅栏也太棒了 肯定是Roy家的"
I was like, "Man, that fence looks awesome." I was like, "of course, Roy's".
你要是喜欢巧克力松饼 想来多少来多少
If you're into chocolate muffins, grab as many you want.
有些人觉得这么早就联♥系♥这些承包商
Some people may say that bringing in these contractors this early
是操之过急
is jumping the gun a little bit.
你猜怎么着 这是操之 这是急 这是我
Well, guess what? Here's the gun, here's me.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表