我不在乎 把它关了
I don't care. Turn it down.
你在我院子里干嘛 Lawrence
What are you doing in my yard, Lawrence?
滚出去
Get outta here.
好吧 那这个我拿走了
Okay, you know what, I'm taking it.
把我的音箱放下
Put down my boom box.
现在是我的音箱了 我好好问过了
It's my boom box now. I asked you nicely.
你才没好好问过咧
You did not ask me nicely.
把它放下
Put that down!
我刚在里面放了12节新电池
I just put 12 new batteries in that thing!
Lawrence 停下
Lawrence, come on.
还给我
Give it to me.
滚回去吧 Hank
Go back inside, Hank.
Knope女士 你第二天来上班之后做的第一件事是什么
Ms. Knope, what was the first thing you did when you arrived at work the next day?
你能再给我们捋一下时间线吗
Can you go over the timeline for us once more?
当然
Yes, of course.
我断断续续睡了一晚之后 在早上6:21醒来
I awoke at 6:21 A.M. after a fitful night of sleep.
我们已经说过这些了
We've been over this.
还有什么你们想要她做的
What more could you guys possibly want her to do?
我们还不知道
Well, we don't know yet.
说实话 我们还有一些问题
Frankly, we've got a lot more questions.
Ron 没事的
Ron, it's okay.
不 不是这样
No, it's not.
这不是communist中国
This is not communist China.
你们不能逼她鞭打自己
You cannot make her whip herself.
不能逼她穿苦行衣
You cannot make her wear a hair shirt.
我们没有计划做这些事
We weren't planning on doing either of those things.
这是美国
This is america.
你们要是想住在朝鲜
You wanna live in North Korea,
可以自己去住朝鲜
you can live in North Korea.
我不想
I don't want to.
我想住在美国
I want to live in america.
Leslie人生中从没违规过
Leslie has never broken a rule in her life,
做到的程度已经很烦人了
to the point that it's annoying.
如果你们想轻度惩罚她 请自便
If you want to slap her on the wrist, go ahead.
你们想做任何严重的事
You wanna do anything more serious,
就得先经过我
you're gonna have to go through me.
我们走
Let's go.
结束了吗 - 结束了 我们走
Are we done? - We're done. Let's go.
经过这一切 结果不算糟糕
So after all that, it's really not that bad.
你的档案里会有一封警告信
You're gonna get a letter in your file.
Ron 我只想说感谢--
Ron, I just wanted to say thank you--
别担心了
don't worry about it.
不 我不是为了Leslie才做的
No, I didn't do it for Leslie.
我这么做是因为痛恨官僚作风
I did it because I hate bureaucracy.
我对完美政♥府♥的想象
My idea of a perfect government
是一个人坐在一个小房♥间里
is one guy who sits in a small room at a desk,
唯一需要决定的是对谁使用核武器
and the only thing he's allowed to decide is who to nuke.
这个人以某种智商测试选拔♥出♥来♥
The man is chosen based on some kind of IQ test
或者还有体能测试
and maybe also a physical tournament,
比如十项全能
like a decathlon.
可能会有人给他送上女人
And women are brought to him maybe
如有需要的话
when he desires them.
哦 嗨 Ann 你来了
Oh, hey, Ann, you're here.
是 我从医院来的 情况如何
Yeah, I came from the hospital. How'd it go?
我不想过分戏剧化
I don't wanna be overdramatic,
但今天感觉像是在地狱过了一百年 绝对是最糟糕的一天
but today felt like 100 years in hell and the absolute worst day of my life.
哦 天啊
Oh, god.
我不该打开那个愚蠢的礼物篮
I never shoulda opened that stupid basket.
是啊 你为什么要打开呢
Yeah, why did you open that basket?
这真的不像是你干的事情
It doesn't really seem like you.
因为我想打破玻璃天花板 你懂我意思嘛
I think it's 'cause I wanted to shatter the glass ceiling, you know what I mean?
渗入男孩俱乐部
And just kind of infiltrate the boys' club.
嗯
Hmm.
我为了一个男人做的
I did it for a guy.
是吗 - 是的
Oh. - Yeah.
Mark
Mark.
噢
Oh.
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
嗯 我
Well, I--
我们曾经有过短短一段 是二月 2004年的
we had a brief affair in February, in 2004.
然后 我们之间还是有一些很复杂的东西
And, um, there's still something very complicated between us, so.
理解 理解
Yeah, sure.
唉
Yeah.
聪明的女人
Smart woman.
不会选男人
Iffy choice in men.
不过也轮不到我来说
But then again, I'm not one to talk.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
Andy 这也太贴心了
Andy, this is so sweet.
没啥 - 你怎么了
Nothing. - What happened to you?
哦 我在追一个混♥蛋♥邻居
Oh, I was chasing our neighbor who is a total jagweed.
然后掉进带刺的树丛里了
And I fell in some prickly bushes.
没关系啦 你觉得房♥子怎么样
Doesn't matter. What do you think of the house?
哈 惊呆了吧
Hmm? Were you totally surprised?
确实 - 你喜欢不
Yeah. - Do you love it?
喜欢
Yeah.
来 宝贝 坐下吧
Here, baby, sit down.
我给擦伤上点药
I'm gonna put something on those scratches.
有人今晚要温柔地被睡了
Somebody is getting gently laid tonight.
Andy 天呀
Andy, god.
感觉你需要来一个
You look like you need one of these.
来吧 你也过了21岁吧
Come on. You're over 21.
政♥府♥建筑内禁止喝含酒精饮料
Not supposed to be drinking on government property.
放松点
Loosen up.
你要是遵守政♥府♥里的每条规矩会被逼疯的
You're gonna drive yourself crazy trying to follow every single rule in government.
Mark 我已经有一封警告信了
Mark, I have a letter in my file.
我有7封警告信
I got seven letters in my file.
基本上城市规划部每个人都有一堆警告信
Pretty much every guy in city planning has a bunch of letters.
所以欢迎加入我们
So welcome to the team.
当心了 兄弟们 我在你的俱乐部里了
Look out, boys. I'm in your club now.
我在你的俱乐部 我在你的俱乐部
I'm in your club. I'm in your club.
我在你的俱乐部 我在你的俱乐部
I'm in your club. I'm in your club.
我在你的俱乐部 我在你的俱乐部
I'm in your club. I'm in your club.
我在你的-- 恶心
I'm in your--um, creepy.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表