剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
什么风把你吹来了皇后镇
What brings you to Queenstown?
只是想向最优秀的人学习罢了
Just wanna learn from the best.
好吧
Right.
我有个礼物
I have a gift.
有个什么
A what?
我们可以把它当成工具
We could use it as a tool.
从他手心里找到了这个 - 那是个牙齿
Found this in his fist. - Is that a tooth?
不是他自己的
Not his.
我以为你做事会遵照规章制度
I thought you did things by the book here.
你不懂这个地方 也不懂这里的人
You don't know the place, you don't know the people,
你也不了解我
and you don't know me.
我找到了一个想买♥♥下这个农场的买♥♥家
I've got someone that wants to buy the farm.
你拿到合同了吗
Did you get the sale in writing?
我必须为小镇做有利的事
I had to do what's right for the town.
我们注定会成为同伴
We're meant to be partners.
我们得拿到合同
Should've got the sale in writing.
天啊
Jesus.
是我 乔
It's me. Joe.
我们喝醉了 是乔开的车
We were drunk. Joyriding.
我是唯一一个活下来的人
I was the only one who survived.
有人说那座桥是连接彼岸的纽带
Some people say the bridge is a link to the other side...
它唤醒了归来者
it awakens matakite.
预知能力 - 那不过是座桥而已
Second sight. - It's just a bridge.
逝去的人已经逝去了
And the dead are the dead.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
德莫特招供了 那个案子也随之结案
This case was solved by Dermot's confession.
不想听你的废话
Not your mumbo-jumbo bullshit.
单行桥谜案 第二季第一集
后果
还好吗 兄弟 - 计时结束
All right, mate? - Stop the timer!
你需要什么 - 水
What do you need? - Uh, water.
十秒
10 seconds.
你还好吗 - 还好
You all good? - Yeah.
二十秒
20 seconds.
能量胶
Gels.
好了 快去吧 - 哈
All right. Go for it. - Ha-ha!
三十秒
30 seconds.
呼
Whoo!
我对这路况越来越熟悉了
Those transitions are getting better.
比赛日
噢 你马上会破你的个人纪录的
Oh, you're gonna crush your goal time.
你让我感觉这很简单
You make it look easy.
也许 明年我也会试试
Maybe, uh, next year, I'll give it a go.
试试吧
Do it.
最后一程怎么样
How did the rest of the session go?
很好
Smashed it.
嘿
Hey.
有点赶啊 - 情况紧急
Bit full on. - The situation's full on.
唔
Mm.
戴维斯 怎么了
Davis. What is it?
嘿 别这样
Look, stop.
听我说 我没事的
Listen to me. I'm fine.
我保证
Yes, I promise.
好吧
All right.
好
Right.
腐♥败♥谣言四起 请♥愿♥人数飙升
我们已经得到了四千票了 他们时间不够了
We've got 4000 signatures. Their time's up.
每个人都提醒我洛伊斯太过狡猾
Everyone warned me Lois was a snake.
这都怪史蒂芬
Well, Stephen's the one to blame.
他在背后推波助澜 让她为所欲为
He's an enabler. Lets her get away with anything.
敬再无牛仔 - 敬再无牛仔
No more cowboys. - No more cowboys!
服用本药禁止饮酒 睡前一片 佐匹克隆片
五十个高端住♥宅♥区 价值百万美元的景观
50 high-end lifestyle blocks. Million-dollar views,
离桥很近
easy access from the bridge,
时装店 农贸市场
boutiques, farmers' markets,
高尔夫球场
a golf course...
对了 哈吉斯正在和一位来自悉尼的厨师合作
and Haggis is doing a collab with a chef from Sydney.
缩水了啊
It's shrunk.
你之前可是说的一百五十个
You told us it was 150.
呃 是的 莱德家的人不愿意卖♥♥掉农场
Uh, yeah, the Ryders refused to sell the farm.
我们会在后续谈判中拿下的
We'll make it make in phase two and three.
我们移♥动♥了泵房♥ 按照你的要求
We moved the pumphouse, as requested,
这可是花费了我们一大笔钱
costing us a small fortune.
生态环境是无法用金钱衡量的
Can't put a price on flora and fauna.
废水没法进入这个生态系统吧
No wastewater entering the ecosystem?
配备了独♥立♥污水池
Individual sewage tanks.
我们每天申请运一百万升水 还行吗
We're applying for a million litres of water a day. That still OK?
可以
Yeah.
喂
Oi!
地球恐慌
不许侵犯我们的河流
警♥察♥ 横幅扯掉 马上下来
This is the Police! Remove that sign and come down here now!
我不会再说第二遍
I won't ask you again!
你是负责人吗
You in charge?
我们来这里是得到了许可的
We've got permission to be here.
你们这是扰乱公共秩序 必须停止
You're creating a public disturbance. I'm shutting this down.
所以请♥愿♥是真的
So the petition's true.
每个人都出去 派对结束了
Everybody move out! Party's over.
我刚来这里没多久也能判断出你是个罪犯
Even I've been here long enough to know you're a crook.
掩盖真♥相♥ 腐♥败♥ 保护伞
Cover-ups, corruption, favouritism!
绝对是保护伞
Complete favouritism.
嗯 - 我们有权力这么做
Mm. - We are well within our rights.
闭嘴吧 女士 走开
Stop yapping, lady. Hop it.
嘿 我觉得直接让他们走
Hey, maybe it's a bit more diplomatic
才是最明智的
if we just let them go ahead.
在公共场合你应该站我这边
You're supposed to back me up in public.
告诉我我做错什么了
Please tell me one thing I've done wrong.
有时候你做事过于随心所欲了
Sometimes you take liberties.
这是我的镇子 我定的规矩
My town, my rules.
这已经不再是这个世界的规则了
That's not the way the world works anymore.
你到底哪边的
Whose side are you on?
你能在这靠的全是运气
You're so lucky to be here.
我为什么在这里 - 我没有选择
Why am l here? - I had no choice.
招人的时候什么都招
It was a diversity hire.
兄弟 你活在侏罗纪时代吧
Mate, you're a dinosaur.
你也不过是一个居于高位的老掉牙白人而已
An entitled old white guy past his use-by date.
洛伊斯
Lois.
我不过刚刚卸任主席职位
I've just been removed. As Chair.
明天才开始卸任仪式 你知道这点吧
From the water rights meeting tomorrow. You know about that?
他们问我是否觉得有利益冲突
They asked me if I thought there was a conflict of interest.
我回答了是
I said yes.
我无能为力 你早该知道会有一些后果
My hands were tied. You must've known there'd be some fallout.
你怎么能和夏洛特一起背叛我呢
How can you get into bed with Charlotte?
难道 你不持反对态度 任凭河流干涸吗
I would've thought you would be opposed to the river being drained.
我计算过了 河流可以自我调节
I've done the maths. The river can handle it.
如果毛利人能借此得到工作
We're prepared to trade some natural resources
我们愿意用自然资源进行交换
if it gets the moko the jobs.
我或许快完蛋了
I might be a relic,
但我仍是这个镇子的管理者
but it's still my town.
普雷斯顿致电
Preston called.
您需要去一趟克莱斯特彻奇
You need to go to Christchurch.
政♥府♥对请♥愿♥流血事件
They're launching an inquiry
发起了调查
because of that bloody petition.
麦克雷夫妇干的 - 什么时候
Fucking McCraes. - When?
明天一大早
First thing tomorrow.
史蒂芬
Stephen?
希望今天一切顺利
Hope it goes well today.
你可真英俊
You look very handsome.
昨天的事 我很抱歉
Hey. Sorry about yesterday.
史蒂芬不该那么做
Stephen was out of line.
做一个好警♥察♥ 对你来说很重要 不是吗
Really matters to you, eh? Being a good cop?
没错
Yeah.
你还好吗
You OK?
阿里基
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表