剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Why'd you help them do it?
我发誓我不知道他们在计划什么
I didn't know what they had planned. I swear.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊 阿里基 慢点
Jesus, Ariki, slow down!
关灯 兄弟 - 是啊 兄弟
...lights out, man. - Yeah, man.
兄弟 试试吧 - 好 挺好 好极了
You should do it, bro. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, absolutely.
不要 乔 听我说
No... Joe! Just...
你要干什么 你要...
Joe, listen to me.
三 二 一
What are you doing? You're... - Three, two, one.
嘿 别 - 乔
Hey, no... - Joe!
天啊
Oh my God!
天啊 - 别再这么做
Oh my... - Don't do it again.
再来一次 - 不要
We gonna do it again? - Just don't!
我想再来一次
I wanna try!
这样怎么样 来了 啦啦啦
How 'bout this one? Here we go. Aaaand...
单行桥
来
Joe! Stop!
噢
Oh...
发生了 要来了
It's happening. It's happening.
阿里基 - 我生病了
Ariki. - I'm sick.
我 生病了 就像 我爸爸一样
I'm sick, I'm si... I'm sick, just like my dad.
我生病了 就我和爸一样
I'm sick just like my dad.
好了 我们回家
Come on. Let's get you home.
埃维斯
Elvis!
噢
Oh...
天
Oh, sh...
什么 - 第一次是酒店 现在又来这个
Wh...? - First the restaurant, now this!
噢
Oh...
我们要报♥警♥吗
Do we have to call the cops?
当然 为了赔保 我们必须报♥警♥
Well, we have to for the insurance.
有几件事需要先搞清楚
I've just got a few things I need to clear up first.
不 不 别动任何东西
No. No. Don't touch anything.
好吗 我们和史蒂芬的关系已经降到冰点了
All right? We're already on thin ice with Stephen as it is.
史蒂芬在吗 - 不 他很早就出去了
Stephen in? - No, he's gone in early.
噢 我能借一下你的手♥机♥吗
Oh... Can I, um, borrow your phone?
告诉我关于你♥爸♥的事情
Tell me about your dad.
我得去工作了
I just need to get to work.
他很不一样 就像我一样
He's different. Like me.
他也能看见
He has visions too.
从我记事起
Ever since I can remember.
他经常在附近闲逛 自言自语
Used to wander around the neighbourhood, talking to himself.
每个人都觉得他疯了
Everyone thought that he was mad.
所以他们一直给他吃药
So they whacked him on meds,
他吃药吃了20多年
and he's been whacked out for 20 years.
所以他现在在哪
So, uh, where is he now?
和我妹妹住一起
Lives with my sister.
医生正在考虑把他送去疗养院
Yeah, doctors are talking about putting him into a facility.
他们告诉他 他心理出了问题
They told him he was broken,
需要被治好
that he needed fixing.
他们就是这么告诉你的吗
And is that what they told you too?
妈妈已经尽了她最大的努力
And Mum managed as best she could.
她不承认这事
Denied it was happening.
一直给我爸喂药 告诉他幻象不是真的
Stuffed him full of happy pills, told him the visions weren't real,
让他去教堂 她也是这么和我说的
to go to church. She told me that too.
我知道她这么做是出于爱
And I know she did it out of love,
是想保护我
to protect me
这样我就不会像爸爸一样被人孤立
so I wouldn't get shunned. Like Dad.
现在她走了 轮到我妹妹了
And now she's gone, and my sister does it.
你没有生病
You're not sick.
你不能一直逃避真实的自己
And you can't keep running away from who you are.
嘿 阿里基
Hey, Ariki.
我知道除了我
I know no one else can,
没人能看见真实的你
but I see you for who you really are.
没有东西遗失
Nothing's missing.
安保摄像头拍到了什么吗
Did the security cameras pick up anything?
这肯定是有针对性的袭击 - 啊
Surely it's a targeted attack. - Ah,
我们还需要好几个小时 你们之后再回来
we'll be a couple of hours. You might wanna go and come back.
噢 我觉得我们在这等着比较好
Oh, I think we'd rather wait here.
蒂莉 立马把乔的手♥机♥送去鉴证科
Tilly. Get Joe's phone to forensics straight away.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
杀害了他吗
Get him killed?
那为什么他的手♥机♥在那个房♥子里
Then why was his phone in the house?
我不知道
No idea.
你真的觉得我会为了房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥杀人吗
You really think I'd kill someone for a property development?
遗产可是一个强大的诱惑
Well, legacy is a powerful thing.
是你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
戴维斯
Davis.
你的脸怎么了 - 噢 没什么
What happened to your face? - Oh, it's... nothing.
我们找到了乔的手♥机♥
We found Joe's phone.
在一个入室偷盗的案子里找到的
Got dislodged in the burglary.
不然我们现在也找不到
We wouldn't have found it otherwise.
你不觉得这有可能是故意放那的吗
You don't think it could have been planted?
谁会这么做
By who?
罗伯和欧闯入了
O and Rob broke in.
这是间接证据 但确实是他们干的
It's circumstantial, but they did it.
所以 你怎么知道这事
So, how do you know this?
我昨晚在那
I was here last night.
和他们一起吗 - 没有 没和他们一起
Withthem?! - No, notwiththem.
我 我当时还在保护区
I w... I was still down at the reserve.
但你整个晚上都和他们在一起吗
But you were with them over the course of the evening?
你还在和杀害乔的嫌疑人有来往吗
You were socialising with suspects in Joe's homicide?
你让我好好盯着他们
You asked me to keep them close.
你为什么不报告
Why didn't you call it in?!
你没接我电♥话♥
Well, you didn't answer your phone!
真不敢相信我们就这么放了他们
I can't believe we had to let them go.
除非我们能证明这手♥机♥之前在他们那
Unless we can prove that they had possession of the phone,
不然我们做不了任何事
we can't do anything else.
你当时在那房♥子里
You were at the house!
而你却没能报案 - 是啊 我试了
You failed to report a crime! - Yeah, I tried!
你一直在接近刑事案中的嫌疑人
You continued to fraternise with suspects in a criminal investigation!
什么白♥痴♥才会觉得那是合理的行为
What kind of moron thinks that that's appropriate behaviour?!
除非那手♥机♥是你放的
Unless you planted the phone.
你当时在那栋房♥子里
You were in the house.
你太自大了 以为你能逃脱惩罚
You're cocky enough to think you could get away with it.
这是你的错 你知道吧
You know this is your fault, hey?
如果你当初因为能以肇事逃逸罪逮捕夏洛特
If you had arrested Charlotte for the hit and run,
以妨碍司法公正罪逮捕罗伯
Rob for perverting the course of justice,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened!
你解决不好你自己的事情的时候
Don't come crying to my wife in the middle of the night
别再半夜来找我妻子哭诉了
when you can't handle your piss.
你真是个糟糕的警♥察♥
You're a terrible cop.
你不应该参与这件案子
You shouldn't be on this case.
是啊 你也不该参与
Yeah, and neither should you.
好吧 我们过桥吧 - 不 不要 乔
OK, let's go over the bridge. - No, don't! Joe...
乔 不要
Don't, Joe!
噢
Oh...
怎么了 发生什么了
What? What's wrong?
我觉得不是乔杀了这些孩子
I don't think Joe killed those kids.
是这座桥干的
I think the bridge did.
算你走运 不是所有人都能得到
Count yourself lucky. Not everyone gets the privilege
和幽灵同行的机会
of walkin' with the ghosts.
我会找到杀了乔的人
I will find who killed Joe,
我保证他们会牢底坐穿
and I'll make sure that they rot in jail.
保持沉默对他没有任何好处
Keeping quiet won't do him any favours.
尊重一下死者吧
Respect the dead.
别再管那座桥了
Leave that bridge alone.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表