剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
OK. Sure.
去吧
Great.
帮帮忙
Hey! Help!
帮我把他放下来
Help me get him down!
史蒂芬在哪 他应该从克莱斯特彻奇回来了
Where's Stephen? He should be back from Christchurch by now.
他准备休假
He was overdue some leave.
死者是乔·泰纳
The victim is Joe Turner.
我们发现他吊死在桥下
We found him hanging on the bridge,
不过 头上的伤口表明
although his head injuries...
他可能在跳桥前就被杀了
suggest that he was killed before he went over.
各位尽快处理
Let's be as efficient as possible.
首先要清理桥面现场 尽快恢复通行
We'll clear the bridge first, let the traffic through.
留意可能的作案工具
Keep your eyes out for a potential weapon.
乔不就是你的室友吗
Isn't Joe your flatmate?
对 你想问什么
Yeah. So what?
史蒂芬还负责格鲁布的调查
Stephen led Grub's investigation.
这不一样
But this is different.
你是... - 我负责这个案子
You're... - I'm working this case.
我要亲手抓住罪犯 再送进监狱
And I'm gonna find the perps, and I'm gonna put them away.
谢谢你的安排
Uh, thank you for organising this.
也该用用航♥空♥公♥司♥的奖励积分了
Well, you know, gotta use the Airpoints somehow.
无法想象 你跟我在一起有多憋屈
I don't know how you put up with me.
多年的磨合
years of practice.
死亡地点在这 有点注定的意味
Seems kind of fitting he died here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在试着将他盖起来
Just struggling to cover him up.
是否方便跟我去做个证人陈述
Just checking that you're happy for me to do the witness statement.
他是第一目击者
He was first on the scene.
你还有很多事要做
You've got a million things to do.
我帮你来干活
Let me lighten the load.
你方便吗 - 我无所谓
You don't mind, do you? - Ah, it's all the same to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会惹麻烦吗 是我发现的尸体
Is it gonna be a problem, me finding the body?
借用两分钟
Two minutes.
特里梅因
Tremaine.
死者是谁
Yeah, who's the victim?
老天爷
Jesus.
不了 我相信戴维斯能处理这件事
N-No, no, I'm sure, you know, Davis can handle it.
遇到困难的话 打电♥话♥给普雷斯顿吧
If you get stuck, just... just ring Preston.
好
Right.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
蒂莉 帮我拿对手套
Tilly, can you get me some gloves?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我可不能丢下我的团队不管
Well, I'm not gonna leave my team in the lurch.
你还好吗 可以继续跟这个案子吗
You OK to stay on the case?
我在处理
I was handling it.
这样好吗
This a good idea?
有什么证物
What've we got?
方便说话吗
Hey. Can you talk?
为什么
Why?
为什么他又回去工作
Why is he back at work?
他病了
The man is sick.
我不想他继续工作
I don't want him working.
我劝他退出 他不肯
I tried getting him to stand down, but he won't.
不知道
I dunno.
他可是工作狂 不想将事情丢给下面的人
He's a workaholic who doesn't wanna leave the 2IC in charge?
乔的事谁跟他说的
How'd he find out about Joe?
我发现他的尸体 我和另一个
I... I found him. Well, me and another guy.
他吊死在桥下 就跟史蒂芬一样
He was hanging. Just like Stephen was.
一模一样的场景 一样穿着西装
Suit and everything.
这不是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
戴维斯
Davis.
好的 我会看着他
Yeah, I'll keep an eye on him.
准备打包 你完成搜查了吗
We're about to pack up. You got everything you need?
你还好吗 回到这里
You OK? Being back here?
是的是的是的 重新开始吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Back on the horse.
那天我说你老掉牙的那些话
Those things I said the other day, about your time being up...
我那时太生气了 我不是那个意思
I was angry. I didn't... didn't mean...
一时冲动而已
Heat of the moment.
所以 有任何想法吗
So, any theories?
阿里基
Ariki.
现在还不好说
Too early to tell.
我检查过 没有手♥机♥ 只有钱包
Yeah, I've been through his personal. There's no phone, only his wallet.
我已经打过他手♥机♥了
I did try calling it.
请注意 我从证物板上拿了一张照片
Please note I'm taking a photo for the evidence board.
能推荐个旅馆吗
Know any good hotels?
就呆在现在的地方 - 别为我破坏规则
Just stay put for now. - Don't bend the rules for me.
我需要有个人打入内部
I want someone on the inside.
我得去换件衣服
Hey, I'd better change.
我在车前等你
I'll meet you in the car.
我可以的
I can do this.
你为什么回来了 你该好好休息的
Why'd you come back? You deserve a break.
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
我给你的理疗师打过电♥话♥
Tried you at the physio.
今天我有半天空闲时间
Oh, today's my half day.
跨越海岸得需要好几天吧
Coast to Coast must be only a few days away.
乔说你做到了
Joe says you're smashing it.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们还是进去吧
Wh-Why don't we go inside?
不
No.
不
No.
来吧
Come on.
你今天看见乔了吗 他一直没接我电♥话♥
Have you seen Joe today? He hasn't answered any of my calls.
我们得谈谈
Hey, we need to talk to you.
乔去世了
Joe's dead.
我们在今天早上发现了他的尸体
We found him this morning.
有人 把他吊在了单行桥上
Someone, uh, strung him up on One Lane Bridge.
天啊
Jesus.
他就因为这件小事被杀吗
He got killed for a fucking subdivision?
我们还没结束调查
We're not jumping to conclusions.
你在干什么
What you doing?
格鲁布案件的牙齿
The tooth from Grub's case...
确实是放回了证物箱的 对吧
it did get put back in the evidence box, right?
现在不见了
It's gone.
你从哪里找到的那个
Well, where'd you find that?
乔把它攥手心里的
Joe had it in his hand.
可能是同一个
Maybe it's the same one.
证据箱被人动过手脚了吗
Well, has the evidence box been tampered with?
没有 - 那怎么可能是同一个呢
No. - Then how can it be the same one?
那它去哪了
Well, where's it gone?
你介意我把它送去检测一下吗
Do you mind if I send this away to get tested?
上次应该是检测过的
Should've been done last time.
我可能是最后一个和乔说话的人
I might have been one of the last people to talk with Joe.
我觉得最好透明一点
Thought it best to be transparent.
没人想再来一遍
No one wants a repeat of last time.
这太糟糕了
Terrible business.
我组织了一次会议
I organised a meeting.
为了乔和玛卡
For Joe and Maaka.
这样乔就能注意到暗示了
So Joe could pick up some pointers.
会议什么时候开始的 - 八点
What time was the meeting? - 8.
他晚饭前给我打了一次电♥话♥
He called me once before dinner,
晚饭后又打了一次
once after.
在哪里吃的晚饭 - 哈吉斯家
Where was the dinner? - Uh, Haggis'.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
好了 - 我做了什么
Right. - What did I do?
马克·哈吉斯
Mark McCrae,
现在逮捕你
I'm arresting you...
我和乔的死没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with Joe's death.
以未缴纳超速罚款的罪名
Unpaid speeding fine.
节哀 我知道你们关系很好
I'm so sorry. I know you guys were tight.
希望你上司知道他的责任 能抓住凶手
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表