剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Ariki.
这里是史蒂芬·特里梅因
You've reached the phone of DSS Stephen Tremaine.
有事请留言 谢谢
Please leave a message. Thank you.
史蒂芬
Stephen!
史蒂芬
Stephen!
别这样 史蒂芬
No... Stephen!
有我在 - 让我跳吧 让我跳下去
I got you. - Let me jump. Let me jump!
让我跳啊 - 没事了
Let me jump! - It's all right.
有我在
I got you.
冷静
It's OK.
我还是很担心史蒂芬
Can't stop thinking about Stephen.
他差点吊死在桥上
Hangin' off that bridge.
什么 他死了吗
What, is he dead?
他甚至连寻死都搞不成
Can't even do that right, huh?
他没留下什么好印象 不过 也请你闭嘴
Bad taste, though. Keep your mouth shut.
祝好运
Good luck.
我们会胜利吗
Think we're gonna win?
他们不可能同意
No way they're gonna green-light it.
我们将面临一场生态灾难
It'd be an ecological disaster.
你好 夏洛特
Hi, Charlotte. Hi.
你好 埃玛
Hi, Emma.
嗨
Hey.
我是不是看起来很紧张 - 你看起来
Do I look nervous? - You look like
就是位成功的女强人 无人能敌
a mover and a shaker who knows her shit.
你知道河流的所有权转交给谁了吗
Have you heard which way the water rights might go?
我就是个小员工
I'm just a junior.
你们可以在那边等待
You and your party can wait over there.
你怎么知道 我准备跳桥
How'd you know I was gonna jump?
巧合罢了
Right place, right time.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
我没事了 - 那就好
I'm fine. - Yeah.
只是当时想不开
I just had a bit of a wobble.
没事就好
Yeah.
别让这件事传出去
I don't want this getting out.
医生在陪着他
Doctor's with him.
我早就该料到会是这般结局
Should've seen this coming.
我说了些气话
I said some things.
大家都说了气话
Yeah, we all said some things.
我一直都很担心他
I've been distracted.
不过 谢谢你
Thank you.
我真不敢想 后果会是怎样
I don't know what I would've done.
我看到了他
I saw him.
他吊死在桥下
Hanging, at the bridge.
史蒂芬吗 什么时候
Stephen? When?
几个月前开始的 我当时在划皮艇
Started a couple months ago, while I was kayaking.
他跟其他鬼魂站一块
He was with the other ghosts.
我还以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
所以我才不停给他打电♥话♥
So I kept calling him,
确认他没事 我一直能看见他
checking if he was all right. I kept seeing him.
大多时候他都吊在桥下 每次都会吓到我
Mostly he was just there at the bridge, scaring the shit out of me.
但今早不一样
But this morning was different.
之前你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
我不知道 这意味着什么
I didn't know what it meant,
也不知道这件事什么时候以什么方式发生
or when or how it was gonna happen.
我很无奈
And it's heavy shit.
就这么告诉你 只会徒增你的负担
I just didn't think it was right to burden you with it.
希望这件事到此为止
Let's just hope this is the end of it.
让一让
OK, back off!
让开 各位
Back off, please!
够了 够了
OK, enough! Enough!
我们在帮助小镇...
We're helping this town...
你们这是在糟践河流
You're raping our rivers.
...重建经济
...rebuilding the economy,
你们这群愚蠢而失败的嬉皮士
you dumb hippy loser. And...
你只是为了钱 - 结束了 我们获胜
This is all about lining your pockets! - It's over! We won!
我们可以轻易地让那条河流干枯
And we will drain that fucking river dry if we want to.
该死 - 别碰她
Fuck... - Don't you fuckin' touch her!
是吗
Really?
走吧 我们要的东西已经得手
Just... come on. We got what we wanted.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
可以把电♥话♥交给他吗
Hi. Hey, can I speak to him?
我想提醒他
Yeah, I just wanted to give him a heads-up that...
有几个愤怒的游客可能要去找他麻烦
there might be some angry tourists coming his way.
什么事
What happened?
船只是否正常工作
And the boat was in good working order?
对 真奇怪
Yeah, strange.
没有伤亡 真是万幸
Yeah, I'm glad everyone's all right.
这件事你好好处理
You take good care.
罗伯 单行桥那险些撞船
Rob. Near miss at One Lane Bridge.
不过你不需要担心
It's nothing for you to worry about.
十分钟后有人接我去机场
Being picked up for the airport in 10 minutes.
要不 我帮您说吧
I can cover, if you like.
可以
Yeah, I s'pose. Yeah.
侦探督查 普雷斯顿
DI Preston.
阿里基·戴维斯侦探 皇后镇刑事调查部门
Hey, it's Detective Ariki Davis, Queenstown CIB.
对 史蒂芬·特里梅因无法出席今天的调查会
Yeah, Stephen Tremaine won't be able to make it up for the inquiry today.
偏头痛
Migraine.
对 医生建议他休息几周
Yeah. Doctor's advised he take a couple weeks off,
以观察身体状况
just to figure out what's going on.
对 他表示很抱歉
Yeah, he sends his apologies.
好的
All right.
不如出去度假吧
Why don't we go on a holiday?
出去休息休息
We could use a break.
好
Yeah. All right.
订那个十晚的套餐
I'd like the 10-night package.
含早餐 谢谢
Yeah, breakfast included. Thank you.
怎么做才能阻止麦克雷夫妇
How can we stop the McCraes?
你们需要以"地球恐慌"的名义
Uh, you need to file an appeal in the Environment Court
向环境法♥院♥上诉
on behalf of Planet Panic.
由本地人牵头的话 获胜机会更大
You might have a stronger chance if it comes from a local.
无意冒犯
No offence.
不应该由上头起诉吗
It should come from the top.
煽动感情越多 这件事就越有胜算
The more emotional weight your argument has, the better.
这才是法官们在意的点
The judges lap that up.
当然 这事由你们决定 不过...
I mean, it's up to you, of course, but...
我个人认为 这是最好的方式
I would've thought it was the best strategy for your cause.
乔 这份上诉书最好由你提交
Joe, you should lodge it straight away.
真的吗
Seriously?
多久
Well, how long?
那些该死的环保主义者
Those fucking greenies.
伙计们 马上停工
Hey, guys! You need to shut it down! Right now!
我们还要经历多少阻碍
How many more hoops?
早就该料到的
Well, you must've seen it coming.
那群人随时准备上诉
They were always gonna appeal.
不过
Listen.
我们有的是时间 我们有人
We have the time. We have the right people in our camp.
我们有资源 - 是吗
We have the resources. - Do we?
我们有资源吗
Have the resources?
你会有属于你的王国
You are gonna get your empire.
我发誓
I promise.
今早发生了什么
What happened this morning?
史蒂芬最近有些不正常
Oh, Stephen's been acting weird lately.
所以我才去找他
I just put the pieces together.
这可不是巧合
No way it was a coincidence.
乔
Joe.
我联♥系♥了玛卡·理查德
I, uh, hit up Maaka Richardson.
他很乐意今晚约个晚饭 为你的上诉提些建议
He's keen to have dinner tonight, give you a few tips for the appeal.
他不是麦克雷的人吗
Isn't he in the McCrae camp?
不 他不站边
No, he's an independent.
你最好一个人去 我听说罗斯在发脾气
And perhaps best you go alone. I hear Rose has been treading on toes.
好
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表