剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
应该允许他的朋友悼念
His friends should be allowed to grieve.
我不希望这成为流言蜚语
I don't want it hijacked, made into some kind of a statement.
当然欢迎你来
You're welcome. Of course.
只是其余的"地球恐慌"成员可以在线观看
Just... the rest of Planet Panic can watch the livestream.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for all your help.
他应该被缅怀 - 当然
He deserves to be celebrated. - Yes.
他会的
He will be.
被所有人
By everybody.
嘿 答应我别靠近那座桥
Hey. Promise me you will stay away from that bridge.
别教我怎么变得伤心
Don't tell me how to grieve.
快接
Come on.
快啊 - 嗨 阿里基
Come on. - Hey, Ariki.
如果我太害怕了 无法作出行动 我该怎么保护他们
How can I protect them when I'm too scared to do anything? I just...
我不能让罗莎被车撞 我不能
I can't let Rosa get hit by a car. I can't...
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
如果是我
Uh, if it was me,
我会等待
I'd wait.
看看进展如何
And see how it plays out.
我不会干预那座桥展现的幻象
I wouldn't interfere with what the bridge has shown you.
我们已经预见行动之后会发生什么了
We've seen what happens when you do.
你知道史蒂芬在哪吗
Um, do you know where Stephen is?
嘿 晚餐在炉子里
Hey. Dinner's in the oven.
我问过你工作的地方 但他们说你已经走了
I tried you at work, but they said you'd left already.
在皇后镇 世界正在燃烧
Queenstown, the world is burning,
你们却将天堂的存在视作理所应当
yet you take your paradise for granted.
麦克雷公♥司♥用珍贵的自然资源
McCrae Holdings are using precious natural resources
来谋取私利
for their own profit,
破坏复合河流生态系统
destroying complex river ecosystems,
限制你们划船
restricting your right to boat,
游泳 钓鱼
swim, fish,
亲近自然的权利
commune with nature.
他们为了建造更多封闭小区和商业街
They're selling out your kids' future
卖♥♥光了你们子孙后代的未来
for another gated community and a strip mall.
那不是商店街
It's not a strip mall.
到桥上来 和我们一起守夜
Come to the bridge. Stand vigil with us.
我们可以一起改...
Together, we can make a diff...
哇哦
Whoo!
真是天才点子
This is a stroke of genius!
成员们会全盘相信的
The panickers are gonna lap it up.
今天的事和乔有关
Today's about Joe.
同时传播消息又没什么问题
Well, nothing wrong with getting the message across at the same time.
你不该出现在这里
Should you be here?
会有很多人看着我们
There's gonna be lots of eyeballs on us.
不 我会像过去那样
No, I'll do what I always do.
藏在他们眼皮底下
Hide in plain sight.
嗯 我们离得不远
Yeah, well, we're not far away.
好 谢谢
OK, thanks.
什么事 - 单行桥发生骚乱了
So, what's up? - Disturbance at One Lane Bridge.
罗莎又惹麻烦了
Rosa's causing trouble again.
她不会因为是你的室友就受到特别对待的
Well, she's not getting special treatment cos she's your flatmate.
从这座该死的桥上下去
Get off the fucking bridge!
都他妈的滚开
Fucking clear out!
你们知道自己在做什么吗
What the hell do you think you're doin'?!
你们不知道 对吗
You have no idea, do you?
你们什么都不是 只是穿着睡衣在这
Nothin'! Dressed up in your pyjamas.
滚开
Well, fuck off!
只是该死的嬉皮士狂热团体
It's a bloody hippy cult.
这就是你们 不是吗
That's what you are, yeah!
我他妈的认得他
I fucking knew him, all right?
我认得他 我知道他干了什么
I knew him! I knew what he did!
他可不是什么闪闪发光的模范人物
He's not some fuckin' poster boy, the golden one.
你们怎么有脸把他捧成圣人
How dare you hold him up like some goddamn saint?
让让 - 他是个罪犯
Move. Move! Move. - He's a criminal.
他就该被关起来 你们为什么不明白
He should've been locked up! Why can't you see that?
发生什么了
What's going on here?
乔·泰纳害死了我的孩子
Joe Turner's the reason my kids are dead.
大卫·菲利普·贝内特
David Philip Bennet,
十七岁
17 years old.
喜欢橄榄球和板球
Loved rugby and cricket.
莉莉·弗西斯·贝内特
Lilly Francis Bennet,
十四岁 - 没事的
14! - It's all right.
她才十四岁
She was 14!
贝内特先生
Mr Bennet!
喂
Oi! Hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
喂
Oi! Oi!
放松
Just relax.
冷静一下 - 把他从桥上赶下去
Calm down. - Get him off the bridge!
所有人都下桥 走 从桥上下去
Everyone get off the bridge. Move it! Get off the bridge!
快点
Come on!
阿里基 帮帮我 好吗
Ariki, help me out, would ya?
下桥 快下去
Get off the bridge! Get off!
走 快走
Move it! Move it!
所有人都下去
Everyone off!
你觉得自己很了不起是吗 你怎么敢来这儿
Think you're big, do ya? How dare you come here!
他妈的尊重一下别人吧
Have some fucking respect!
滚回家
Go home!
滚回家
Go home!
嘿 离我远点 出去
Hey, get off me! Get out!
出去
Get out!
噢
Oh!
罗莎
Rosa!
亲爱的 你接到孩子了吗
Hey, baby. Did you pick up the cot already?
我需要你带上律师来警局见我
I need you to meet me at the police station. With a lawyer.
发生什么了 - 我♥干♥了件傻事
Well, what happened? - I've done something really stupid.
好 我马上来
OK, I'm leaving now.
这是起意外
It was an accident.
我就在那儿 罗莎误入了她的行驶路线
I was right there. Rosa stumbled into her path.
蒂莉 她肇事逃逸了
She fled the scene, Tilly.
我们需要你去局里一趟
Gonna need you to come down to the station.
她还好吗
She OK?
请告诉我她没事
Please tell me she's gonna be OK.
我可不可以和她待在一起 - 你是家属吗
Can I stay with her? - Are you a relative?
我是朋友 她是我的室友 她需要有人帮帮她
I'm a friend. She's my flatmate. She needs someone who can support her.
很抱歉 - 听着 她
I'm sorry. - Look, she...
她是我正在进行的调查的一环
she's part of an ongoing investigation.
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be all right?
等我能探望她了 有人能联♥系♥我一下吗
Can someone just please contact me as soon as I can see her?
她在开会
She's in a meeting.
祝你好运
Kia orana.
您正在拨♥打♥吉米奥拉的手♥机♥...
You've reached the phone of Kimiora...
罗莎还好吗
Is Rosa OK?
如果她不该死 为什么我会看到她在桥上
Why would I have seen her on the bridge if she wasn't supposed to die?
不 这不一定
No, not necessarily.
可能 事情偏离了轨道
Maybe... things are out of whack,
能量被激发了
the energy's been stirred up.
又可能她的时候未到
Maybe it wasn't her time.
我不太确定
I'm not really sure.
阿里基 只有桥知道
Only the bridge knows, Ariki.
如果你不知道 那你为什么要告诉我什么都不要做
If you don't know this shit, then why did you tell me to do nothing?
我就像个傻子一样呆站在那里
I just stood there like a fuckin' muppet!
如果你说完了
If that's everything.
请问我能陪她一起等吗
Can I... Can I wait with her, please?
只是等律师到这 - 抱歉
Just until a lawyer gets here. - Sorry.
医院有消息吗
So, is there, um, any word from the hospital?
只是一些肿块和擦伤
Just a few bumps and bruises.
轻到中度脑震荡
Mild to moderate concussion.
天
God.
这整件事简直一团糟
You know, this whole thing's just a hot mess.
真不知道该怪谁 - 夏洛特逃逸了
Hard to know who to blame, really. - Charlotte fled the scene.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表