剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
我相信你能诚实客观地回答
I'd appreciate your candour.
沉默可帮不了他
Keeping quiet won't do him any favours.
你考虑考虑
You have a think.
我们明天再聊
We'll talk tomorrow.
你什么时候患上偏头痛
Since when do you get migraines?
调查延期不就是因为这个病
Isn't that why we had to postpone?
对 医生说 原因可能是我补牙时用了水银
Oh, yeah. My, uh, doctor thinks it might be the mercury in my fillings.
我是个老人了
I'm getting too old.
大大小小的事
I mean, all this fuss...
史帝芬 - 请♥愿♥书已撤销
Stephen - The petition's been withdrawn.
不少人签了名 - 这根本没必要 不是吗
A lot of people signed. - This is unnecessary, isn't it?
民众有诉求 我们就得解决
We need to address the concerns expressed by the community.
这只是在浪费时间和警力资源 又没有正式的官方投诉
It's just a waste of time and resources. There's been no official complaint.
IPCA不参与此次调查 - 上头下了命令
The IPCA aren't involved. - There's pressure coming from above.
IPCA 即新西兰独♥立♥警♥察♥投诉局 新西兰一个独♥立♥监察机构 专门调查警方可能违反法律的行为
我还在跟谋杀案 大卫 - 要求我们自省自查
I'm trying to solve a homicide, David! - They want us to clean up our act!
别再胡闹
No more cowboys.
狗屁的政♥治♥正确
PC bullshit.
开始录音 请说出你的名字
State your name for the record.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi! - Hello.
嗨 - 哈喽
Hello. - Kia ora.
很高兴见到你 - 嘿
Nice to meet you. - Hey.
准备工作做得不错 - 整装待发 就等政♥府♥同意
You got a good setup here. - Ready to go, soon as we get the green light.
现金流转有压力吧
Must be putting a strain on the cash flow.
在那之前
Until then,
停止施工 不要提前行动
down tools. No false starts.
裁决出来前不要破土动工
No breaking ground until after the ruling.
要是哪一步出了错 洛伊斯便会百般刁难
Breach any rules and Lois come down on you like a tonne of bricks.
我们行得正 坐得端
We play fair and square.
请参观 - 走吧
Come have a look. - Right.
来客将这份资料放在了接待处
These got dropped off at reception for feedback.
关上门
Oh, close the door?
待会需要用到打印机 你准备一下
Can you, uh, let the printers know this is coming?
列为紧急
Mark it urgent.
这份材料是您负责吗
Should you be doing this?
这份资料像是内♥幕♥交易 而您不是开♥发♥商
Isn't it like insider trading or something, cos you're not a developer?
不 我
Uh, no, I'm...
我是幕后的中间商
I'm more of a silent middleman.
这样的话 这个项目似乎有失公正
But doesn't it put the project at an unfair advantage?
难道我们不该保持中立吗
I thought that we were supposed to be neutral.
希望你能多学习 在这个小镇 社会是怎么运作的
I wanted you to see how things really work around here,
不过既然这件事让你感到不自在 那我不会将你牵扯进来
but I don't want to involve you if it makes you uncomfortable.
紧急文件的话 不如直接通过邮件将资料传给对方
Well, if it's urgent, then wouldn't it be better to email the brochures to our targets?
好
Uh, yeah.
结束了
Well, it's done.
我也是
And so am I.
奥知道的话 我将名誉扫地
Once O gets wind of this, whatever's left of my reputation is .
我不会忘记你的恩情
I won't forget this.
好吧
Yeah, well...
做好了选择
you pick a side,
就坚持走下去
you stick to it.
奥的证据不足 你去找找证据
While O's out of the picture, find out as much as you can.
你安排我去侦察我的室友
You want me to spy on my flatmate?
谁让你住那
Well, it's the only reason you're in that place.
我能感觉到 欧有所预谋
O's up to something. I can feel it.
靠事实说话 而不是直觉
Facts, not feelings.
他是个少爷 觉得全世界都欠他的 是个大♥麻♥烦
He's entitled and thinks the world owes him. It's a recipe for trouble.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
明天再聊
Talk tomorrow.
明早第一件事便是出庭
Court appearance first thing in the morning.
我
Yep. I'm, uh...
我要做无罪辩护
I'm pleading not guilty, so...
他们会确定审判日期
They'll make a date for your trial,
让你保释
release you on bail.
罗伯在河边出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Rob sold you down the river.
史蒂芬要将手♥机♥怪罪于你
Stephen's gonna try tie the phone to you.
天 乔的手♥机♥我一点都不知情
Oh, for... I don't know shit about Joe's phone.
乔是你杀的吗 - 不是 我...
Did you kill Joe? - No. Why would...
我何必呢 - 你可不喜欢他
Why would I do that? - You never liked him.
这么说的话 我也不喜欢你 但我从没有打晕你
Well, I don't like you. Never knocked you off.
我不会这么对待罗莎
I wouldn't do that to Rosa.
知道吗
OK?
而且 实话实说
And honestly,
他就是个懦夫
the guy was a drip.
不值得为了他去蹲大牢
Not worth going to jail for.
就算
No, if I'm, uh...
我要下去 也是因为有意义的事
I'm going down, it's gonna be for something meaningful.
哥们
Hey, mate.
你还好吗
How are you holdin' up?
你认为鳝鱼代表着什么 - 鳝鱼
Hey, what's your thoughts on eels? - Eels?
取决于你是谁 来自于哪里
Depends who you are and where you're from.
深水怪物 凯
Monsters of the deep, kai,
守护神凯提亚基
kaitiaki.
新西兰自然或环境的看护人 守护神
它是什么 取决于你看待它的角度
It's all about what perspective you bring.
所以 鳗鱼不是不祥之兆 - 信则有咯
So they're not a bad omen? - Only if you're looking for
bad omens.
你信吗
Are you?
最近 我感觉自己很黑暗
Been feeling pretty dark lately.
鬼魂缠上了我 - 鬼魂
Haunted. - Haunted?
从孩童时期开始 我便时不时能见到鬼 但是...
Every now and then since I was a kid, but...
来这之后 这种现象更频繁了
it's gotten worse since I've been here.
这是正常的 普遍的 你很幸运
It's a natural, normal part of life. Count yourself lucky.
不是每个人都能与鬼魂共事
Not everyone gets the privilege of walkin' with ghosts.
我想提醒您
Uh, heads up...
夏洛特正在走绿色通道上诉
Charlotte's got the appeal fast-tracked.
抱歉让你等那么久
Sorry to keep you waiting.
明天普雷斯顿将审问我
Getting grilled by Preston tomorrow, and...
我不确定 是否要将史蒂芬企图自杀的事告诉他
I don't know whether or not to tell him about Stephen's suicide attempt.
我来跟史蒂芬说
Uh, let me talk to Stephen.
他不该回归工作
We never should've let him back at work.
他的生活只有工作
It's all he's got.
昨晚 谁给你打电♥话♥来接我
Hey, who called you? Last night, to come pick me up?
你
You did.
我的手♥机♥没电
My phone was flat.
是个不认识的号♥码 可能是罗莎的
Well, I didn't recognise the number. I assumed it was Rosa's.
罗莎没打过
Rosa never had hers on her.
为什么 我就是无法逃离那座桥
Why can't I just stay away from that bridge?
有些东西给你看
There's something you need to see.
改名为"单行桥"(非官方名称)二十世纪九十年代初 照片在档案中记录
出事之后
I got obsessed.
我便对此很感兴趣
After my accident.
想要找寻答案
Looking for answers.
找到了吗
Find any?
没有 疑问更多了
No. Only more questions.
Walter Invorcarg 1953
博物馆历史文献区偷出
一半的人都没见过 - 可能是因为
I haven't seen half these people. - Well, maybe the bridge isn't ready
单行桥还没准备好展示
to show them to you yet.
悲剧:双胞胎姐妹生日野餐期间溺亡
也许 是我还没准备好
Maybe it's me that's not ready.
皮艇事故造成一人死亡 桥下流水无情 数名年轻女子遇害
你可以的
You will be.
迟早的事
Give it time.
这些小东西
Ohh, these guys.
我出事后 就总能见到它们
They started showing up after my accident.
发现了我的天赋 他们色彩鲜艳
Discovered my gift. They are so vibrant.
活的
Alive.
破碎尸体散落在桥上 悲剧发生在青少年家庭
上周 桥发生一起严重的交通事故 致四名青少年死亡 当地居民沉浸在悲痛与震惊中无法自拔
经济发展伴随着死亡率的提高
我要怎么跟桥建立联♥系♥
How do I connect to the bridge?
弄清楚它想让我♥干♥什么
Find out what it wants with me?
我是否应该害怕
Should I be scared of it?
对于未知 我们都会感到害怕
Well, we're all scared of things we don't know.
阿里基
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表