剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Hope your boss knows what he's doing, catches whoever did it.
我参与了调查 - 什么
I'm working the case. - What?
你能参加吗
Can you do that?
这里的情况不同
Things are different down here.
回家吧
Come home.
我不想看你一个人承担一切
I don't like to think of you down there all on your own.
爸爸需要你的帮助 - 鬼魂们回来了
Dad needs all the help he can get. - The ghosts are back.
什么时候开始的 - 从我来到这里开始
Since when? - Since I came down here.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
他们不是真的 你知道的
They're not real. You know that.
他们让我感觉很真实
They feel pretty real.
你带着孩子们送你的手环吗
Have you got one of those bracelets the kids sent you?
是你的大脑在欺骗你
It's your mind playing tricks.
告诉孩子们我爱他们
Hey, love to the kids.
他们不是真的
They're not real.
他们不是真的 他们不是真的
They're not real. They're not real.
发生什么了 史蒂芬呢
What's happened? Where's Stephen?
这是我的错吗
Was it my fault?
乔的死是我的错吗
Is it my fault that Joe died?
在我救了史蒂芬的时候
Did I disturb the force or whatever the fuck it's called
我也阻止了那场抗♥议♥还是什么的集♥会♥吗
when I saved Stephen?
我那时应该怎么做 我没法让他跳下去
What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just let him jump.
我讨厌那座该死的桥
I hate that fuckin' bridge!
啊
Ahh.
如果这一切都只是我的幻觉呢
What if it's all just in my head?
如果是我脑子有问题呢
What if I'm just fucked up?
不是的 不是的 那不是你的幻觉 阿里基
It's not. It's not all in your head, Ariki.
这不是你的幻觉
It's not all in your head.
宝贝 你在哪
Babe, where are you?
打给我
Call me back.
你可以待会儿锁门吗
Do you mind locking up?
谢谢
Thanks.
贪婪的开♥发♥商夏洛特和哈吉斯试图从河里抽取至少一百万升水
基维·乔·泰纳因参与抗♥议♥活动被害
这个新项目对夏洛特和哈吉斯来说值多少钱
How much is this new development worth to Charlotte and Haggis?
数百万
Many, many millions.
在这个小镇 你得选好立场并坚持到底
In this town, you pick a side and you stick to it.
当我害怕到什么都不敢做的时候
How can I protect them
我要怎么保护他们
when I'm too scared to do anything?
不 我要做一如既往的事 躲在很明显的地方
No, I'll do what I always do. Hide in plain sight.
你得保证不再接近那座桥
Promise me you will stay away from that bridge.
别教育我该如何悲伤
Don't tell me how to grieve.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表