剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Well.
他们现在都死了 不是吗
They're all dead now, aren't they?
又给你做了一个
Had another one cut for you.
你肯定有些疏忽
I'm sure it was just an oversight.
谢谢
Thanks.
我忍♥不住想
I can't bear thinking...
凶手还在外面
his killer's out there.
四处游荡
Walking around.
我会找出乔的凶手的
I will find who killed Joe,
并且保证把凶手送入监狱
and I'll make sure that they rot in jail.
我保证
I promise.
好
Yeah.
杰森·贝内特
Uh, Jason Bennett ―
学校的警报代码显示那晚他在工作
the alarm codes at the school showed that he was working that evening.
车♥库♥里的监控录像也能证明
Plus there's some footage of him filling up at the garage.
那就继续查 肯定会有线索
Well, we'll just keep digging. Something'll turn up.
我注意到
Oh ― it's come to my attention
你和奥兰多和罗莎还住在一起
you're still living with Orlando and Rosa,
就算不谈利益冲突
despite the conflict of interest.
是不是史蒂芬的主意
Stephen's idea?
如今他撤出这案子 我们会给你找合适岗位
Now he's off the case, we'll sort you some appropriate accommodation.
我们必须把行动升级为
We have to dial it up...
瓦卡蒂普
...多面攻击
...in a multipronged attack.
先看看是否会触犯任何条例
Let's see if they're breaching any bylaws first.
我才不管是否会触犯任何
I don't care if they're breaching any...
听说奥兰多辩称无罪
I hear Orlando pleaded not guilty.
希望那混♥蛋♥牢底坐穿 - 他会的
Hope that fucker goes down. - He'll go down.
罗伯出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Rob sold him out.
我知道在乔死去当晚他没上班
Uh, I know that he wasn't working the night Joe died,
不过我能看看他那周的排班表吗
but can I have a look at his roster for the week?
好吧 他是有排班 可他似乎换班了
Well, he was rostered on, but it looks like he swapped shifts.
告密者
嘿
Hey.
嘿 - 没想到你还上班
Hey.- Didn't think you were working.
我要去河的上游
I'm going up the river.
是监视任务 通常是乔跟我去
Surveillance mission. Usually Joe would go with me.
你想去吗
Do you wanna come?
总比困在办公室要好
Better than being stuck in the office?
你能稳住船吗
Can you keep us steady?
我们每天数次地记录者建筑工地
We document the building site several times a day.
确保他们在获批前不会越矩赶工
Make sure they don't push go before they're allowed.
如果他们知道一举一动
Keeps them honest
都被拍摄 便会老老实实
if they know their movements are all being caught on film.
走吧
Let's go.
天哪 阿里基
Jesus, Ariki!
慢点
Slow down.
右边
Right!
右边 往右边
Right! Go right!
对 对 就是那里
Yeah, yeah, that's the one.
往前开 - 好
Go on! - OK.
请不要... 乔 停下
Please don't... Joe! Stop!
乔 把灯打开 天哪 - 天哪
Joe, turn it back on! Oh my God! - Oh my God.
那太... - 我差点背过气了
That is so... - I'm gonna die, literally!
这又怎样 开始了 接着...
How 'bout this one? Here we go. Aaand...
乔 把灯打开
Joe, turn it back!
噢...
Oh...
乔 乔
Joe. Joe!
乔
Joe.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
听着 乔 是... 是我 史蒂芬
Now, Joe, it's... it's me, Stephen.
好吗 你不会有事的 不会有事的
All right? You'll be OK. You'll be OK.
你喝了酒吗
Have you been drinking?
你能替我往这里面吹气吗
Are you able to blow into this for me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 - 对 不 你没事
I'm sorry. - Yeah, nah, you're all right.
你没事 你没事 你没事
You're all right, you're all right, you're all right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天哪 你还好吗
God. You all right?
我看到自己撞车
I saw myself crash.
本以为要死了 结果...
And I thought I was gonna die, but...
我... 我能透过乔的视野看见一切
I... I could see everything through Joe's eyes,
感觉自己身临其境
and I felt like I was right there.
关门
Shut the door.
我又看见史蒂芬
I saw Stephen again.
在桥上 - 什么
On the bridge. - What?
那是过去 不是未来
It was the past. It wasn't the future.
乔喝醉了
And Joe was drunk.
斯蒂芬包庇他
And Stephen covered it up.
我知道他特立独行 可想不到他会
I knew he did things his own way, but I would never have imagined
那样徇私枉法
he'd cross a line like that.
好吧 他... 他为什么要这样做呢
Well, wh... why would he do that?
呃 史蒂芬曾是他的教练
Uh, Stephen was his coach.
他向来关照队员
He always looked out for his boys.
万一走漏风声 他会身败名裂
If this gets out, it'll break him.
你的洞见...
Your visions...
是桥向你抛出橄榄枝
The bridge is reaching out to you.
告诉我你所见的景象
Tell me what you see.
像回到家一样
It's like coming home.
阿里基
Ariki.
你刚才跟洛伊斯做什么
What were you doing with, uh, Lois?
我瞧见你们
I saw you.
在办公室里
In the office.
呃 桥给了我些提示 然后...
Uh, the bridge has been stirring up some things, and...
洛伊斯帮我理清它们
Lois is helping me through them.
桥
The bridge?
你没事吧
Are you feelin' OK?
我... 我没事
I... I feel good.
回头见
I'll catch you later?
玛卡 - 我不能做开♥发♥项目
Maaka. - I can't do the development.
不能再幕后交易
No more backroom deals.
本来就没啥胜算
Ah, it was a long shot.
加上时间限制 没人能办成
And that timeframe... nobody could've pulled it off.
也许是时候让那麻烦跟夏洛特一起消停下来
Maybe it's time to put that raru with Charlotte to bed.
我不知道 你跟阿里基那么熟悉
I didn't... realise you and Ariki were so close.
他朋友刚过世 人又漂泊在外
His friend's just died. He's away from home.
看上去远远不止啊
Looked like more than that.
我不知道你以为自己在干啥 洛伊斯
I don't know what you think you're doing, Lois,
但终止打探
but stop mucking around.
尊重亡者
Respect the dead.
放过那座桥
Leave that bridge alone.
麦克雷开♥发♥项目
靠
Shit.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你在当跟踪狂 - 我查到些线索
You're being a creep. - I was up to something.
是 那是我的职责 不是你的
Yeah, that's my problem, not yours.
下车
Get out of the car.
什么 - 下车
Excuse me? - Get out of the car!
你为何对这耿耿于怀呢
Why can't you let this go?
因为假如我不是警♥察♥ 便不知自己是谁了
Because if I'm not a cop, then I don't know who I am.
噢 天哪
Oh my God.
我太傻了 怎么就没发现呢
I am so stupid. Why didn't I see this before?
你是乔的生父
You're Joe's dad.
你是乔的生父吗
You're Joe's dad?
我可以 我可以解释
I can... I can explain.
都乱套了
This is fucked.
那场车祸
The car crash.
他的谋杀调查
His homicide investigation.
自打我来到这里
Ever since I got down here,
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表