剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
死者是乔·泰纳
The victim is Joe Turner.
我们发现他吊死在桥下
We found him hanging on the bridge,
不过 头上的伤口表明
although his head injuries suggest that he was killed
他可能在跳桥前就被杀了
before he went over.
不要糟蹋河流
这起案件由我负责 我要将罪犯抓住
I'm working this case, and I'm going to find the perps,
亲手送他们入狱
and I'm gonna put them away.
五十个高端住♥宅♥区 价值百万美元的景观
50 high-end lifestyle blocks.
我们每天申请运一百万升水
We're applying for a million litres of water a day.
让一让
Back off!
你会有属于你的王国
You are gonna get your empire.
我发誓
I promise.
马克·麦克雷 现在逮捕你
Mark McCrae, I'm arresting you.
我和乔的死没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with Joe's death.
这是我的错吗
Was it my fault?
单行桥谜案 第二季第二集
乔的死是我的错吗
Is it my fault that Joe died?
史蒂芬
Stephen!
是不是因为我救了史蒂芬 所以妨碍了暴行
Did I disturb the force when I saved Stephen?
我讨厌那座该死的桥
I hate that fuckin' bridge!
一夜新增两千名追随者
2000 new followers overnight.
如果真是我的错呢
What if it's my fault?
是不是因为我把他介绍给"地球恐慌"
Cos I introduced him to Planet Panic?
那他是死于信仰之战
Then he would've died fighting the good fight.
我们要保持热度
Look, we need to stay visible, OK,
确保不被人遗忘
and make sure no one can forget about us.
我们要让他们付出代价
We'll make them pay.
好了 我走了 - 拜托你待家里吧
All right, I'll take off. - Oh, stay home. Please.
别自负上头
Don't let your pride get in...
进来
Here.
我以为你不会来
I, uh, assumed you weren't coming.
我带你回家
Uh, let me take you home.
不用了 我愿意干点活 - 你确定吗
No, no, I'd rather keep busy. - Are you sure?
是
Yeah.
案子怎么样
How's the case...
怎么样了 - 才开始
going? - Well, uh, it's early days.
你知道的 镇子不大
You know, it's a small town.
总能找到线索
Someone knows something.
我去把水壶开开
Hey, I'll put the jug on.
汉娜
Oh, Hannah.
汉娜 乔的事我也很难过
Oh, Hannah. I'm so sorry about Joe.
你还好吗
You OK?
挺好的
Yeah.
我还要活到明天呢
I live to see another day.
夏洛特和哈吉斯这次的新发展价值有多大
How much is this new development worth to Charlotte and Haggis?
三个字 数 百 万
Well, three phases; many, many millions.
仅计划阶段
They've already invested a shit-tonne
他们就已经投入了数公吨♥
getting it through the planning stage.
如果拿不到水源许可
If they can't get water access,
这些钱等于打了水漂 白折腾
all that money goes down the drain. Be hard to recover.
他们有点钱 但称不上富有
I mean, they're rich, but not that rich.
乔刚向环境法庭提出上诉
It doesn't seem very smart
他们立马动手 此举并不明智
doing it right after Joe launches an appeal to the EnvironmentalCourt.
本来就不聪明
Well, some people aren't very smart.
对了 哈吉斯在楼下待了一晚上
Oh, and by the way, Haggis spent the night. He's downstairs.
因为未缴纳超速罚款被捕
Outstanding warrants on speeding fines.
法♥院♥一开门 我就带他过去
I'm gonna take him down to court once it opens.
蒂莉
Tilly.
我发现了乔的车
I just found Joe's car.
你能叫法医来吗
Yeah, can you get forensics down here?
车停在哈吉斯的餐馆外面
It's just outside Haggis' restaurant.
嘿
Hey.
是哈吉斯吗 他没回家
Is it Haggis? He didn't come home.
他一整晚都在牢房♥里
He spent the night in the cells.
他和乔的死没有关系
He had nothing to do with Joe's death.
因为未缴纳超速罚款
Unpaid speeding fines.
几月前法♥院♥发出了逮捕令
The court issued a warrant months ago.
史蒂芬一直压着这事 他有权下令退回
Stephen's been sitting on it. He's within his rights to call it in.
起码给我打电♥话♥通知一下
Someone should've called and let me know.
你能回答几个问题吗
Uh, you OK to answer a few questions?
我们了解到乔死前曾在这里短暂待过
We understand Joe was here shortly before he died.
是的
Sure.
那么
So...
死亡发生在晚十点到凌晨一点
time of death was between 10pm and 1am.
你常常让夏洛特留下关门
You usually leave Charlotte to shut up.
你做不来这种无聊的日常工作吗
You can't handle all that boring, dirty work?
赶着十点前脱鞋上♥床♥
So tucked up in front of the TV by 10, shoes off,
一手啤酒 一手打飞机吗
beer in one hand, cock in the other?
还是说你急着去哪里
Or did you go somewhere else?
和某人见面吗
Meet up with anyone?
无不在场证明
No... alibi.
你是怎么把乔引诱到桥边的
So, how'd you lure Joe to the bridge?
他的车爆胎了 停在你的餐馆外
His car was found outside your restaurant with a flat tyre.
是你扎的钉子 好送他回家吗
Just... whack a nail in it and then offer him a lift home?
我改主意了 要律师
I changed my mind about my lawyer.
夏洛特知道你在哪里吗
Where does Charlotte think you are?
真希望请♥愿♥书能让你被解雇
I hope the petition gets you fired.
伙计 这的警♥察♥都会彼此照应
Cops look after each other around here, mate.
哈吉斯很配合询问
Haggis has very kindly agreed to answer a few questions
他回答了乔死前在店里的情况
about the night Joe died while he was here.
我载你去法♥院♥
I'll give you a lift to the court.
那些讨厌的罚款交给我了 好吗
I'll sort out those pesky fines, eh?
我明白事情发生的时机
I s'pose this makes us...
让我们处境很糟糕
look bad, with the timing and everything.
乔之前来过吗 - 这是第一次
Had Joe been in here before? - First time.
我很惊讶他那么有种
Must say I was surprised he had the balls.
当着我的面开会
Take a meeting like that right in front of my face.
回家路上我一直火冒三丈
I was fuming all the way home.
你驾车经过单行桥的时候 没看到什么吗
And you never saw anything when you drove over One Lane Bridge?
外面一片漆黑
It's pitch black.
那地方不会让你起鸡皮疙瘩吗
Doesn't that place give you the creeps?
你为什么要建在那里
Why would you want to build there?
没想到警♥察♥会这么迷信
I didn't realise you cops were such a superstitious lot.
如果之后有需要 我们再联♥系♥您
We'll be in touch if we need anything further.
他们能到这来吗
Can they be here?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你打算什么时候逮捕他们
When are you gonna arrest them?
别再搅和了
Stop with the agitating.
你会闯祸的
It'll lead to trouble.
大家听好了 我宣布
OK, people listen up. Loud and proud!
他死于头部创伤 和我们想的一样
He died of his head injury, just as we thought.
如果他已经死了 凶手为什么还要吊他
Why would someone string him up if he's already dead?
可能是个变♥态♥
There are some sick people out there.
我去透口气
I gotta get some air.
那女孩已经失控了
The girls've got way out of control.
你也被卷进来 我们都一样
And you've been caught in the crossfire. We both have.
洛伊斯的幕后交易就是个定时炸♥弹♥ 迟早会爆
Lois' back-room deals were a time bomb waiting to happen.
难道还不够久吗
Hasn't this gone on long enough?
停战吧
Truce?
胆小鬼
Chickens.
菜鸟
Roost.
嗨 - 哈喽
Hi. - Hello.
我以为你去上大学了 - 我决定休个间隔年
Thought you were going to uni. - I decided on a gap year.
洛伊斯替我美言了几句 现在我是办公室助理
Lois put in a good word, and now I'm the office junior.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mum?
戒毒中心很适合她 她在做瑜伽和十字绣
Rehab suits her. She's taken up yoga and cross stitch.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那段时间你也不好过
You were going through a tough time.
我说的是乔那事
I meant about Joe.
我想找 - 洛伊斯这会不在
Um, where can I find... - Lois isn't in yet.
玛卡·理查德呢 - 你找错地方了
Maaka Richardson? - Oh, you're in the wrong place.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表