剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
What do you need? Help?
要找地方住吗 - 听着 我
Somewhere to stay? - Look, I― It―
一切都在掌控之中 我马上就能回到岗位上
It's all under control. I'll be back at work in no time.
抱歉 史蒂芬
Sorry, Steve.
你太过分了
You went too far.
居然办自己儿子的案子
Working on your son's case.
已经没有退路了
There's no coming back from this.
我真的以为我在做好事
I really thought I was doing what was best.
你明白吗
You know?
我怎么会错得这么离谱
How could I get it so wrong?
为什么我总能看到你在桥上的画面
Why do I keep seeing images of you on the bridge?
也 有道理
Makes... Makes sense.
那里是我的精神家园 是我重生的地方
It's my spiritual home, where I was reborn.
不敢相信我会问你这个
Can't believe I'm gonna ask you this.
乔的死与你无关对吗
You didn't have anything to do with Joe's death?
我吗
Me?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
抱歉 - 别说抱歉
I'm sorry. - No, don't be sorry.
你需要做个了断
You need closure.
他死的那晚
Uh, the night he died...
我根本就没离开过房♥子 一直在史蒂芬身边
I never left the house. Stephen's side.
当然 - 对 我害怕史蒂芬再做什么傻事
Of course. - Yeah, I was petrified that Stephen was gonna do something stupid again.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
谢谢你问我
Thank you for asking me.
阿里基
Ariki.
阿里基
Ariki.
阿里基
Ariki!
有动静 - 是从车♥库♥传来的
There's a noise. - It's coming from the garage.
正往房♥子方向前进
Going on to the house now.
向公共汽车移♥动♥
Move around to the bus.
镜头停在公交车上 - 正在确认
Holding the bus. - Confirming ―
嫌犯的车就在现场
yes, the suspect's vehicle's on site.
是那辆路虎
The Land Rover.
安全
Clear!
武装警♥察♥ - 武装警♥察♥
Armed police! - Armed police!
我只是
I was just...
想看看昨晚车♥库♥里有没有人
seeing if there was anyone in the garage last night.
你平时锁那个门吗
Do you ever lock it?
我应该锁的
Uh, should do.
所以有人可以偷偷溜进去 拿走东西
So someone could just sneak in, take stuff
还能把东西还回去吗
and put it back if they wanted?
你觉得昨晚就是这么回事吗
Yeah, is that what you think happened last night?
对
Yeah.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
来吧
Come on.
咱离开这里吧
Let's get outta here.
出去兜兜风 去单行桥
Go for a drive. One Lane Bridge.
什么 现在吗 - 对 走吧
Wh― What, now? - Yeah. Come on.
我有你想找的答案
I got all the answers you're looking for.
你先请
After you.
准备好让我设置计时器了吗
Ready for me to set the timer?
去吧
Go.
到那边去 - 和他一起过去
Get over there. - Get over there with him.
放过他吧 - 动作快点
Leave him alone. - Hurry up!
求你了
Please.
这有个炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb.
你只需要坦白 我们就可以离开这
All you have to do is confess and we can get out of here.
我没 我没杀他
I di― I didn't kill him.
你需要一个殉道者 - 不是的
You needed a martyr. - No!
你陷害了哈吉斯和夏洛特 - 他没有 放我们走
You set up Haggis and Charlotte! - He didn't! Let us go!
让我们走吧
Let us go.
求你了
Please.
你 快跑
You. Run.
就现在 快走
Now! Move!
对不起
I'm sorry.
求你了
Please?
求你了
Oh, please.
我说的是实话 我他妈没杀乔
I'm telling the truth! I didn't fucking kill Joe!
滚吧
Get out of here.
快啊 滚蛋
Go on. Get out.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你杀了他
You killed him.
我最好的朋友 - 阿里基
My best mate. - Ariki...
你知道真♥相♥ 你知道所以才杀了他的 因为他是史蒂芬的儿子
You knew. You knew, and that's why you killed him ― because he was Stephen's son.
不 那不是我杀人的原因 - 胡说八道
No, that's not why I did it. - Bullshit!
我根本就不知道
I didn't know!
那不是我杀人的原因 - 你杀了他因为他是史蒂芬的儿子
That is not why I did it! - You killed him because he was Stephen's son,
然后你嫁祸于夏洛特和哈吉斯
and you framed Charlotte and Haggis!
起来吧 我知道你能走路
Get up. I know you can walk!
起来 我在幻象看见过 你能走路
Get up! I've seen you in my visions. You can walk.
这些都是你表演的一部分
This is all part of your act!
快他妈起来
Get the fuck up!
我信任过你
I trusted you.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你救了史蒂芬 改变了一切
You changed everything when you saved Stephen.
我需要让一切重归平衡
I had to put things back into balance.
罗伯差点撞毁喷气快艇就是一个信♥号♥♥
It was a sign when Rob nearly crashed the jetboat.
我必须迅速行动
I had to act fast.
阿里基 这座桥需要一个死人 否则就要花费十倍的力气
Ariki, the bridge needed a hanging man or it would take tenfold.
我发誓我不知道他是史蒂芬的儿子
I swear I had no idea he was Stephen's son.
现在要怎样
What happens now?
我必须告发你
I have to turn you in.
你必须照看好这座桥
You'll have to look after the bridge.
什么
What?
之后就没有我了
I'll be out of the picture.
总得有人来
Someone has to keep the checks,
维持平衡
the balances.
我不干 - 就是你
No. - It's you.
一直都是你
Always been you.
你已经准备好了
You're ready.
鳝鱼为什么会找到你呢
Why do you think the eels found you?
这是桥发出的信♥号♥♥ 吸引你靠近
It was the bridge putting out feelers, drawing you close.
你为什么会来到皇后镇?
Why do you think you ended up in Queenstown?
你为什么不能离开
Why do you think you can't leave?
阿里基
Ariki!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我需要做什么
What would I have to do?
不惜一切
Whatever it takes.
洛伊斯·特里梅因 我以谋杀乔·泰纳的罪名逮捕你
Lois Tremaine, I'm arresting you for the murder of Joe Turner.
你有权发表声明
You have the right to make a statement.
你有权立即私下
You have the right to consult a lawyer in private
咨♥询♥律师
and without delay.
这座桥要自求多福了
The bridge will have to look after itself.
当你拒绝召唤的时候 糟糕的事情就会发生
Terrible things happen when you reject your calling.
我愿意冒这个险
It's a chance I'm willing to take.
你是怎么把电♥话♥栽赃到夏洛特和哈吉斯家的
How did you plant the phone at Charlotte and Haggis'?
光靠你一个人是做不到的
Couldn't have done it all on your own.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
准备好走了吗 - 好了
Ready to go? - Yeah.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表