剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Did want me to book a room for DI Preston?
呃 是的 是的 是的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah,
我们需要隆重接待他 是吧
the red carpet treatment, eh?
我以为你把请♥愿♥书都准备好了
Thought you'd sorted all that petition stuff.
我需要预定几晚 - 出去
How many nights am I booking the hotel...? - Get out!
那你想让我怎么跟他们说
Well, what do you want me to tell them?
我不知道 你自己想想办法吧
Well, I dunno. Use your fucking initiative!
我猜那得取决于你惹了多大♥麻♥烦 老大
I guess that depends on how much trouble you're in, boss.
噢 蒂莉 我... - 我不是受气包
Oh, Tilly, I... - I am not some doormat.
态度好点 不然我可以去找普雷斯顿谈谈
Do better, or I'll have to take it up with Preston.
我不知道你为什么要冲我发火
And I don't know why you're lashing out at me.
我是唯一一个站你这边的人了
I am the only one on your side.
埃维斯
Elvis!
过来 小猫咪
Here, kitty!
咪♥咪♥
Kit-kit-kitty!
麦克雷发展有限公♥司♥
在一个奇怪的平行宇宙里 - 嗯
In a weird parallel universe... - Mm?
我刚刚结束皮艇运动
...I would just be finishing up my kayaking leg, Joe would be...
乔就强迫我吃能量胶
force-feeding me gels...
是的 确实是他会做的事
Yeah, he would.
喝运动饮料 - 我要拿些补给
...and a sports drink... - Just, uh, getting more supplies.
噢 你要去哪
Oh... Oi! O. Where you going?
酒吧 还是俱乐部
Pub? Club?
我可以准备好所有东西 兄弟 我们一起吗
I'm up for anything, brother. Is that us?
你为什么想和我一起
Why do you wanna hang out with me?
你可是个派对达人
You're the party guy.
我去看看罗莎想不想来
I'll see if Rosa wants to come too.
好
Yes.
嘿 是我 只是想问问你是不是要在家喝茶
Hey, it's me. Uh, just checking if you're gonna be home for tea.
如果你有任何计划 通知我
Let me know if you have any plans.
好耶
Yeah!
你好 洛伊斯
详情见附件
艾玛
敬你一杯 乔 - 呜呼
To you, Joe! - Whoo-hoo-hoo!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You OK?
我都脑震荡了 或许不该喝酒了
Maybe it wasn't a good idea to drink on my concussion.
唔
Mm.
想去坐坐吗
Wanna go sit down?
过来
Come on.
好
OK.
你有多了解乔
How well did you know Joe?
从一到十打分
Scale of one to 10.
六 - 嗯
Six. - Hm.
你知道吗
Did you know...
他得为他四个同伴的死负责
he was responsible for the death of four of his mates?
车祸
Car crash.
我昨天才知道的
I found that out yesterday.
我本以为我能到八或者九呢
I thought I would've been an eight, nine, easy.
我们到底对一个人有多了解呢
How well do we really know anybody?
突击测试
Pop quiz.
选项一 我是一个戒掉毒的瘾君子
(Am I a) an ex-junkie,
二 一个能看见幽灵的怪胎
(b) a freak who sees ghosts...
三 曾经的素食主义者 - 噢
...(c) a lapsed vegan... - Oh...
四 以上都是 五 以上都不是 你选什么
...(or d) all of the above, or e) none of the above?
我选六 醉鬼
F ― drunk.
唔
Mm.
啊
Ah.
曲马多止痛药
呃
Uh...
你之前喝了酒的
should you be drinking on those?
现在开始喝水 - 嗯
Water from now on. - Mm.
你确定他们不在吗 - 是的
Sure they're away? - Yeah.
你不是要远离麻烦吗
Hey, aren't you s'posed to be staying out of trouble?
然后错过这些乐趣吗
And miss out on all the fun?
你好
Yeah?
我是马克·麦克雷
Mark McCrae!
不是 抱歉 我是不小心触发了警报
No, s-sorry, I-I triggered it by mistake.
呃 4815
Uh... Uh, 4-8-1-5...
162
1-6-2.
谢谢
Thank you!
放松 肯定是谁家的猫
Relax. It'll be somebody's cat.
你已经下班了
You're off the clock.
啊 该死
Ah, sh...!
你们这些小混♥蛋♥
Oh, you little fuckers.
你们还在这儿吗
You fucks still here?
这里是警长史蒂芬·特里梅因
You've reached the phone of DSS Stephen Tremaine.
请留言
Please leave a message.
老大
Boss?
希望你喜欢玫瑰
Hope you like rose.
每个人都喜欢玫瑰 对吧
Well, everyone likes rose, don't they?
你不必如此
You didn't have to.
我知道 我的意思是 我不该那样对你
I know. I mean, you didn't deserve that.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
我最近压力很大
I was under a lot of pressure.
心理出现了些问题
Few cracks.
不必担心
Nothing to worry about.
所以 办公室里的人都怎么说我的
So, what's everyone saying about me in the office?
我想知道
I'd rather know.
行尸走肉
Dead man walking.
我希望我能一直相信你的忠诚
Well, I hope I can rely on your ongoing loyalty.
当然
'Course.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你的花 - 嗯
It's a lovely gesture. - Yeah.
再次抱歉
Sorry again.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, arsehole.
混♥蛋♥
Arsehole!
嘿 我在和你说话 你这个阴暗的垃圾
Hey, I'm talkin' to you, you crooked piece of shit!
杰森
Jason!
这个小镇值得更好的警长
This town deserves better!
蒂莉值得更好的上司
Tilly deserves better!
我的孩子也值得更好的环境
And my kids deserve better!
天啊
Jesus.
这个守灵夜发生了不少事啊
Must've been some wake.
阿里基 四个未接来电 四十八分钟前
过来
Come here.
唔
Mm.
还好吗 - 嗯
All right? - Mm.
喂
Oi!
你今晚为什么这么做
Why'd you do it tonight?
在乔的守灵夜期间 在我的监护下
During Joe's wake, on my watch?
我不知道
I don't, um,
你以为我们去哪了 - 你以为我傻吗
know where you think we were. - Think I'm fuckin' stupid?
他闯入了别人的房♥子 - 谁的房♥子
He broke into their house. - Wh...? Who-Whose house?
喂
Oi.
我不是史蒂芬 我不会对朋友做的事视而不见
I'm not Stephen. I'm not turning a blind eye for my mates.
兄弟 别胡思乱想了
Stop imagining things, bro.
你
Fuckin'...
好了
Come on!
好了 - 别打了
Come on. Yeah. - Stop!
搞什么
Fuck this shit.
他们没有证据
They have nothing on us...
你就非得把那该死的条子带来 是吧
Ah, you had to bring the fuckin' pig, didn't you?
我是阿里基·戴维斯警员
This is Detective Ariki Davis.
我需要报告
I'd like to report...
啊 该死
Ah, sh...
手♥机♥
Phone.
我没带 - 不准离开这里
I left it at home. - Don't you leave the scene!
手♥机♥ - 我没带
Phone. - I left it at home.
不准离开这里
Don't you leave the scene!
上车
Get in.
阿里基 - 上车 或者你走回去
Ariki... - Get in or walk!
你为什么要帮他们
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表