剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Sorry. It's all a bit personal.
我会问你几个问题 之后我们会带你去药检
I'll ask you a couple of questions. Then we'll take you for a medical.
嘿 这
Hey. Um, what's, uh...
罗莎发生什么事了
what's happening with Rosa?
你为什么不以肇事逃逸罪逮捕夏洛特
Why didn't you arrest Charlotte for the hit and run?
这不归我管
Not my call.
把你手拿开
Get your hands off me.
很抱歉让你经历这一切
I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.
你能帮我系一下吗
Can you help me tie this?
我会因为k粉
Will I get in trouble?
而惹上麻烦吗
For the Special K?
不会的
No.
还以为你是那种嗨女孩
Kinda thought you'd be an uppers kind of girl.
有时我喜欢和我的恶魔一起跳舞
Sometimes I like to dance with my devils.
但大多数时候我只是需要让他们的声音湮没
Most of the time I just need to drown 'em out.
过来
Here.
结果阴性
You're all clear.
罗伯
Rob.
你在干什么
What the hell you doing?
你已经没事了 罗莎的测试结果已经出来了
You're in the clear. Rosa's test came back.
或许别再四处打听别人女朋友的事了
Maybe don't sniff around other people's girlfriends.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
我需要她去赢得那场战斗
I needed her to win this fight.
那条河再干涸的话 我就完蛋了
That river dries up any more, I'm screwed.
你还好吗
You OK?
经济有问题吗
Financially?
是啊 情况非常不稳定
Yeah. Touch and go.
不需要借点钱吗
Don't need to borrow money?
不用 我会挺过去的
Nah, I'll muddle through.
就像之前一样
Always do.
你会来找我的对吧 如果你杀了他
You'd come to me, wouldn't you, if you killed him?
毕竟 你知道的 我会照顾你
Cos, you know, I'd look after you.
嗯 当然
Yeah, 'course.
你现在没空吗 - 呃...
Now a bad time? - Uh...
没有
Hm. No.
你是最后一个见到乔的人
Uh, you were one of the last people to see Joe alive.
和他
Uh, talk...
说了话 是的
to him. Yeah.
你知道他离开餐厅之后有可能去见谁吗
Any idea who he might've met after he left the restaurant?
我们没找到任何有关的线索
Our obvious connections have drawn a blank.
他打电♥话♥时很生气
I know he was pretty fired up on the phone.
或许他去见了夏洛特或者哈吉斯
Maybe he was meeting Charlotte or Haggis.
他们不会在餐厅里吧
Wouldn't they have been at the restaurant?
你得去问他们了
You'd have to ask them.
你想让我陪你一起去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
去葬礼 - 不
To the funeral? - No.
不了
No.
那是私人葬礼
It's private.
只有朋友能参加 我得遵守规则
Close friends only. Gotta walk the walk, so to speak.
我们要谈谈昨晚的事吗
A-Are we going to talk about last night?
代我向汉娜问好 - 好
Give my love to Hannah. - Yeah.
我听到了一些好消息 你安全到家了吗
Heard the good news. Back home safe?
他们想把他送去养老院
They want to put him in residential care.
或许这地方对他来说是最好的归处
Well, maybe that's the best place for him.
你怎么知道 你从来没去过
How would you know? You're never here!
得了 哥 他也是你♥爸♥
Step up, bro. He's your dad too.
睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵
Eyes open, ears on.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
作为一个刚被车撞了的人 你看起来还不错
For someone who just got hit by a car, you look pretty good.
只是看起来而已
Smoke and mirrors.
一款好用的遮瑕膏和止痛药就能解决问题
Nothing a good concealer and a tramadol won't fix.
我们能做些什么 - 你能
What can we do? - Um, can you...
帮我检查一下葬礼相关准备已经完成了吗
double-check the order of service has arrived?
好 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
我
I...
洛伊斯向你问好
Lois sends her love.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你那副表情
I know that look.
你在策划什么
You're plotting.
这一步很冒险
Risky move, the McCraes.
把单行桥的一部分区域划分出来
Building a subdivision at One Lane Bridge.
我们自己来判断
We'll be the judge of that.
我也正与其他人谈论
I'm talking to some people.
你是另外一个选择
You're another option.
我一开始就加入了项目
Come in on the ground floor.
也结交了很多合作伙伴
Plenty of partnerships.
欢迎来到迷雾岭
Welcome to Misty Ridge.
这片土地的主人非常热情
The owners are very keen.
同意我们进入
Got easy access.
对水域的归属权也没有争议
No contentious water rights.
你为什么不再和夏洛特合作了
How come you stopped working with Charlotte?
她没有拿到和莱德家族的合同 交易失败了
She didn't get the Ryders' sale in writing. Deal fell over.
菜鸟的损失
Rookie mistake.
洛伊斯 发生了什么
What's goin' on, Lois?
你不是开♥发♥商 你为什么不直接放手
You're not a developer. Why can't you just let it drop?
就是你的坚持让你和史蒂芬在当初
This sort of carry-on is what got you and Stephen into trouble
陷入麻烦
in the first place.
他们已经把我和史蒂芬拖下水了
They dragged Stephen and me through the mud.
他差点死在那次的诽谤运动
That smear campaign nearly killed him.
你到底要不要加入
Are you on board or not?
嘿 抱歉 我
Hey, sorry. I'm s...
对不起 我知道我违反了规定 我...
sorry, I know I'm breaching protocol. I...
但我只是想为乔敬一杯酒
But I just wanted to have one drink for Joe.
我帮你拿
I'll get you one.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, how are you?
抱歉
Sorry.
今天太难熬了 - 我明白
It's been a day. - I understand.
节哀 - 噢
Sorry. - Oh.
嘿
Hey.
在乔死的那晚
One of Joe's mates
他的一个朋友在码头那边的酒吧里
was at the brew bar down in the marina. The night Joe died.
他说他看见了乔去了罗伯的家
He said he saw him going to Rob's place,
还听见了叫喊声
heard yelling.
罗伯 你有那么多机会可以说出来
You had every opportunity, Rob!
我知道这会让我处境危险
I knew it would make me look bad.
这确实让你陷入不利的境地
It does make you look bad!
更别说你的那些谎言
The lying even worse!
有个目击证人说看见乔去了你家
There was a witness who saw Joe outside your place
就在他被害那晚
the night that he was murdered.
他们听见了争吵声
They heard fighting!
他是步行来的 好吗
He turned up on foot. OK?
嘀咕着轮胎漏气了什么的
Muttering something about a flat tyre.
罗莎的情况让他非常生气
Got all hot under the collar about the state Rosa was in.
我们聊了几句 他就离开了
We had words. He left.
你为什么什么都不说 - 你看
Why didn't you say anything? - Look,
我当时犯蠢了 我该来找你的
it was a dumb move. I should've come to you.
得了吧
Come on.
他之前说谎了 没理由证明他现在没有撒谎
He lied before. No reason he's not lying now.
但他说的关于氯♥胺♥酮♥的事情是真的
But he's telling the truth about the ketamine
他也没有和罗莎上♥床♥
and not sleeping with Rosa.
没有迹象表明那晚他们发生了争吵
There are no signs that he had a fight that night,
而且如果他真的杀了乔
and if he did kill Joe,
我不明白他为什么要大费周章地把他吊起来
I don't see why he'd go to all the trouble of stringing him up.
罗伯现在的嫌疑最大
Rob's all about the easy option.
所以我们不调查他吗
So we're removing Rob from the investigation?
是的
Yeah.
我们要让他保持警觉
We'll keep him on his toes,
看看能不能再从他那套出点什么消息
see if we can shake anything out of him.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You OK?
我希望别再有人问我这个问题了
Oh, I wish people would stop asking me that.
你需要我给普雷斯顿订个房♥间吗
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表