剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
你对待我就像对待儿子一样
you have treated me like the son you never had.
左一声'小子' 右一声'小子'
'Son' this, 'son' that,
然而从头到尾
and all this time,
乔一直在你跟前
Joe was right under your nose,
渴望有个爹
desperate for a father!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
洛伊斯知道吗
Does Lois know?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
她知道吗 - 不 不 不
Does she know? - No, no. No.
你该道歉的人不是我 - 你 不
I'm not the one you need to be saying sorry to. - You... No.
你告诉她 告诉她 不然我就说
You tell her. You tell her, or I will.
你们两个怪胎究竟在折腾啥
What is it with you two freaks?
你们都该进精神病院
You both belong in the fuckin' loony bin.
我替你打掩护
I covered for you.
把自己放进危险
I put my arse on the line
就为了一些被误导的忠诚 - 放开我
for some misguided loyalty! - Get off!
我说谎了
I lied!
但人们说得没错
But everyone is right!
你就是个腐♥败♥的
You're a corrupt
人♥渣♥
piece of shit.
我就该让你从桥上跳下去的
I should've let you jump off that fuckin' bridge.
暴♥力♥不能解决问题
Violence is not the answer.
我刚毁了自己的人生
I've just blown up my life!
所有的损失总得有回报
All that damage has to count toward something.
足够起诉他吗 - 足够
Is it enough to charge him? - It's enough
把他抓回来
to bring him back in.
我有一切你想要的答案
I've got all the answers you're looking for.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表