剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Hey, Ariki.
嘿
Hey. Uh...
上世纪五十年代 在桥上死去的那对夫妇
the '50s couple, the ones that died at the bridge.
叫什么名字
Yeah, what were their names?
敲门
Knock!
乔
Joe.
格鲁布 青少年
Grub. The teenagers.
伊芙琳·麦当娜和沃特·施密特
Evelyn McDonald and Walter Schmitt.
在桥上死去的人 身上或身边都有一颗牙齿
Everyone who has died at that bridge had a tooth on or near them.
甚至皮艇里也翻到了一颗
They even found one in the kayak.
为什么你认识麦当娜和施密特
How did you know about McDonald and Schmidt?
我看见了 在桥上
I saw them. At the bridge.
这意味着 你可能要出事了
Maybe it's a sign that... that you're going to die.
我的天 - 他们都是桥选中的人
Oh, God help us. - They've been marked by the bridge.
这些案子都是意外失事或者自杀
The majority of these cases were accidents or suicides.
你肯定知道
Surely you must've known.
那就祝你好运
Good luck pitching that theory.
你拿到牙齿没
Did you get a tooth?
我不管这个事了
I'm over this bullshit.
我做的一切都是
I've only ever done what...
为了小镇好
is best for this town,
如果上级和那伙人看不到我做的努力
and if the community and the Department can't see that,
那就去他妈的
then fuck them.
我没做错什么事
I've done nothing wrong.
我不会让你对我做
And I will not be put through the in―
无礼的
the indignity
询问
of an inquiry.
在这些烂摊子收拾干净前
So un-until this mess is cleaned up,
我要停职
I'm standing down.
那就是个临时的调查 我才不要眼睁睁的看着
It's an interim measure. I'm not gonna stand around and watch them
他们把我名声搞坏
drag my name through the mud.
普雷斯顿要和我谈话
Hey, Preston's gonna be interviewing me.
我该说什么
What should I tell him?
我知道你不会乱说
Well, I'm sure you'll do the right thing.
刚才发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
有点惊讶
Bit of a surprise.
对 他经历了许多压力
Yeah, he's been... under a lot of pressure.
格鲁布的死亡 洛伊斯和夏洛特的那些事儿
With Grub's death, all that rubbish with Lois and Charlotte,
整个小镇都在反对他
town turning against him...
请说出你的名字 - 阿里基·戴维斯警探
State your name for the record. - Detective Ariki Davis.
据你所知
To the best of your knowledge,
高级警探史蒂芬·特里梅因有没有过越举♥行♥为
has Detective Senior Sergeant Stephen Tremaine ever operated outside his jurisdiction?
我来这的时间不长 没法判断
I haven't been here long enough to judge.
所以你认定他的行为没有不合适
So nothing you would deem as inappropriate or...
或者滥用职权
an abuse of his power or position?
声明
For the record,
阿里基·戴维斯警探摇了摇头
Detective Ariki Davis is shaking his head.
停职职不像是他会做的事
It's out of character for him to stand down.
他适合他的工作吗
Was he fit for work?
适合
Yeah.
很难说结果如何
It's hard to know which way it will go,
但我听说麦克雷夫妇失去了一些支持者
but I've heard the McCraes have lost some of their backers.
太好了 马上给你拿出来
Great. I'll get that out to you straight away.
嗨 - 我停职了 但全薪
Hi. - I stood down. On full pay.
我才不会配合他们做那些无意义的东西
Well, I'm not jumping through hoops,
你也说过我该放轻松 -对
and you've been saying that I should take it easy, so... - Yeah.
那你现在终于有时间去打打高尔夫了
Well, your golf clubs could do with an outing.
洛伊斯 什么时候你才会收手这些秘密交易
When are you gonna stop these backroom deals, Lois?
请别都觉得是我的错
Please don't act like this is all my fault.
这就都是你的错
It is your fault!
这一切都是你的错 - 你按照你的规则来玩游戏的
All of this is your fault. - You played by your own rules,
现在你不喜欢了
and now you don't like the game?
谢谢你 伙计 我很感谢
Thank you, mate. I do appreciate it.
记得行事低调 - 好的
Keep out of trouble? - I will.
嗨
Hey.
庭审是什么时候 -几个月后吧
When's the trial? - Uh, couple of months away.
但
But, um...
不会真的走到那一步
it won't come to that.
爸爸派出了监视的人
Dad's sent his watchdogs.
用钱就可以买♥♥到最好的律师贴团队
Best legal representation money can buy.
那罗伯呢
What about Rob?
额
Uh...
消息说他会被罚两百小时的社区服务
word is he'll get 200 hours' community service.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去清醒头脑
Clear my head.
麦克雷夫妇 案件发展对他们最不利
The McCraes. They have the most to lose.
乔在被杀当天向环境法庭提出上诉
Joe lodged an appeal with the Environmental Court the day that he was killed,
要求审查水权 如果结果被推♥翻♥ 他们就会破产
and if the water rights decision is overturned, it's likely they could go bankrupt.
很难不怀疑这个时间点
Hard to ignore the timing.
然后 大家都知道的 奥兰多·司迈斯
And, as we know, Orlando Smythe,
大城市来的富二代 和环保主义者一块玩
big-city rich kid playing with the greenies,
还有罗伯·莱德 他们一起闯进了麦克雷的家
and Rob Ryder ― they broke into the McCraes',
所以有可能他俩 也有可能只有他一个人
so it's possible that they ― or he ―
可以把植入乔的手♥机♥
could've planted Joe's phone to frame them.
是有可能还是大概是
Possible or probable?
得看环境科学研究所怎么说了
Uh, waiting to hear back from ERS.
贝内特呢 -他
And Bennett? - Yeah.
他的孩子死于车祸
So, his kids died in a car accident.
乔是司机
Joe was driving, so...
所以他有动机 但
he has motive, but...
很难知道为什么他可以等七年再复仇
hard to know why he'd wait seven years to exact revenge.
我们去问问他
We'll go ask him.
我会把线索再看一遍
I'll look through the notes,
看看新视角会不会有什么发现
see if fresh eyes turn up anything new.
好
Hm.
感谢你的时间 - 没问题
Thanks for your time. - Hi. Sure.
这边
This way.
现在是新学期了
It's the start of a new school year,
所以基本每晚都有会议
so there's a meeting almost every night.
另外 制♥作♥书柜也是我的副业
Plus I've... got a side-line business making bookcases.
你一般什么时候回家
What time do you get home?
很晚
Uh, late.
基本都是十一点 有时十二点
Uh, it's 11 most nights. 12 sometimes.
我都是最后一个锁门的 你可以检查
I'm always the last to lock up, so you can check ―
我设置报♥警♥代码的记录
you know, there'll be a record of when I set the alarm code.
你肯定很爱你的工作
Must love your job.
呃 只是
Uh― Well, there's just...
不太回家而已
not a lot to go home to, you know.
我和妻子已经 很早就分居了
Me and the wife, we... split not long after, uh...
毕竟孩子是感情的粘合剂
Well, the kids were the glue.
整天围着孩子肯定也不轻松
Must be hard working around kids all day.
可能吧
Yeah, I dunno.
有时工作也会让我觉得他们也没那么遥远
Sometimes it makes it feel like they're not so far away.
你杀了乔吗
Did you kill him?
你知道 那场事故后的每一天
You know, every day since that accident,
我都想拧断他的脖子
I wanted to wring his bloody neck.
现在已经有人这么做了
Now somebody's done it for me.
我本以为他的死会让我好受些
I thought his death would make me feel better.
哪里可以查看报♥警♥设置的记录
Where can I get a copy of the alarm records?
办公室应该有 没有的话安保公♥司♥肯定有
Uh, the office should have 'em. Otherwise the security firm.
我猜 特里梅因会提起上诉是吧
I s'pose, uh, Tremaine's gonna press charges, eh?
这个阴暗的垃圾
Crooked piece of shit.
他没告诉你吗
Oh, he didn't tell you?
我揍了他
I decked him.
早几年前就该这么做了
Yeah. Should've done it years ago.
这你得问他了
You'd have to ask him.
你们这些警♥察♥
Oh, you cops.
你们都一个样子 只想着自己
You're all the same. You just look after your own.
嘿 只是想让你知道
Hey, just so you know,
乔每天都很悲伤 - 是吗
Joe carried it with him every day. - Oh, yeah?
好吧
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表