降临
《单行桥谜案》 第一季第1集
纪念
玛丽安·伊莱恩·莱德
1945年3月14日至2018年12月2日
安♥定♥片♥ 2mg
按需一次一片
安德鲁·莱德先生
我们去警局吧 跟其他警员问好
We'll go down to the station, say hi to the other officers
然后去观光 - 听起来不错 史蒂芬
and then head off on a tiki tour. - Yeah. Sounds good, Stephen.
特里梅因 - 是格鲁布
Tremaine. - It's Grub.
爸爸出去有一阵了
Dad's gone walkabout.
你为什么来皇后镇
What brings you to Queenstown?
想跟最厉害的人学习
Just wanna learn from the best.
好吧
Right.
马屁精
Kiss-arse.
魅力能在这里帮你不少忙
Charm'll open a lot of doors for you down here.
好了 看到她了
OK, there she is.
嗨 你♥爸♥爸让我来接你
Hi. Your dad asked me to pick you up.
克赖斯特彻奇的生活怎么样 - 普通吧
How's life in Christchurch? - Average.
埃玛 - 这是戴维斯警探
Emma. - Oh, this is Detective Davis.
叫我里基就行
Uh, just call me Riki.
跟你说一声 你爷爷失踪了
Just so you know, uh, your grandad's gone missing.
你们家在农场待了多久 - 快一百年了
How long have you been on the farm? - Coming up 100 years.
宝贝 你怎么样 还可以吗 - 嗯
Hey, bubba. How you doing? You OK? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
他失踪多久了
How long's he been gone?
爷爷
Poppa!
爷爷
Poppa!
爷爷
Poppa!
没事的 宝贝 我们会找到他的 好吗
It's all right, bubs. We'll find him. Yeah?
总会找到的
Always do.
痴呆症 渐渐失去自我意识
Dementia. Losing his marbles.
五十年来经营农场 现在连门都打不开
Runs a farm for 50 years, and now he can't even open a gate.
这估计在今天来说不是坏事
That might not be a bad thing today.
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
需要帮助吗
Need a hand?
希望不需要
Let's hope not.
我看到他的话告诉你
I'll let you know if I see him.
新爱好吗 - 嗯
New hobby? - Hm.
如果需要直升机的话告诉我 - 谢谢
Let me know if you want the chopper. - Thanks.
那是谁 - 邻居
Who was that? - The neighbour.
火♥辣♥的邻居
Hot neighbour.
杰克
Jack?
我以为他会在这里的
I really thought he'd be here.
夏洛特 我是史蒂芬
Charlotte. Stephen.
直升机的提议怎么样
Can we take you up on that offer of the chopper?
先等等
Actually, hold that thought.
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack.
杰克 你能听见吗... - 别碰我
Jack, can you hear me? Hey... - Get bloody off me!
你还好吗
You OK?
暖和吗
You warm?
谢谢你找到他
Thanks so much for finding him.
你要为了骗史蒂芬的钱吗
You're gonna give Stephen a run for his money.
是我的计划 - 做梦呢 兄弟
Yeah, that's the plan. - He's dreaming, mate.
好了
Here you go.
我们之前没见
We didn't get a chance to meet before.
这是里基 戴维斯
This is Riki. Davis.
很高兴认识你 - 凯特
Nice to meet you. - Oh. Kate.
谢谢 - 没事的
Thank you. - It's all right.
拜托来吧
Please come.
你确定吗 - 嗯 估计会来两百人呢
You sure? - Yeah. We're expecting over 200.
再多一个没什么区别
One more's not gonna make a difference.
好吧
All right.
什么派对啊
What's the party for?
一百周年纪念派对 在这里是个大事
Oh, centenary party. It's a big deal around here.
格鲁布能管理这个地方就是个奇迹了
It's a miracle Grub's been able to keep this place afloat.
他需要被人照顾
He needs to be in care.
死也不行
Over my dead body.
你今天做的不错
Well, you did good today.
我要是能在处理好之前
Hey, I'm happy to
找到个住的地方的话挺不错的
find a place in town until I'm sorted.
你的工资不够的
Oh, they don't pay you enough for that.
把自行车放在边上就行
Just put your bike around the side.
饭桌上别玩儿手♥机♥
No phones at the table.
可以了
Here you go.
给你
There you go.
不... - 别管我
No... - Well, keep out of it!
好吧
All right.
我来 我来
Hey, I got it. I got it.
带我去后面 朝我头上来一枪
Take me out the back. Put a bullet between me eyes.
这样的话...
You'd be doin'...
帮了我们两个人
us both a favour.
浪费子弹
Waste of a bullet.
如果对动物足够的话
Yeah, if it's good enough for the animals,
对我也足够了
it's good enough for me.
我们还没到那一步 爸爸
We're not there yet, Dad.
你们结婚多久了 洛伊斯
So, how long have you two been married, Lois?
马上二十五年了 - 很棒啊
Oh, it's comin' up 25 years now. - Oh, awesome.
史蒂芬告诉我你在练习跨湾划艇
Stephen tells me you're training for the Coast to Coast.
估计需要很多纪律
That must take a lot of discipline.
不死不眠
Oh, sleep when you're dead.
有女友吗 还是男友
Girlfriend? Boyfriend?
洛伊斯 别烦人家了
Lois, leave the man alone.
希望你喜欢红酒 - 喜欢的
I hope you like red. - I do.
牛排几分熟 - 三分
How do you like your steak? - Uh, medium rare.
没错
Correct.
这地方好极了 - 我们喜欢
Man, this place is awesome. - Yeah, we like it.
欢迎来到皇后镇 孩子
Welcome to Queenstown, son.
你就是新来的吧
You must be the new guy.
蒂莉·加德纳
Tilly Gardner.
阿里基·戴维斯 很高兴认识你
Ariki Davis. Nice to meet you.
这是你的工位
Uh, this is you.
他走的很急啊
He must've left in a hurry.
忍♥受不了冬天
Couldn't handle the winters.
你是哪里的 - 奥克兰
Where are you from? - Auckland.
你在哪里出生的 - 奥克兰
Where were you born? - Auckland.
但你本来是哪的人
Yeah, but what are you?
库克群岛毛利人 那你本来哪的人
Cook Island Maori. What are you?
很明显 问了不该问的问题的人
Apparently, I'm an asker of stupid questions.
史蒂芬来了吗
Is Stephen in yet?
控制中心特里梅因电♥话♥ 这里是戴维斯警探
DCS Tremaine's phone. Detective Davis speaking.
好的 我们需要路障
OK, we're gonna need a roadblock.
我需要你们两个去桥的东边
I need you two at the east end of the bridge.
你们两个 这里
You two, down here.
蒂莉 跟总部打电♥话♥进行交通管制
Tilly, call through to base for additional traffic control.
公众免入 车辆免入
No public, no cars!
嘿
Hey!
我说了公众免入 这是警戒区域
I said no public! This is a cordoned-off area.
有进取心的人最了不起
Nothing like a man with initiative.
什么情况 跳桥自杀的人吗 - 是的
What've we got? Jumper? - Yeah.
受伤情况和跌落一致
Injuries are consistent with a fall.
我们发现的这具尸体
the body we found.
是格鲁布
It's Grub.
什么 - 我认出他是昨天的那个人
Eh? - I recognised him from yesterday.
其他几个人也确认了
Couple of the others confirmed it.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
为什么还没人给他盖一下
Why the fuck hasn't someone covered him up?
不好意思
Excuse me.