剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
她是被袭击了
She was attacked.
好吗 她想要逃离那些袭击者
All right? She was trying to escape her assailants.
拜托 网上到处都有录像
Come on, there's footage all over the internet.
行了 这里有很多灰色地带
Come on, there's a lot of grey area here.
我们会为罗莎付医药费
All right, we'll pay for Rosa's medical expenses,
还会捐款给你选的慈善事业
and we'll make a donation to a charity of your choosing.
已经在进行了
It's already in process.
我会请♥愿♥离开的
I'll make the petition go away.
你真够有胆的 - 不不不
Oh, you've got some nerve. - Ah, no, no, no, no.
我和你 我们互相关照
You and me, we look out for each other.
这不是这个镇子的传统吗
I mean, isn't that how this town's always worked?
那个在桥上的家伙
That guy at the bridge...
杰森·贝内特吗
Oh, Jason Bennet?
他为什么说乔
What did he mean about Joe?
杀了他的孩子
Killing his kids?
乔是开车的人
Joe was the one driving the car.
我以为他只是乘客
I thought he was just a passenger.
是他说的吗
Did he say that?
小杂种
Little fuck.
或许只是我设想的
Well, maybe I assumed it.
我们没有谈这个 他不喜欢谈这个
We didn't talk about it. He didn't like to talk about it.
不是他 不然他会告诉我的 我会知道的
He can't have. He would've told me. I-I would've known.
你是怎么认识杰森·贝内特的
How do you know Jason Bennet?
他是我的教父
He's my godfather.
他们不是真的
They're not real.
他们不是真的 - 都是你想象出来的
They're not real. - It's all in your head.
这样太蠢了 - 这对爸爸管用
This is stupid. - Works for Dad.
我以为那些药能消除这一切
I thought the meds were supposed to stop all that.
你去看过医生吗 - 我没有那些症状
Have you been to the doctor? - I'm nothing like that.
把你的烦恼告诉上帝 他会缓解你的负担
Take your troubles to God. He'll ease your burden.
会去的 - 爱你
Will do. - Love you.
再见 - 也爱你
Bye. - Love you too.
我撤销了对夏洛特肇事逃逸的指控
I've dropped the hit and run charges against Charlotte.
四千个签名 - 可不是嘛
4000 signatures. - Yeah, I know.
起了它该有的作用
Look, it had done its job.
你们本可告诉我关门了
You could've told me you were closed.
省得我白跑一趟
You know? Save me the trip.
我们得让你离职了
Yeah, we're gonna have to let you go.
但 你们刚任命我为领班
But... But you just made me maitre d'.
这与工作无关 - 行了
I kno... Look, there just isn't the work. - Oh, come on.
一半的顾客是因我而来 - 我在
Half the punters come cos of me. I... - I saw you.
守夜的地方看见你了
At the vigil.
慢着
Wait, is...
就是因为这个吗
is this what this is about?
那人是我的室友
Come on. Like, the guy was my flatmate.
然后罗莎也叫我去
And then Rosa asked me to be there, and...
我无法拒绝 - 你一直在拍视频
well, couldn't say no. - You were filming the whole thing.
听着
Look...
出事不是你的错
The accident wasn't your fault.
罗莎有足够的时间离开
OK? Rosa had plenty of time to get out of the way. I just...
我只是觉得
I just think now's...
现在不是做重大决定的好时机
...you know, not the time to be making big decisions.
我们别因为你经历了一场
Let's not ruin a beautiful thing just cos...
极度的惊吓就把好事给破坏了
well, you've had a fright, assumed the worst.
那好 让我来做份你喜欢的银鱼煎蛋
I know ― why don't I make you those whitebait fritters you like?
有个洗盘工看到你触发了喷淋头
One of the dish hands saw you set off the sprinklers.
能把欠我的工资给我吗
Can I get my back-pay?
不行 我们要用来弥补损失
No, we're putting it towards the water damage.
包括你的小费
As well as your tips.
听好了
You see,
在这个镇子上 你选好一边站
in this town, you pick a side...
就不能换
and you stick to it.
你们
You...
你们这两个贪婪的
You are greedy
资本主义猪仔
capitalist piglets
毫无品味
with no taste
毫无道德
and no morals.
把发在网上的东西撤掉
And take that shit off the internet!
她怎么样
How's she doing?
我把夏洛特的车撞烂了吗
Did I smash up Charlotte's car?
是的 你留下了点痕迹
Yeah, you made a bit of a dent.
很好
Good.
又添一笔新仇
Another war story to add to the collection.
那个女人开车直接撞向她
That woman drove straight into her.
怎么会这样
How does this happen?
我说真的
Really?
她还活着真是奇迹
It's a miracle we didn't lose her too.
史蒂芬 - 下午好
Stephen. - Afternoon.
很高兴看到你气色越来越好
Glad to see you lookin' better.
是啊 我感觉好多了 神清气爽
Yeah, feeling better. Uh, box of fluffies.
洛伊斯怎么样 - 老样子 工作太卖♥♥力
How's Lois? - Oh, well, working too hard, as usual.
好消息是 请♥愿♥结束了
Uh, you'll be pleased to know the petition's gone away.
有几个坏脾气的本地人需要安抚
There's a few grumpy locals to placate,
除此之外 一切太平
but otherwise it's business as usual.
我们必须让大众觉得我们是在认真对待这些诉求
We have to be seen to be taking these concerns seriously.
是的 但是我手上有凶杀案要办
Yeah, I'm... I'm right in the middle of a homicide.
那我来找你
Then I'll come to you.
这份差事讲究公开透明
Transparency's the name of the game.
听起来你是带着任务来的
Sounds like you got a few boxes to tick.
可以这么说吧
Something like that.
我星期四早上到
I'll be there Thursday morning.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
请别随便闯进来
Oh, don't just barge in here, please.
考虑到你最近碰到的事情
So... why did you go back to work?
你为什么急着回去上班
With everything that's going on for you at the moment?
史蒂芬 你的疗程需要再深入
You need to drill down, Stephen.
如果你因为合理的原因
If you're not at work
不去工作 这或许会影响你的最佳实践
for the right reasons, it could get in the way of your best practice.
对不起 这是个坏主意
I'm sorry, this was a bad idea.
有没有可能
Could it be...
如果你不做警♥察♥
that if you're not a cop,
你就不认识自己了
you don't know who you are?
史蒂芬 跟我聊聊
Stephen, talk to me.
想聊吗
Wanna talk?
那就聊吧
Let's talk.
这一堆烂事都是你的错
This shitstorm is your fault.
你为什么把夏洛特踢出和中国人的地皮买♥♥卖♥♥
Why did you cut Charlotte out of the land deal with the Chinese?
她对这个不熟 我就
She was amateur hour. I had to c...
我就让她离开了 - 不 你把她踢走
I had to cut her loose. - No, you cut her out...
你踢走她是因为你觉得全世界都欠你的
you cut her out because you feel the world owes you,
所以你自认为可以为所欲为
that you're entitled to take whatever you want,
而不计后果
and fuck the consequences.
而付出代价的人是我
I'm the one who's paying the price!
不能再干脏活了
No more dirty business.
对不起 我们关门了
Sorry, we're closed.
远不止这点小钱
That is beyond petty.
你们完全不明白自己干了什么
You have no fucking idea what you've done.
我们要终止吗 - 才不呢
Should we pull the plug? - No way.
你听说了单边桥又发生了一件事吗
Hey, you hear there was another incident at One Lane Bridge?
我确实听到些风声
I did hear some buzz.
感觉那里的事情有点乱
Feel like... things are being stirred up out there.
你觉得做一场卡拉奇亚祈祷怎样
What do you reckon about doing a karakia?
Karakia 中文音译卡拉奇亚 新西兰毛利人的祈祷文 在重要集♥会♥时使用
在葬礼前给桥来一场祷告 - 我们已经做过一场了
Bless the bridge before the funeral? - We already did one.
在乔死的那个下午
The afternoon Joe died.
但为什么没有用 - 有用的
Why didn't it work? - It did.
不然罗莎就死了
Rosa could've died.
但她还活着
She didn't.
这听上去有点傻
I sound stupid,
但我觉得
But I feel like...
我对乔的死亡有一部分责任
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表