剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
死者名叫乔·泰纳
The victim is Joe Turner.
我在查这个案子
I'm working this case,
我要找出凶手 把他们关进监狱
and I'm gonna find the perps,and I'm gonna put them away.
我能感觉出来 奥兰多有所图谋
O's up to something.I can feel it.
他有自己的理由 觉得世界都亏欠他 这就是问题的根源所在
He's entitled and thinks the world owes him. It's a recipe for trouble.
小镇民♥意♥如此
The town has spoken.
我不会接受审查 自取其辱
I will not be put through the indignity of an inquiry.
我要退出
I'm standing down.
欢迎来到迷雾岭
Welcome to Misty Ridge.
你能这么干吗
Should you be doing this?
你又不是开♥发♥商 这看着像是在搞内♥幕♥交易
Isn't it like insider trading or something cos you're not a developer?
你什么时候才能不搞这些地下交易 洛伊斯
When are you gonna stop these backroom deals, Lois?
你按照你的规则来玩游戏的 现在你不喜欢了
You played by your own rules,and now you don't like the game?
你是乔的生父
You're Joe's dad.
我置自己于危险
I put my arse on the line
就为了一些被误导的忠诚 - 放开我
for some misguided loyalty! - Get off!
你感觉还好吗 - 很好
Are you feelin' OK? - Feel good.
我不知道你觉得自己在做什么 洛伊斯
I don't know what you think you're doing, Lois.
尊重死者
Respect the dead.
别动那座桥
Leave that bridge alone.
单行桥谜案第二季 第五集
我怎么才能和那座桥心灵相接
How do I connect to the bridge?
能给我也倒杯吗
Uh, could you pour me one of those?
谢谢
Thanks.
我只想跟你说
I just want you to know...
我听见你说的话了
I heard you.
你是对的
And you were right.
开♥发♥迷雾岭是为了报复夏洛特
The Misty Ridge development was about getting back at Charlotte.
自从我出了车祸
Well, ever since my accident, I...
我就觉得整个世界都欠我
felt the world owes me.
因为我失去了一些东西
Because something was taken from me...
所以拿回一些也没关系
it was OK to take back.
乔·泰纳是我的儿子
Joe Turner is my son.
什么
What?
我是乔的生父
I'm Joe's father.
那是在
Uh, it was a...
特威泽尔的复活节比赛的时候
Easter tournament in Twizel.
连续三天 酒后乱性
A three-day drunken fling. Uh...
汉娜的父亲才刚刚去世
Hannah's father had just died.
还有其他人知道吗
Does anyone else know?
阿里基猜到了
Ariki worked it out.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
我们得到了更多的支持
We've got more support.
又有一个组织
Another organisation's...
你觉得我们赢不了 - 以防万一
You don't think we're gonna win. - A multipronged attack.
希望我们用不上 - 太过分了
Let's hope we don't need it. - Too far.
太过分了 暴♥力♥不是解决办法
Too far. Violence is not the answer.
这只是个表态
It's just a statement.
不会出人命的
And no lives, just...
只会造成混乱
chaos and mess.
原则可不能拯救世界
Principles won't stop the planet getting fucked over.
愤怒抗♥议♥者纵火
抗♥议♥爆♥炸♥致死六人
他有一辆乔的玩具车 一切都说得通了
He had a toy car of Joe's,and it all clicked into place.
他为什么不休假 他为什么非得查那个案子
Why he dumped the holiday,why he can't let the case go.
你能留下吗 - 当然
Can you stay? - Yeah.
我只是不想
I just― I don't...
不想一个人面对 - 好的
I don't wanna be on my own. - Yeah.
给我吧 - 谢谢
Here. - Thanks.
我不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
你会度过难关的 - 好
You're gonna get through this. - Yeah.
你是我认识的最坚强的人 - 是啊
You're the strongest person I know. - Yeah.
紧急快递送来的
This came on the urgent courier.
好的 谢谢
Ah. Thanks.
警方法医报告
乔手♥机♥上的定位应用显示
A location app on Joe's phone shows that
在他死的那晚 他去了夏洛特和哈吉斯的家
he went to Charlotte and Haggis' on the night he was killed.
哈吉斯一个人在家
Haggis was home alone.
他有时间 也有动机
He had time. He had motive.
这些还不够指控他吗
Is it enough to charge him?
已经够送他回监狱了
It's enough to bring him back in.
法♥院♥
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 - 我已经接到指示了
Into the lion's den we go. - I've had the word.
如果要我们支持你们的项目
If we're to support the project,
你们得帮我们修一座新桥
you need to commit to helping us build a new bridge.
一座新桥 - 什么 你在开玩笑吗
A new bridge? - What, are you kidding?
只是为了保障未来
It's future-proofing.
多年来 我们一直在讨论是否要颁布禁令
For years, we've been debating about placing a rahui out there.
你本来有几个月的时间可以公开这事
You've had months to disclose this.
因为最近的事 大姨们又把这茬提起来了
The aunties just brought it up again, in light of recent events.
还是白纸黑字比较好
Always good to get these things in writing.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干嘛 回家去 - 洛伊斯怎么样了
What are you doing? Go home. - How's Lois?
要不退一步吧
Maybe just take a step back.
我刚毁掉了自己的人生
I've just blown up my life!
付出这么多代价 我必须有所收获
All that damage has to count towards something.
史蒂芬 - 你别想阻止我
Stephen― - Don't you take this away from me!
我们输了
We lost.
什么 - 啥 - 我们输了
What?! - What?! - We lost.
把面具摘下来 全都结束了 - 我们还能弥补 只要
Take them off! It's over! - There's more we can do if―
大家都想赶我们走 - 你为什么要放弃
No one wants us here. - Why are you giving up?!
我们是在浪费时间
We're wasting our time!
乔因此而死
Joe died for this.
别跟我说乔的事
Don't talk to me about Joe.
你可以痛饮香槟了 - 我其实更关心
All the champagne you can drink. - I'm more interested
我们的环境 不过还是谢谢你
in the kai, actually, but thank you.
别再互相怨恨了 好吗 我们最终都如愿以偿了
No bad blood, eh? We all got what we wanted in the end.
到时再见 好吗 干的不错 - 谢谢
See you there, eh? Well done. - Appreciate it.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
又发现了新的证据
New evidence has come to light
乔死之前不久
that Joe's phone was in the close vicinity of your house
他的手♥机♥在离你家很近的地方
shortly before he died.
那时你在家
When you were home.
有什么要说的吗
Know anything about that?
你怎么解释乔就在你家附近
How do you explain the fact that Joe was in your neighbourhood?
这是你的事 与我无关
Well, that's your job, not mine.
那我们从头开始
Let's start from the beginning.
没什么有用的线索
Nothing conclusive.
我觉得我们可能查错了方向
I think we might be looking in the wrong direction.
看看这个
Tip-off.
奥兰多·司迈斯有强烈的杀人动机
Orlando Smythe had strong motive to kill Joe,
他可能持有武器 十分危险
is potentially armed and dangerous.
史蒂芬 - 有人看见他在搜集爆♥炸♥物的线索
Stephen. - He's been spotted sourcing explosives.
史蒂芬都没参与调查这个案子
Stephen's not even working on the case.
我要顺着这条线索往下挖 如果有需要的话 还会出动武装警♥察♥
I'm gonna have to follow this up.Get the AOS involved, if need be.
这件事很棘手 我只是
It's heavy-handed. OK? I just...
觉得这么做会加剧局势
think that it'll inflame the situation.
洛伊斯 - 我可能有点多虑了 但是
Hey,Lois. - I know this sounds paranoid, but...
我联♥系♥不上史蒂芬
I can't get hold of Stephen, and...
我担心他会干蠢事
I'm worried he's gonna do something stupid.
阿里基
Ariki!
刚刚死里逃生 你看着还挺放松的
Seem very zen for someone that's just had a near-death experience.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
什么意思 - 你也经常来这儿
How do you mean? - You're often here too.
你看起来总是心事重重的
You always seem kinda... troubled.
我从没在这见过你
I never see you here.
就在乔的葬礼那天晚上
You used my phone.
你用我的手♥机♥
To call Lois.
打给了洛伊斯
The night of Joe's funeral.
你吓坏了
You were freaking out.
乔死的那天晚上 你在这吗
Were you here the night Joe died?
你还记得看见过什么吗
Do you remember seeing anything?
哈吉斯在这
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表