剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
这起案件由我负责
I'm working this case.
我要将罪犯抓住 亲手送他们入狱
I'm going to find the perps and I'm going to put them away.
这是我的镇子 我定的规矩
My town, my rules. - That's not the way
这已经不再是这个世界的规则了
the world works anymore.
你到底哪边的
Whose side are you on?
没有你 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
阿里基 天啊
Ariki. - Oh my god.
你是乔的生父 -我可以解释
You're Joe's dad. - I can explain.
你就是个腐烂的人♥渣♥
You're a corrupt piece of shit.
我有你想要的一切答案
I've got all the answers you're looking for.
我们在处理你儿子的案子
We're working on your son's case.
已经没有退路了
There's no coming back from this.
洛伊斯·特里梅因 你因谋杀
Lois Tremaine, I'm arresting you
乔·泰纳被捕了
for the murder of Joe Turner.
你们得照看那座桥
You'll have to look after the bridge.
不
No.
当你拒绝召唤的时候 糟糕的事情就会发生
Terrible things happen when you reject your calling.
开庭
Court is in session.
洛伊斯·特里梅因被控
The Crown versus Lois Tremaine
谋杀乔·泰纳一案
in the homicide of Joe Turner.
审判马上开始了
It's about to get thrown out.
由于与案件相关人存在利益冲突
Conflict of interest.
包括洛伊斯口供在内的所有证据
So every single piece of evidence, Lois's confession,
都不采用
is all inadmissible, apparently.
辩方认为
For the defense.
控方同意本案实证不足
The prosecution agree that this case
无法继续判审
cannot proceed to trial.
本案驳回
Case dismissed.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
全体起立
All stand.
你和史蒂芬到底在想什么
The hell were you and Stephen thinking?
你因此升职
The fact that you got promoted
简直是笑话
off the back of this is a joke.
嗯嗯嗯
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
呜呼呼
Woo-hoo! - Woo!
我打电♥话♥呢 - 呜呼呼
I'm on the phone! - Woo-hoo!
很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad. I'm glad to hear this.
很高兴听到这个消息 好
Very glad to hear this. Okay.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, bye bye.
好了 走吧 - 啊
Okay, let's go. - Ah.
建造需要提前六个月
We need to bring the build forward by six months.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
爸 打给我的 关于建造
Dad, that's my call. That's the build.
打给我的 不是你的
That's my call, not yours.
我们已经尽力了
We're already maxed out.
交付要么安全 要么准时 二选一
We can deliver it safely or on time, not both.
没有讨论的余地
It's not up for discussion.
爸 听我说 你在破坏我的地位 好么
Dad, listen to me. You're undermining my position, okay?
嘿 我不会做任何你应付不了的事
Hey, I wouldn't do anything that you couldn't handle.
去处理吧
Go handle it.
爸 - 现在不要
Dad. - Don't do it now.
我们得保障那些男孩的安全
We need to keep those boys safe.
他来了 - 保障那些男孩的安全
He's coming over. - Keep those boys safe.
放轻松 - 嘿 伙计们 进展如何
Just fucking relax. - Hey, guys. How're we going?
嗯嗯嗯 很好 - 我们之间没事儿吧
Yeah yeah yeah, we're good. - We're good?
钱不是问题 好吗
Money's not going to be an issue here, okay?
你要什么 我们就给你什么
Whatever you need, we're going to get it for you.
我们在考虑可观的奖金之类的
We're thinking some nice bonuses and stuff like that.
问题出在供应和安全上
There were supply issues, safety.
一切都会好起来的 - 我们安全至上
It's going to be fine. - Safety is our top priority.
我们很好 放轻松 - 一切都很好
We're okay. Just relax. - It's all good.
一切都很好 听你朋友的
It's all good. Listen to your friend.
听你朋友的 好吗
Listen to your friend, okay?
拜托 - 这是商务
Come on! - This is business.
做生意就是这样 冷静
This is how business works. Calm down.
我受够了 - 别管了
I've had enough of this. - Just leave it, Piripi!
噢
Ooh.
按规矩来
Play by the rules.
你为什么当警♥察♥ 戴维斯
Why are you a cop, Davis?
责任感 为他人服务 有目标
Duty, service, purpose.
你好友的凶杀案 你已经尽力了
You worked your best friend's homicide.
警♥察♥不该有这样的判断失误
Lapses of judgment like that don't belong in the police.
对其他太平洋岛国裔警♥察♥来说 你是什么模范
What kind of role model are you for other Pasifika cops?
是啊
Yeah.
我可以怪史蒂芬 怪小镇
I could blame Stephen, this town.
但是 我的错误选择 得自己承担
But yeah, I have to own my bad choices.
我可以证明
I have a lot to prove.
不会再犯下同样的错误
I won't make the same mistakes again.
好吧
Right.
在解决你和这个分局的问题之前
No active duty until I know
我不会有任何行动
what to do with you, with this station.
你还有工作吗
You still got a job?
这得取决于人员结构调整的情况了
Depends on how the restructure goes.
至少史蒂芬有良知 主动辞了担责任
At least Stephen had the decency to fall on his sword.
史蒂芬离开不回来
Stephen stepped down and never came back,
是想体面一点
trying to save face.
两码事
It's not the same thing.
巨无霸套餐 枫糖潜艇三明治
So, Big Mac combo, maple sub,
金枪鱼牛油果寿司
tuna and avocado sushi?
还要味噌和可乐 - 记得番茄酱
And a miso, and a Coke. - And some ketchup.
阿里基
Ariki.
普吉塔布高地高尔夫俱乐部
Puketapu Heights golf club.
买♥♥完吃的再说
after the food run.
修复成本很高
That's going to cost a ton to fix.
没事 他付得起
Yeah, I think he can afford it.
那是诺艾尔·肯纳德吗 - 诺艾尔 诺艾尔
Is that Noel Kennard? - Noel, Noel!
我给这里的警♥察♥打了电♥话♥
I phoned the police here
以备你要索赔或起诉
in case you want to make a claim or press charges.
明天 哈珀弄来了一辆拖车
Tomorrow. Harper's organized a tow truck.
帮你安排在蜂巢见面
Got you a meeting at the Beehive.
你的航♥班♥一小时内起飞
Your flight leaves in an hour.
为什么她要把警♥察♥牵扯进来
Why did she get the cops involved?
我不想再见到她
I don't want to see her again.
天啊 爸 让她做好工作 好吗
Jesus, Dad, let her do her fucking job, okay?
行 凯莱布可以留下玩具
Fine, Caleb gets to keep his plaything.
成熟点
Grow up.
有监控录像吗
Any security footage?
我们的顾客喜欢隐私
Our patrons prefer privacy.
我四处打听了下 没人看见任何东西
And I asked around, but nobody saw anything.
嗯
Hmm.
他是一个难搞的客户
He's a bit of a tricky customer,
你介意我随时了解情况吗
so do you mind just keeping me in the loop?
你需要解决一下吗
Do you need that sorted?
你应该为你的所作所为付出代价
You should be made to pay for what you did.
发生了这么多事情
You think I can stay here,
你认为我还能继续待在这吗
after everything that's happened?
拿着
Take it.
- 这是属于你的 - 我不干了
- It belongs to you. - I'm done with that shit.
我受够了这座桥 这些幻象 这些鬼魂
I'm done with the bridge, the vision, the ghosts.
也许这座桥还不愿意放过你
Maybe the bridge isn't done with you.
看看这个
Look at that.
我把那颗牙齿砸了个稀巴烂 这一切都结束了
I smashed the tooth. It's over.
我要走了 阿里基 我保护不了你了
I won't be here, Ariki. I can't protect you.
跟我又没关系
Not my problem.
你会酿成大错的
You are making a big mistake.
嗯
Hm.
你能去接下电♥话♥吗
Can you answer your phone, please?
对 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
啊
Ah.
我是戴维斯
Davis.
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表