剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
告诉我我做错什么了
Please tell me one thing I've done wrong.
有时候你做事过于随心所欲了
Sometimes you take liberties.
这是我的镇子 我定的规矩
My town, my rules.
世道已经变了 - 你到底哪边的
That's not the way the world works anymore. - Whose side are you on?
你为什么想和我一起 - 你可是个派对达人
Why do you wanna hang out with me? - You're the party guy.
敬你 乔
For you, Joe!
你会来找我的对吧 如果你杀了他
You'd come to me, wouldn't you, if you killed him?
毕竟 你知道的 我会照顾你
Cos, you know, I'd look after you.
嘿 我在和你说话 你这个阴暗的垃圾
Hey, I'm talkin' to you, you crooked piece of shit!
这个小镇值得更好的警长
This town deserves better!
群众的诉求需要严肃对待
We have to be seen to be taking these concerns seriously.
我目前在调查一起谋杀案
I'm right in the middle of a homicide.
那 我来找你
Then I'll come to you.
非法侵入住♥宅♥案中 我们翻出了Joe的手♥机♥
We found Joe's phone. Got dislodged in the burglary.
这也许是栽赃
You don't think it could've been planted?
兄弟 别胡思乱想了 - 我不是史蒂芬
Stop imagining things, bro. - I'm not Stephen.
我不会对朋友做的事视而不见
I'm not turning a blind eye for my mates.
欢迎来到迷雾岭 交通便利 水域的归属权也没有争议
Welcome to Misty Ridge. Easy access. No contentious water rights.
我知道除了我
I know no one else can,
没人能看见真实的你
but I see you for who you really are.
乔 快把灯打开 我的天
Joe, turn them back on! Oh my God!
阿里基 - 发生了 要来了
Ariki. - It's happening.
要来了
It's happening.
穿的正装
Dress uniform.
他来真的
He means business.
这枚牙齿又回来了
We got the tooth back.
真奇怪
It's weird.
这牙齿已经一百多年了
It's over a hundred years old.
不合理
Doesn't make any sense.
我们是警♥察♥ 不是研究化石的人
We're cops, not fossil hunters.
如果这对案件毫无意义
Unless it's helpful in solving this case,
那你最好别因此分心
I don't want you getting distracted.
你有权私下咨♥询♥你的律师
You have the right to consult with a lawyer in private
马上联♥系♥
and without delay.
我去换衣服 - 快点
I'm just gonna get changed. - Make it quick.
我承认 你很有勇气
Now, you got some balls. I'll give you that.
在跟警♥察♥开派对期间闯入他人住♥宅♥
Breaking into someone's house while you're partying with a cop.
有勇
Balls...
但无谋
but no brains.
你犯下的可不只是非法侵入住♥宅♥罪 知道吗
You know this is about more than the burglary, don't you?
一旦证明你非法闯入 你便涉嫌栽赃乔的手♥机♥
If we can prove that you broke in, it means that you planted Joe's phone.
如果你持有乔的手♥机♥ 那我们合理怀疑
If you had Joe's phone, stands to reason
你就是凶手
that you're the one that killed him.
昨晚你怎么了
What the fuck happened last night?
你突然大叫 害得我们差点撞车
You screamed loud enough to wake the dead, almost crashed the car,
后来 又叫我在桥上把你放下
and then you made me leave you there on the bridge.
我都这样了 你让我自己开回家
I had to drive home, in my state.
你把我留那了
You left me there?
你昨晚没回家 - 好像洛伊斯我回来的
You didn't come home. - I think Lois picked me up.
洛伊斯 - 没错
Lois? - Yeah.
反正我在她家醒过来
At least, that's where I woke up.
怎么 是你打电♥话♥让她来接我吗
What, did you call her to come get me?
昨晚我的手♥机♥没电了
Cos my phone was flat.
都是胡说八道
Hey, it's just stuff.
我觉得好恶心
It makes me feel sick,
他们闯进了我家
knowing they've been in the house.
没事 我们找清洁工来彻底地清扫一遍
Well, we'll get the cleaners in, top to toe. Done.
你不会真的以为 是我杀了乔吧
You don't really think I killed Joe, do you?
但事情发展到这一步 最好是值得的
But this development had better bloody be worth it.
你打给谁 - 承包商
Who are you calling? - The contractors.
我问问他们什么时候能开工
To see when they can start work.
"地球恐慌"无视规则 那我们也不管
If Planet Panic aren't playing by the rules, why should we?
缺席调查会的事 你打算跟普雷斯顿坦白吗
So, you gonna tell Preston why you didn't make the enquiry?
我知道你们是朋友
I know you're mates.
我只想知道你的计划
I just need to know what the plan is.
我们可失去的太多了
We both have a lot to lose.
大卫是我的老友 他会帮我
David's an old friend. He'll look after us.
在这等我
Just wait here.
我要去趟银行 - 你在搞什么鬼
I've got a meeting at the bank. - What the fuck were you playing at?
私闯麦克雷的住♥宅♥
Breaking into the McCraes'?
还以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be pleased.
乔去世当晚去过你家 你让我搞不清楚
...that Joe was at your place the night he died. Made me look like a fool.
我不想让你卷进来
I was― I was trying to keep you out of it.
听着
Look.
我需要有所突破
I really need to chalk one up here
证明给普雷斯顿看 我在干实事
and show Preston that I've made progress.
私闯民宅是奥的主意
We know the break-in was O's idea.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他
I'm not a nark.
为什么你要成为牺牲品 这不关你事
Why should you be collateral damage? This isn't your fight.
我要赌一把 - 我没有在请求你 罗伯
I'll take my chances. - I'm not asking, Rob!
我该说什么
What do I have to say?
说实话
Just tell the truth.
私闯民宅是奥的主意
The break-in was O's idea.
他把我拖下水
I was just an unwilling accomplice.
还有 关于手♥机♥的事
I need to ask you about the phone.
什么手♥机♥
What phone?
欧杀害乔的动机是什么
Why would O kill Joe?
打造殉道者形象 陷害麦克雷夫妇 一石二鸟
Create a martyr, frame the McCraes ― two birds.
怎么不怀疑夏洛特或者哈吉斯藏起手♥机♥
You don't think Charlotte or Haggis stashed the phone,
然后 他俩闯入的时候翻了出来
then it got uncovered during the break-in?
这么重要的证据 如果他们想藏起来 在警♥察♥上门调查前 就应该处理掉
If they had any major evidence, surely they would've got rid of it before calling us to investigate.
目前掌握的线索 就只有非法闯入
The best thing we got is breaking and entering.
带他进审讯室
Put him in the interview room.
史蒂芬
Stephen.
案子进行得怎样
How's the case going?
倒也不必为了我正装出席
Well, you didn't have to dress up for me.
眼睛青的挺好看 - 打打壁球嘛
Nice shiner. - Squash.
赶紧恢复吧 真怕哪天给我吓出心脏病
Gave it away myself. Scared I was gonna give myself a heart attack.
你在小镇待多久
So, how long you in town for?
我去准备烧烤 洛伊斯很乐意与你重聚
I could crank up the barbie. Lois would like to see you.
来点菲力眼肉和加州葡萄
We could have some eye fillet and Pinot.
这次就不让你洗碗了
We won't make you do the dishes this time.
我们认识了很久 但是
I know we go back a long way, but...
居民有意见 我需要听取意见
the town has spoken. I have to listen.
大卫 我的意思是 - 我重申
Yeah. David, I mean... - I've had the hard word.
兄弟聚会就不用了
No more boys' club.
走吗 - 好 先让我
Shall we? - Yeah, yeah. I'll just, um...
打几个电♥话♥ 待会找你
make some calls. I'll be right with you.
那就希望你一切都好
Let's hope your house is in order.
看得出来 你不太喜欢我
You don't like me much, do you?
你人品差 令人讨厌
You're a creep. You have no morals.
史蒂芬叫你干什么
What did Stephen ask you to do?
你错了
It's a mistake, you know.
不要越位
Getting offside with him.
等你律师到场 我们再做完整的陈述
Once your lawyer's here, we'll take a full statement.
史帝芬就是不死鸟
That man is a fucking phoenix.
他也曾陷入困境
Stephen's been in the shit before.
比现在还惨
Worse than this.
但他终将涅槃重生
And he will rise again.
这个小镇还有很多需要你去学习的事
You got a lot to learn about this town.
兄弟
Bro.
这地方发展很快
This place changes so fast.
阿里基
Ariki.
我读对了吗
Am I saying that right?
听说你聪明能干 前途无量
I hear you're bright kid with a promising future.
很期待 你在事业上能取得一番成绩
I look forward to following your career with interest.
打算在皇后镇定居吗
You planning on staying in Queenstown long?
我不属于这
Not my natural habitat.
我想了解有关史蒂芬的一些事情
If there's anything I should know about Stephen,
你作为他的同事兼好友
either as a colleague or a friend,
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表