剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表
Haggis was here.
他的行为有点古怪
Uh, he was acting kinda strange.
他开着他的吉普车 打开了后备箱
He just pulled up in his four-by-four and opened the boot,
然后
and then...
他看到我后接着就开车走了
he saw me, and he just drove off.
你之前怎么一直没有坦白
How come you never came forward before?
这案子会激起我的创伤回忆
The case is pretty triggering.
我爸爸才刚去世几个月
Dad's only been gone a few months.
干杯
Cheers! Cheers.
两位用餐吗 - 不是
Table for two? - No.
麦克雷 我以谋杀乔·泰纳的罪名逮捕你
McCrae, I'm arresting you for the murder of Joe Turner.
五分钟之前你还说没有足够证据来起诉我呢
Five minutes ago you didn't have enough to charge me.
我们现在有一位目击者 证明乔死的那晚
We now have an eyewitness who can place you at the bridge...
是谁 - 你就在桥上
Who is it? - ...on the night of Joe's death.
简直是扯淡 - 在我找到律师之前什么都别说
This is bullshit! - Don't say anything until I get the lawyer.
手放背后
Put your hands behind your head.
你杀了我这里唯一的朋友
You killed the only mate I had down here.
就为了一桩该死的生意
All for a fuckin' business deal.
希望你受到应有的惩罚
I hope you get everything you deserve.
来瓶啤酒吧 哥们 - 干杯
Grab a beer, brother. - Cheers.
来一杯吗 - 好
Drink? - Yeah.
谢谢 - 干杯
Thanks. - Cheers.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
你要是还在本部的话 我想让你知道
Thought you should know, just in case you're still at Base Camp
普雷斯顿明天一早就会带队突袭
Preston's leading a raid first thing tomorrow.
武装特警吗
AOS?
他故意把你排除在外
He's kept you out of the loop on purpose.
我们必须采取一切预防措施
We have to take every precaution.
史蒂芬说奥兰多杀死了乔 他错了
Stephen was wrong about O killing Joe.
知道吗 他判断失误了 - 你别插手
OK? He's wrong about this. - Stay out of it.
这事有利益冲突 - 史蒂芬才是有冲突的那个人
It's a conflict. - Stephen's the one with the conflict!
他是乔的父亲
He's Joe's father.
一个多星期前他还试图自杀
He also tried to kill himself a week or so ago.
现在才告诉我这些有点晚了
It's a bit late to be telling me this now.
突袭会继续执行
The raid's going ahead.
我建议你今天上午休息一下
I suggest you take the morning off.
我
I, um...
我得到消息了
I got the word.
总部发来的 同意我们执行任务了
From HQ. Giving us the green light.
完全不是那么回事
This is nothing like that.
你不认为他们会以书面形式要求放下武器吗
Well, you don't think they're gonna put a call to arms down in writing?
在网上发布 - 这事注定要失败的
On the internet? - It's a lost cause.
对你来说是这样
Yeah, only to you.
乔不会想让我们躺平的
Joe wouldn't want us to lie down.
机不可失
It's now or never.
向我保证不会有人受伤
Promise me no one's gonna get hurt.
在有人到之前我们速战速决
In and out, before anyone arrives.
鼓动 瓦解
Agitate, disrupt...
混乱 - 混乱
disorder. - ...disorder.
对
Yes.
好吧
OK. Um...
牛排炒饭 或者面条
steak fried rice or noodles...?
我们也可以买♥♥点东西回家做点什么
Or we can get some supplies and make something at home.
怎么样 轮到我下厨了
Yeah? My shout?
您是否愿意发表声明
Would you like to make a statement?
你们不能就这样闯进来
You can't just come in here like this!
你对今天的事有什么解释吗
Do you have anything to explain the events of today?
我听说他们得到了用水权
I heard they got the water rights.
我们今天下午逮捕了哈吉斯
We arrested Haggis this afternoon.
这会打乱他们原有的计划
That ought to put a spanner in the works.
我很高兴他为自己的所作所为付出了代价
I'm glad he's paying for what he's done.
麦克雷夫妇显然已经使出了浑身解数 以达到他们的目的。
The McCraes have clearly pulled out all the stops to get what they want.
诽谤攻击
Smear campaign,
发起请♥愿♥
petition...
谋杀
murder.
我在你办公室里看到的幻象
The vision I had in your office ―
成真了
it came true.
一会我还在河岸上
One minute I was on the bank...
过一会我又在水下了
and the next, I was under the water,
和鳝鱼一起
communing with the eels.
要不是艾玛 我现在还在水底呢
I'd still be down there if it wasn't for Emma.
她把我拉了出来
She pulled me out.
但是我没有怕
But I wasn't afraid.
201
00:18:53,199 --》 00:18:55,599’
我没有害怕水
I wasn't afraid of the water.
也没有怕那座桥
Wasn't afraid of the bridge.
该死
Shit.
乔的墨镜怎么跑到座位底下去了
How come Joe's sunglasses were underneath the seat?
肯定是他落在车里的
He must've left them in the car.
他什么时候坐过你的车
When was he in your car?
是啊 我送他去饭店了
Yeah, I gave him a ride to the restaurant.
我们在饭店外面找到了他的车
We found his car outside.
他开会早到了 于是就走到我的办公室
He was early for the meeting, so he walked over to my office
来讨论一些最后的细节问题
to go over a few last-minute details.
我回家的时候顺路把他捎回去了
Um, I dropped him back on my way home.
我告诉过你 问话的时候说过了
I told you this. In the interview.
那时候你承受了巨大的压力
Well, you were under a lot of pressure.
你最好的朋友刚刚 死了
I mean, your best mate had just... died.
史蒂芬肯定记得
I'm sure Stephen remembers.
我会给你一些私人空间 - 你能晚点再回来吗
I'll give you some space. - Could you come back later?
可以
Yeah.
没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
Don't know what I'd do without you.
你就是亲人
You're family.
你也是
Same.
桃红葡萄酒
Rose.
人人都爱喝桃红
Everyone loves rose.
你考虑过了吗
So, have you had time to think?
我还是不喝了吧
...I don't think I can do this.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们双方都有过错 互相没有
We both made mistakes. I mean, there were secrets and lies
坦诚相待 - 别把错误扯到我身上
on both sides. - Don't you make this about me.
如果你早点告诉我 一切都会大不相同
If you'd told me earlier, everything would be different.
好吧 你能
Well, OK, will you t...
你能告诉我你想要我做什么吗 洛伊斯
you tell me what you want me to do, Lois?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不干了
I'm done.
都结束了
It's done.
好吧
Yeah.
我去拿点东西
I'll get some stuff.
跟我讲讲乔死的那天晚上的情况吧
Talk me through the night Joe died.
没有什么好说的
Well, there's not much to tell.
听着 我大约十点钟回到家
Look, I came home around 10.
差不多十点半吧 喝了点啤酒 吃了点东西
Uh, maybe 10.30. Had a couple of beers, some food...
看了会成人片 打了会游戏 然后十一点左右去睡觉了
watched some porn, played some Xbox and went to bed at around 11.
你早都知道这些了
But you know this.
那么 谁是你的目击证人呢
So, who's your eyewitness?
你来这到底要做什么
Why are you here?
是不是因为你意识到自己犯了大错
Is it because you realised you made a massive cock-up?
纹身不错
That's a nice tattoo.
好了 住手
All right, stop.
一份鱼 一份春卷 还有炸薯饼
One fish, one spring roll and one potato fritter.
很高兴见到你 - 很好
Good to see you. - All right.
今天逮捕了一个人
Made an arrest today.
你抓错人了
You got the wrong man.
我们有目击证人
We have an eyewitness.
阿里基和我说了
Ariki told me.
毫无保留吗
Everything?
对
Yeah.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
你需要什么帮助吗
剧集 | 单行桥(2020) | 导航列表