剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
啊 Thomas Thomas
Ah! Thomas. Thomas.
主席女士
Madame la Presidente.
你能来我太高兴了
I'm so happy you're here.
哦 我绝对不会错过今晚的
Oh, I wouldn't have missed this for the world.
你好 Barbara
Hello, Barbara.
你们好
Yes. Hello.
我想你忘戴了你的假牙
I think you forgot your dentures.
呃 我们的庆功是不是开始的有点早了
Oh, well, I see we've begun our celebration a touch early.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
没什么 大♥师♥
Nothing, Maestro.
你能来我真的太高兴了
I'm so happy you're here.
请站在我身旁让我们一起度过这一切
Stay by my side and we'll get through this together.
嘿 Cynthia 你看见大♥师♥了吗 我拿着他的马黛茶呢
Hey, Cynthia, have you seen Maestro? I have his mate.
你看起来真好
You look really nice.
嗯 首演之夜嘛
Well, opening night.
听着 Hailey 总有一天你会...
Listen, Hailey, some day you're gonna be...
呃 你看 嗯 茶要凉了
Uh, look, uh, this mate is gonna get cold.
嗯 祝你演出成功
Um, break a leg.
然后 嗯
And, um,
你真的是个很棒的演奏者
you're a really great player.
很伟大的那种
Like, a great one.
谢啦
Thanks.
演出还有15分钟就要开场了
It's about 15 minutes to show time.
交响乐大厅上座率有85%
The auditorium is about 85 percent capacity.
现在舞台上没什么异常
Nothing unusual on stage at this point.
呃 抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
我觉得你坐在我的座位上
I think you're in my seat.
哦 很抱歉 是这样
Oh, I'm sorry. You're right.
我应该坐这
I'm supposed to be in this one.
你坐吧
Here you go.
首演之夜总是令人激动的
Opening night is always so exciting.
一直是
Always.
你可能认出来了我的声音
You probably recognize my voice.
嗯?
Excuse me?
我的声音 你可能听的出来我的声音
My voice, you might recognize it.
欢迎收听巴♥赫♥频道 我是B.Sharpe
Welcome Bach, this is B. Sharpe.
古典乐是我们的强项
Classical music is our forte.
没印象
Not ringing any bells.
好吧
I see.
但我挺喜欢你的马甲的
I like your vest, though.
是吗
Do you?
我得坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我在一场茂宜岛举♥行♥的暴♥力♥反抗机器乐队的音乐会上拿到的
I got this in Maui at a Rage Against The Machine concert.
这可是个让人蛮吃惊的坦白
That is a shocking confession.
我喜欢说话讽刺的女人
I like a sarcastic woman.
有点谈话终结者的意思
Bit of a conversation stopper.
我想是的
I suppose it is.
我是Bradford Sharpe
I'm Bradford Sharpe.
我是Elizabeth
Elizabeth.
我的朋友都叫我Lizzie
My friends call me Lizzie,
但我他妈的受够了被人叫Lizzie
but I'm pretty fuckin' sick of being called Lizzie.
好吧 那 很高兴见到你Elizabeth
All right, then. It's very nice to meet you, Elizabeth.
Marlon 今晚本该是演奏马♥勒♥的音乐
Marlon, it was supposed to be Mahler tonight.
但我们有时候得试试没走过的路了
And so sometimes we must navigate new waters.
今晚你也这样认为吗
Do you think so tonight?
哦 大♥师♥
Oh, Maestro.
- 您的马黛茶 - 谢谢你Hailey
- Your mate. - Thank you, Hailey.
- 预祝您今晚演出成功 - 谢谢
- Have a wonderful performance tonight. - Thank you.
但我们今晚有个问题
We have a problem, though.
- 别 我煮开的 - 来来来
- No, I boiled it. - Come. Come, come, come, come.
Betty Cragdale刚打电♥话♥给我们
We received a phone call from Betty Cragdale.
她今晚不能来演出了
She's not coming to the performance.
所以Christine将代替她做首席双簧管
So Christine will betaking her seat as first oboe chair.
在她旁边正好有个空位
And right beside her there is an empty chair.
所以
Ergo,
我们需要一名双簧管演奏者
we need an oboe player.
Miss Hailey Rutledge
Miss Hailey Rutledge,
你愿意今晚在管弦乐团演奏吗
would you mind playing in my orchestra tonight?
我没带我的双簧管
I don't have my oboe.
Pavel
Pavel!
我给你闺蜜打了电♥话♥ 你舍友把它带过来了
I called your girlfriend, the roommate, and she brought it.
我跟她说今晚你有堂课要上
I told her it was for a lesson.
她在观众席呢 我给她把票和其他一切都安排好了
She's in the audience. I got her a ticket and everything.
双簧管
Oboe.
谢谢你 Pavel
Thank you, Pavel.
大♥师♥ 我不知道自己能不能做到
Maestro, I don't know if I can do this.
这不是关于你
This is not about you.
这甚至不是关于我
It's not even about me.
这事关于需要一个双簧管乐手
This is about needing an oboe player.
拜托了 好吗
Please, would you mind?
不客气
Je vous en prie.
妈的
Puta madre.
- 谢谢你 Pavel - 不客气
- Thank you, Pavel. - Welcome.
我爱你
Te amo.
从始至终
Siempre.
拜托你了
Je vous en prie.
Rodrigo Rodrigo加油
Rodrigo! Rodrigo! Go, Rodrigo!
现场掌声如潮
Tremendous applause as the
大♥师♥如同美洲虎般逡巡在舞台上
Maestro prowls the stage like a jaguar...
嘿 那是我朋友
Hey, that's my friend.
那他妈是我朋友!
That's my fucking friend!
- Rodrigo吗 - 不 不是Rodrigo
- Rodrigo? - No, not Rodrigo.
呃 好吧 他也是我朋友 但不是他 不不 是Hailey
Um, well, he's a friend, too, but no, no, Hailey.
- 她在双簧管区 - 真的吗
- She's in the oboe section. - Really?
给你
Here.
她是个左撇子 一个左撇子小提琴家
She's a fuckin' lefty, a lefty violinist,
- 她竟然也能演奏 - 是啊 谢天谢地
- and she can play. - Yes, thank God.
她能
She can.
不
No.
不
No. No.
哦 完蛋
Oh, crap.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
- Ana Maria - 我做不到
- Ana Maria. - I cannot do this.
我不能糟践自己为这帮有钱的人♥渣♥演奏
I cannot whore myself for this audience of wealthy scum.
- 哦 天呐 - 我的妈呀
- Oh, my God. - Holy shit.
- Ana Maria - 看看你
- Ana Maria. - Look at you.
你就像个拉皮条的
You're just a pimp.
你已经被明码标价地卖♥♥了 Rodrigo
You have sold out, Rodrigo,
而你甚至看不透这一切
and you cannot even see it,
因为你♥他♥妈♥被你那要命的自负遮住了眼睛
because your vision is blocked by your gigantic fucking ego.
而且我也不要站在这个三流乐团前面
And I will not stand in front of this third rate orchestra
为这帮资产阶级猪猡们演奏
playing for these bourgeois pigs.
不论我如何爱你都不能
No matter how much I love you.
跟我一起走吧
Leave with me.
你说什么
What?
亲爱的 现在 跟我一起走吧 我的爱人
Baby, leave with me now, mon amour.
我找到了我的灵魂所在 我们现在可以重新开始
I have searched my soul. Now we can begin again.
不 Ana Maria 不是这样的
No, Ana Maria, not like this.
我知道我们经历了很多 你和我
I know we've been through a lot, you and me,
但我不能
but I can't.
这是我的管弦乐团
This is my orchestra.
那去你大爷的吧
Then to hell with you.
Pavel
Pavel!
能帮我拿一下我的小提琴吗
Can you bring me my violin?
好的 大♥师♥
Yes, Maestro.
那个疯婊♥子♥刚刚毁了我最好朋友的处♥女♥秀
That crazy bitch just fucked up my best friend's debut.
你愿意与我共进晚餐吗
Would you go to dinner with me?
什么
What?
Ana Maria她是对的
Ana Maria, she's right.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表