剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
靠近点 靠近点
Ah. Okay. Come closer, come closer.
就这样别动 看起来不错 完美
Right there. That looks great. Perfect.
笑一笑
And happiness.
Rodrigo的眼睛可以露出来吗
Can Rodrigo's eyes come out to play?
不 不可以
No. No, they'll stay in.
好吧 带着墨镜
Ah. Okay, the glasses stay on.
Hendrik 给大♥师♥一根指挥棒
Uh, Hendrik, get the maestro a baton.
谢谢
Thank you.
笑一笑 嗯 不错
Happiness. That... That uh... That looks great.
你以前拿过指挥棒吗
You ever held one of those before?
大♥师♥ 指挥吧
And, maestro, conduct!
展现你的激♥情♥
With passion.
你可以拍十次
You have ten shots.
笑一笑
Happiness.
刚刚拍了八次了
That was eight.
你只能再拍两次了
You only have two left.
什么
W-What?
你还剩两次
You have two left.
我们才刚刚开始
We just started.
你想要激♥情♥
You want passion?
这是我拍过最好的照片
This is the best photograph I've ever taken.
丛林中的莫扎特
第一季 第六集
丛林中的莫扎特
一场排练
他们渗透入你的本质
...is they permeate your essence.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
大♥师♥通常不是这样的
The maestro's not usually like that.
他只是
He's just, um...
最近有点压力
He's under a bit of stress lately.
不不不 我们的合作非常愉快
No, no, no. It's all happiness, brah.
他真棒
He was fantastic.
好了 现在看一眼时钟
There we are. Now give a look to the clock.
眼神逆时针移♥动♥
Turn back time with your eyes.
对 就是这样 无所畏惧的表情
Yes. There we are. You're not going to be deterred, are you?
让我问你
So let me ask you,
你个人生活对你的工作有什么样的影响
how does your personal life inform your work?
大♥师♥
- Uh... - Maestro.
谢谢
Hmm? Oh, thank you.
不客气
Sure.
- 我从来没有想过 - 是
- I've never thought about that. - Yeah.
我没想过这些事情
I don't think about those things.
我其实觉得他们相当白♥痴♥
I actually find them quite idiotic.
大♥师♥们
Maestros.
让人无法忍♥受
Can't live with them,
运营乐团却又少不了他们
can't run a major orchestra without them.
谢谢你来拍摄
Thank you for being part of the photo shoot.
听着 Cynthia 在很多方面
Listen Cynthia, you're an asset to this orchestra
你都是乐团的宝贝 现在更甚
in so many ways, even more so now
你现在是工会的女主席
that you're chairwoman of the Players' Committee.
乐团成员尊重你 我也是
Orchestra admires you so, as do I.
你这么说我很高兴 因为 在接下来的谈判里
That's great to hear because I would love your support
我需要你的支持
in the upcoming negotiations.
你和我有很多共同之处
We have a lot in common, you and I.
我们都是天才指挥家的追随者
We're both fans of genius, conductors specifically.
在莫斯科你是Karzoff的乐迷
You were a fan of Karzoff in Moscow
95到98年是Thomas的粉丝
and then of dear Thomas from '95 to '98
他那时在伦敦爱乐团
when he was at the London Phil,
然后还有Carlotta Di Gozzi(意大利剧作家)
and then Carlotta Di Gozzi...
找到一位伟大的女性指挥家太困难了
It's so hard to find great female conductors...
然后又回到Thomas
and then of Thomas again.
他们是我的乐迷
And they were fans of mine,
虽然这不关你的事
not that it's any of your business.
他是相当棘手的人
He's quite a handful.
你看见我额头上的皱纹了吗
Do you see this trench in my forehead?
这条是刚长出来的
This... This is new.
这些厉害的天才
These strong genius big shots,
他们真的
they're just... they're just really
就是一群没长大的孩子 不是吗
overgrown babies, aren't they?
乱发脾气 叫喊着
Throwing tantrums. "I want this.
“我想要这个 给我那个 你不懂我”
Give me that. You don't understand me."
即使你的确理解他们
Even if you do understand them,
他们也不会相信
they don't believe that you do.
但是你不一样 Cynthia
But not with you, Cynthia.
他们认为你能理解他们
They know you understand them,
因此他们信任你
therefore they trust you.
这种关系对我们会很有帮助
This dynamic could be very helpful to us.
你想让我做什么
What do you want?
跟他走近一点
Stay close to him.
作为回报 我的门永远为你敞开
In return, my door will always be open.
现在是困难时期
These are challenging times.
我们都想让乐团生存下来
We both want this institution to survive.
唯一的区别在于
The difference is you look at the orchestra
你把乐团看做一个单纯的机构
and you see an institution.
我看到的是一个个单独的乐者 而且我认为观众们
I see musicians, and I think the audience...
观众只会注意一件事: 新一任大♥师♥
Audience sees one thing: our new maest...
我不想谈论她 明白吗
I am not going to talk about her, okay?
不
No! Okay?
大♥师♥ 你那边有问题吗
Is there a problem over here, maestro?
没 我们找到了解决办法
No. We found the solution.
好极了
Oh, great.
采访结束了
The interview's over.
再见
Ciao.
Hailey 现在去张贴那张告示
Hailey, put that sign up now.
我没和Rodrigo睡过
I didn't sleep with Rodrigo.
还有呢
Anything else?
我确实很想上你的课
I really want to take lessons from you.
你是受虐狂吗
What are you, some kind of masochist?
可能吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
您不是必须练习双簧管吗
Don't you kind of have to be to play the oboe?
听着 您是全纽约最好的双簧管演奏家
Look, you're the best there is in New York City,
想要向您的高度靠拢 这是我唯一的机会
and you're the only shot I have at coming any closer to this.
这倒没错 我是最优秀的
You're right, I am the best,
有时候也会感染到我的学生
and some of that rubs off on my students,
但我不是奇迹创造者
but I'm no miracle worker.
我很优秀 比表面上还要优秀
I'm good. I'm better than I showed,
而且我愿意做出牺牲
and I'm willing to make sacrifices.
那又如何 我学费很贵的
What do you want, a medal? I'm expensive.
我不在乎
I don't care.
400刀一小时
$400 an hour.
卧♥槽♥ 啥玩意儿
Holy shit. What?
别走 我可以接受
No. Uh, I can make that work.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
我没答应呢
I didn't say yes.
如果我愿意的话 会通知你的
If I feel like it, I'll let you know.
他妈的怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我坐车花了45分钟
My commute takes 45 minutes.
- 什么 - 这是扯淡
- What? - This is bullshit.
今日的排演取消
重新安排到明天
地点:待定
带一件毛衣
- 什么 - 这是扯淡
- What? - This is bullshit.
今日的排演取消
"Rehearsal today is cancelled"?
带一件毛衣
"Bring a sweater"?
今日的排演取消
重新安排到明天
地点:待定
带一件毛衣
带一件毛衣
"Bring a sweater"?
你要把嘴收紧
Okay, you're going to want to pull the corners of your mouth in
这样才能完全含住簧片
so that you're fully supporting the reed.
不错
Good. That's really good.
你方便接电♥话♥吗
然后你要吸气
And then you're going to want to inhale
然后吐出稳定的气流
and then create a steady stream of air.
Tim终于要割包皮了
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表