剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
我需要集思广益 你们有什么好主意吗
I need the hive brain. What do you got?
我建议你买♥♥一间公♥寓♥然后卖♥♥掉
I say you buy an apartment and flip it.
我表亲在做网上银行的文书工作
My cousin makes iBanker levels of paper doing that.
一想到要被约束住 我就不太安心
I'm just kind of... I'm nervous about being tied down.
买♥♥动物怎么样
What about the animals?
太心累了
Elaborate.
买♥♥一群羊驼吧 特别可爱
Alpaca farm. They're beyond cute,
而且它们的毛也很值钱
and that wool's like gold.
是 我问了问蜂房♥的价格
Yeah. I just... I once priced out
想在房♥顶上养蜂
a beekeeping apiary for our rooftop,
我觉得我照顾不了
and I don't think that I could adequately care
昆虫 动物 或者小孩
for insects, animals, or babies...
甚至是植物
plants, even.
我讨厌植物
I hate plants.
Evan 你怎么想
What about you, Evan?
你是要全花掉还是
Do you have to spend it all now or...
我有三到四个学生贷款
I have three or four student loans
还有一堆停车罚单
and a bunch of parking tickets.
我真的需要一些帮助
I could really use some help on those.
不管你做什么 小心点
Whatever you do, just be careful.
记得Taylor Bell吗
Remember Taylor Bell?
天啊 跟我们一起长大的孩子们
Heck, half the kids we grew up with?
有一半人都依赖着信托基金
They got their trust funds,
一生之中碌碌无为
and then they never did anything with their lives.
但是我想只要
But I guess as long as
你清楚如何度过此生
you know what you want to do with your life,
做你想做的事情 就足够了
then this will just be gravy.
Lizzie
Lizzie.
Lizzie
Uh, Lizzie?
她这是走了吗
Did she just leave?
Hailey
Hailey.
Hailey
Hailey.
Hailey
Hailey.
- Hailey - 怎么了
- Hailey. - Uh, what?
看
Look.
是Ana Maria
It's Ana Maria.
她发了她的位置
She posted her location.
好吧
Okay.
狒狮城 你去过吗
Fishtown. Have you ever been there?
没有
No.
不是很远 对吧
It's pretty convenient, right?
为了一场生态演出
For an ecological show.
狒狮城
Fishtown.
我猜是
I guess, yeah.
好的
Okay.
你想几点出发
Uh, what time do you want to leave?
现在就走吧
Let's go now.
- 你收拾一下行李 - 好
- You pack the bags. - Okay.
我收拾小冰箱
I'll clear out the mini bar.
好
Okay.
一个给你 一个给我
One for you and one for me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不客气
No worries.
你想要吗
Do you want it?
瑞士三角巧克力 那是我爱吃的
Toblerone. That's my... my weakness.
早上好 睡美人
Oh. Good morning, sleeping beauty.
精心炮制的事后煎蛋卷
One post-coital caprese omelet
献给西半球最性感的大提琴演奏家
for the sexiest cellist in the Western Hemisphere,
Robertito大厨诚意出品
courtesy of Chef Robertito.
Bob 你人真好
That's really nice of you, Bob.
给你
Here you go.
我感觉很棒
You know, I feel so good.
你声音太大了吧
That's really loud.
几点了
Yeah. Oh. What time is it?
哦 我一块表都没戴
Shit. Oh. I don't even have a watch on.
我♥操♥
Oh, Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
我要走了
I got to get going.
我要去机场接我的孩子
I'm picking up my kid at the airport.
她在斯坦福学习工程学
She's at Stanford studying engineering.
谢天谢地她不是音乐家
Thank God she's not a musician,
不过我要说 偶尔吹吹短笛
although, I must say, playing the piccolo does on occasion
还是有好处的
have its advantages.
交响乐厅见 孩子
I'll see you at the symphony, kid.
谢谢你的煎蛋卷
Yeah. Thank you for the omelet.
Hailey 上来
Hailey, come up here.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
你得来看看这个
You've got to see this.
这是什么
What is it?
我想要住在这里
I want to live here.
这间旧工厂可以改造成一座歌♥剧院
An old factory can become an opera house.
不 不行 音响效果太差了
No, no, no, no. The acoustics are really shitty, no.
想象一下 在这里工作的人
Just imagine all the people working here,
所有的血汗
all the blood and all the sweat
和泪水
and the tears and the...
我要离开这里
I don't want to live here anymore. No.
好吧 或许我们应该回住酒店 重新部署
Okay. Maybe we should just go back to the hotel and regroup.
不
No.
她就在这里
She's around here.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
这就是为什么我从来不学做饭
That's why I never learned how to cook.
因为总是...
'Cause it always...
我怎么给你说的
What did I tell you?
那是她的休息室之类的吗
Is that, like, her green room or something?
休... 不不 她是Ana Maria
A green... No, no. She's Ana Maria.
才不是休息室
She's beyond green room. She's, uh...
她不用那些世俗的东西
You know, she doesn't use these kind of first-world commodities
就是像我们这些普通人会用的东西 你懂吗
that you and I use, you know?
你知道吗
You know what? Um,
我觉得从一开始 这就不是个好主意
I think this was a very bad idea from the beginning.
我们回车里去吧
Let's just go back to the car, you know?
咱们开车走吧
Let's just drive for a little bit.
我会给她发封邮件
I'll send her an email, yeah?
走吧 Hailey
Come on, come on. Come on, Hailey.
等等 别
Wait. No.
你给我这份工作
You gave me this job
就是让我可以学点东西
so I could learn something, right?
不仅仅是开车带你来废弃仓库
Not just drive you to abandoned warehouses
和有毒废弃物垃圾场
and toxic waste dumps.
这跟交响乐团没有任何关系
This isn't about symphony.
这是为了你自己
This is about you.
你必须这么做来激发自己
You have to do this for the blood.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.
我知道
I know.
命运在那顶该死的帐篷里等着我
Destiny awaits me in that fucked-up tent room.
我会在这儿等着你
And when you return, I will be here, and...
不不不 Hailey
No. No, no, no. No, Hailey.
这两天你做的已经够好了
No, you've been exemplary this weekend.
你得回去 好吗
You have to go back, okay?
这件事 必须由我一个人完成
I have to do this on my own.
真有意思啊
It's funny, no?
上一次我们去找她的时候
How like the last time we visited her,
你想要阻止我见她
you were preventing me from seeing her,
但是现在 你却要阻止我离开
but now you're, like, won't let me not see her.
是 很有意思
Yeah, it's really funny.
你能在外面等我两分钟吗
Actually, can you just hang out for two minutes?
就两分钟
Just the first two minutes
我怕hold不住她
because it always gets a little bit crazy.
没问题 大♥师♥
Absolutely, Maestro.
Ana Maria
Ana Maria.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表