剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
Anna Maria.
Anna Maria必须得演奏西贝柳斯的小提琴协奏曲
Anna Maria has to play the Sibelius violin concerto.
- 西贝柳斯的小提琴协奏曲 - 是的
- Sibelius violin concerto? - Yes.
我听得很清楚
Yes, I heard it clearly through an
是用老式扬声器播放的
old loudspeaker.
Mr. Winslow Elliott
Oh, Mr. Winslow Elliott,
你做的这一切让我感觉像交响诗一样
you've played me like a symphonic poem.
我永远都在一次又一次欠你的情
I'm forever in your debt once again, once again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我们还是取得了一些进展的
I think we've made some progress.
很好 很好
Good, good.
- 真的很好 - 我表现得很糟
- Really good. - I'm terrible.
- 很抱歉 - 不 你不糟
- I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
真的没什么好感到尴尬的
There's really nothing to be embarrassed about. You know,
谁第一次都不会很棒
nobody is good their first time.
你只需要记住放松就行
You just have to remember to loosen up.
注意力集中在呼吸上
And focus on your breathing.
确保用这儿进行呼吸
Make sure your breathing is coming from, like, right here.
你很擅长教人
You're very nurturing.
虽然我认为这不是个好主意
I think this is a bad idea, though.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
你正在挖掘自己的潜力
You are inventing yourself,
我只是来引导你的
and I am here to guide you through that process.
含住簧片
Just, um, soak your reed,
务必要弄湿它
and make sure it's wet.
我不确定它是不是够湿润了
I'm not sure it's wet enough.
然后呢
And then what?
然后就准备好吹奏出美妙的音乐吧
And then get ready to make some beautiful music.
我准备好了
I am ready.
- 很好 - 我得先去下洗手间
- Good. - I'm gonna use the bathroom first.
- 好的 - 很好 洗手间在哪儿
- Yeah, of course. - Great. Where is it?
就在那后面 往左拐
It's just back thereto the left.
- 好的 - 好
- Okay. - Yeah.
这边吗
This way?
- 嗯哼 - 好的
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
- 警♥察♥在么 - 警♥察♥ 你什么意思
- Are the cops here? - The cops? What are you talking about?
他在哪儿 到底他妈的怎么了
Where is he? What the fuck is going on?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
这是他的外套吗
This his coat?
慢着 你能先说下怎么回事么
Will you please slow down and explain what is going on.
两只手♥机♥ 他有两只手♥机♥
Two phones. He's got two phones.
那张支票 祝你兑换成功 那是张假支票
That check? Good luck cashing it, because it's counterfeit.
我跟我妈聊了下 康涅狄格州就没有Guggenheims家族
I spoke with my mom. There are no Guggenheims in Connecticut.
什么
What?
好吧 你不能就这么搜Marlon的东西
Okay, you cannot just go through Marlon's shit.
不 我能 因为这不是Marlon的东西
Yes, I can, because it's not Marlon's shit.
也不是Xavier Roseau的
Nor is it Xavier Roseau's shit.
更不是Marlon Suleiman的
Nor is it Marlon Suleiman's shit.
- 你在说什么 - 我是说
- What are you saying? - What I'm saying is that
在我们洗手间里的那个是个骗子
there is an imposter in our bathroom
出于某些理由在洗澡的骗子
taking a shower for some reason.
Hailey 你家的水压真棒
Ah, Hailey, your water pressure's amazing!
混账东西
Motherfucker.
- 你最好... - 天哪
- You better have some... - Oh, my God!
显然我误会了什么
I clearly misread the signals.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
- 天哪 - 别演了
- Oh, dear. - Yeah, the gig is up.
- 我们知道你不是那个谁了 - 好吧
- We know who you aren't. - Okay.
好吧 不管你们知道些什么 我可以解释的
Well, whatever you think you know, I can explain it.
Hailey 能请你让你的朋友
Hailey, if you would ask your friend
- 带着扫把出去吗 我们可以... - 不能
- with the broom to leave, we could just... - No!
她留下 而你 Marlon
She stays! You, Marlon,
还是其他什么见鬼名字 你走
or whatever the fuck your name is, you go!
好吧
Okay.
你可以慢慢来 警♥察♥还有4分钟就到了
Take your time. The cops will be here in about four minutes.
知道吗 你真没礼貌
You know what? You have no manners.
冷静
Yeah, calm down. Shh.
好吗 别做什么会让你羞愧的事情
All right? Don't do anything you'd be ashamed of.
我可不是那个把老二藏在双簧管下面的人
I'm not the one hiding my penis under an oboe.
我得留点想象空间
I needed to leave something to the imagination.
- 滚 - 嘘
- Go! - Shh!
你这样只会让自己难堪
You're just embarrassing yourself now.
我得跟女主人说声晚安
I have to say good night to my hostess.
Hailey 我知道
Hailey, I know you can't believe
你不会相信我现在说的一切 所以
anything I could say right now, so...
你是真的想学双簧管吗
Did you really wanna learn the oboe?
还是说你做这些只是为了...
Or was this all just about...
不 我是真的想学双簧管
No, I did. I wanted to learn the oboe,
但我发现这玩意儿挺疯狂的
but I learned this thing's insane,
而且没人会吹奏它
and no one can play it.
但是你会
you can.
拿着
Take it.
为了"航母"(上一集用到的比喻)
For the mothership.
真的给我吗
For real?
金制音键
Gold keys.
这样可能比较好
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
好吧 谢谢
Yep. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
BGM: Piano Trio No. 1 In D Minor, Op. 49: III. Scherzo: Leggiero e Vivace -
Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman & Emanuel Ax
谢谢
Thank you.
BGM: Piano Trio No. 1 In D Minor, Op. 49: III. Scherzo: Leggiero e Vivace -
Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman & Emanuel Ax
谢谢
Thanks.
亲爱的Cynthia
Cynthia, darling,
你来这儿干什么
what the fuck are you doing here?
好吧 别回答了
All right, don't answer that.
各位
Hey, guys! Hey, guys,
这是Cynthia 我跟你们提过的
this is Cynthia. I was telling you,
纽约最棒的大提琴演奏家
this is the greatest cellist in New York City.
她本可以有个独奏生涯的
She could have had a major solo career,
但是却一走了之放弃了
but she decided just to walk away.
但现在还不算太晚
But it's not too late.
永远都不晚
It's never too late.
Thomas 我想跟你私下谈谈
Thomas, I'd like to speak with you in private.
- 就我们俩 - 你一定累坏了
- In private. - You must be exhausted.
- Thomas - 谢谢
- Thomas? - Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Gracias. Gracias.
喝完再谈 好吗
First we drinkie, then we talkie, huh?
听着
Listen,
我已经把曼哈顿的一切都忘了
I detoxed Manhattan out of my system.
没有压力 没有野心 没有喧嚣
No stress, ambition, noise.
没有无意义的扯淡
No meaningless bullshit.
都没了
Gone!
你知道我的秘密吗
You know my secret?
椰子水 给你
Coconut water. Here.
快喝掉
Just drink it quickly.
那样维生素就不会蒸发掉了
That way the vitamins won't evaporate.
- 我不渴 - 快喝
- I'm not thirsty. - Take it in one...
- 能去别的地方谈么 - 亲爱的
- Can we go someplace else? - Darling,
这些都是我的小伙伴
these are my boys.
- 这儿没什么其他地方 - 好吧
- There is no someplace else. - Okay.
你这个混♥蛋♥
- Oh! - You're a fucking asshole.
你玩消失 不打电♥话♥
You disappear. You don't call.
我不知道你到底怎么了
I don't know what the hell's happened to you.
我跑来这里找你 而你却在玩见鬼的邦戈鼓
I come down here, and you're playing the fucking bongos?
你这性子太烈啦
You're a fucking spitfire.
我今晚就飞回去
I fly home tonight.
你这个自私鬼
You're a selfish prick.
好吧各位 妈妈生爸爸的气了
Okay, guys, mama's just a little bit angry with papa.
再来两个椰子 要带走的
Two coconuts to go.
等等 Cynth
Hang on there! Cynth!
BGM: Cello Suite No. 5 in C Minor, BWV 1011: II. Allemande - 巴♥赫♥
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表