剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
No. It's parent-teacher conference time.
哦 这位是Gloria Windsor 这位是Ms. Alicia
Uh. Gloria Windsor, this is Ms. Alicia.
Gloria为我们管理交响乐团
Gloria runs the symphony for us,
Ms. Alicia是我儿子的班主任
and Ms. Alicia's in charge of my son's homeroom.
嘿 我们为什么不计划让学生们来个交响乐之旅呢
Hey, why don't we schedule a school trip to the symphony?
可以让他们来看看排练
Let them watch rehearsal.
是呀 那肯定棒极了
Yeah. That would be great.
音乐家们都十分欢迎孩子们来参观
Yeah. The musicians love field trips.
这里太潮了
This humidity is fucked up.
我的笛子都要弯了
It's going to warp my wood.
天呐 Bob 这可是件乐器
Christ, Bob. It's an instrument.
它会希望自己被奏响的
It wants to be played.
我想我要把我的鞋脱了
I think I'm going to take my shoes off.
"我们在这里做什么"
What are we doing here?
我知道在座的很多人一定有很多问题
I know many of you must have questions.
我们脚踏实地 身处城市之中
We've got some earth here, some city around us,
人们坐在他们的家中
people in their homes.
有些时候 当我们失去方向
Sometimes, when we lose our way,
我们必须回到原点
we must return to the basics.
那正是美之所在
That's where the beauty lies.
生活之美
La bellesa de la vida.
我们来段大家都很熟悉的
We're going to play a piece that you all know very well.
1812序曲
It's the La Obertura 1812.
柴可夫斯基 好吗
Tchaikovsky. Okay?
干什么呢 你们是干嘛的
What the hell's going on down there? Who are you?
我们是纽约交响乐团
We're the New York Symphony Orchestra.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 不 不
No. No! No.
我一点都不好 我...我需要帮助
I am not okay. I... I need help.
我就是再也不想像这样被耍的团团转了
I just can't keep being jerked around like this!
不 Mrs. Windsor
No. Mrs. Windsor,
我听说和见证了这里的许多事
I see and hear a great deal of things around here.
音乐家们是面带笑容的来工作的
The musicians, they smile when they come to work.
虽说不是全部 但比以前可要多
Not all, but more than before.
他是在乎我们的
He cares about us.
他只在乎他自己
He cares about himself.
但听你这么说很高兴
But that's good to hear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我...我很抱歉
I'm... I... I'm sorry.
我很不好意思
I'm so embarrassed.
我好像忘了你的名字了
I seem to have forgotten your name.
我是Paviel
I'm Paviel.
但他们叫我Pavel
But they call me Pavel.
- Pavel - 嗯
- Pavel. - Mm-hmm.
是个好名字
It's a nice name.
谢谢你 Pavel
Thank you, Pavel.
不 我要谢谢你为我们带来了大♥师♥
No. Thank you for bringing us the maestro.
耶
Yeah!
大♥师♥
Maestro!
可真有意思
That was fun.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
嗯 有 厕所在哪呢
Uh, yeah. Where's the bathroom?
- 啊 我有个问题 - 请讲
- Uh, I have a question. - Yes.
这个叫什么
What's this one?
这是双簧管 想拿拿看吗
It's an oboe. Want to hold it?
当然
Sure.
别害羞 想怎么拿就怎么拿
Don't be shy. Grab it like you mean it.
你知道这不是排练
You do realize this was not a rehearsal.
而是一场真正的表演了吗
This was a performance.
是啊 还是一场很不错的表演
Yeah, and a really good one.
不 它...
No. It's...
它是未经批准的
It's unsanctioned.
是的 是未经批准的 是疯狂的
Yeah. It's unsanctioned. It was unhinged.
它是无拘无束的 不分阶级的
It was untethered, unclassified.
它是朴实的 它是当下的
It's earthy, it's happening,
而且我从来没见过
and I have never seen
你的脸像现在一样红润有光 看看它 看看它
these rosy cheeks of yours. Look at that. Look at that.
- 谢谢你 大♥师♥ - 我从未见你像...
- Thank you, maestro. - I've never seen you like...
披萨 披萨
Pizzas. Pizzas.
对 给大家的 Bob
Okay. Yes, for everybody, Bob.
- 对 每个人都有... - 披萨时间
- Yes. Everyone... - Pizza break.
谁想来一片 快去 Hailey
...whoever wants a slice, just go. Hailey.
- 这儿呢 - Hailey Hailey
- Here. - Hailey, Hailey,
你能给咱们拿一块吗
can you keep one for us?
好的 你要吃“肉食首选”(披萨的名字)吗
Yeah. Meat lover's?
肉食爱好者?
Meat lover? Meat lover?
那是“肉食首选”
Meat lover's.
哦 好 好吧 就这样吧
Well, oh, okay, okay, fine.
干得漂亮
Good job.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
你也是 你也是
You, too. You, too.
快过去 过去拿
Just go. Go get it.
快过去拿 直接过去 吃点披萨
Go get it. Go ahead.Go get some pizza.
吃点披萨 大家都快去
Go get some pizza, yes, everybody.
所有人都爱它 不是吗
Everyone is loving it, no?
是啊 它太令人震惊了
Yeah. This is amazing.
我说的是披萨
I'm talking about the pizza.
来 Hailey
Vete, Hailey.
- 嗯 - 来
- Yeah? - Come.
哦天呐 好吧
My God. Okay.
伙计们你们知道吗
You know, guys,
七十年到的时候
I used to live right around the corner
我就在那边的拐角住
in the '70s.
恍如昨日
The decade. It was happening.
糟糕 警♥察♥来了
Damn it! The cops!
- 警♥察♥吗 - 是
- The police? - Yeah.
警♥察♥? 好吧 在这等着
The police? Okay. Wait there.
- 这儿谁管事 - 在这等着
- Who's in charge here? - Wait there.
谁管事
Who's in charge?
- 我 - 啊 太好了
- I'm in charge. - Ah, great.
你哪位
Who are you?
我叫Rodrigo
My name is Rodrigo.
他是大♥师♥
He's the maestro.
啊 很好
Ah, good.
大♥师♥先生 是吗
Mr. Maestro, right?
是的 你可以这样叫我
Yeah, you can call me like that.
您能否告诉我您在这干嘛呢
Can you tell me what you're doing here?
嗯 我带乐团
Well, um, I took the orchestra
您知道的 出来进行户外排练
for a field trip, you know,
因为我们八月将在交响乐纪念大厅演出
and because we play in the August Memorial Symphony Hall
大厅里变得有点闷热
and it's getting a little bit stuffy.
我不知道您最近是否去过那里
I don't know if you've been there recently.
伙计们 伙计们 后退 好吗
Guys, guys, step back, please, all right?
后退 后退
Step back, step back.
所以你就决定以户外排练为理由
So you just decided to take everybody out on a little field trip
组织了一个街头派对
to to have a block party.
不 实际上这是为所有人所奏
No, it's actually for everybody.
为了所有种族 我们欢迎所有人来
It's all races. Everyone's welcome.
这是纽约交响乐团 猪头
It's the New York Symphony, pig.
嘿 冷静
Hey, cool it.
Steve
Steve.
这是你的剪钳吗
Are these your wire cutters?
不 不 这是我跟Pavel借的
No. No, I borrowed them from Pavel.
我不关心你是谁
I don't care who you are.
你们都属于非法入侵 这里是私人领地
You're all trespassing.This is private property.
先生您能不对着那面墙撒尿了吗
Can you please stop pissing on the wall back there, sir?
这是谁干的 把椅子收起来 我们走吧
Who did this? Fold up this chair. Let's go.
往出走 出来
Move it on out. Come on. Move it out.
- 快走 快走 - 坚持住 伙计们
- Let's go, let's go. - Hang on, guys. Okay.
这件事会在我们的掌控下的 好吗
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表