剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
现在是木管乐器和铜管乐器
Woodwinds and Brass for now.
工会对此会有意见的
The union will have something to say about that.
你总不能来了还带上自己的朋友吧
You can't just come in and install your friends.
呵 他才不会有朋友呢
Oh, I doubt he has any friends.
我以前也和他一样
I was him once.
你现在也是
You still are.
来首卡门噪起来吧
Let's get Bizet!
该死 看谁来了
Oh, shit! Look who got here.
今晚要嗨翻了
This party's about to get fucked up!
试试我的新发明
You got to try my new invention.
我叫它大♥麻♥节奏器
I call it the "Ganjanome. "
不错
Nice.
好了 我去睡了
Okay, I'm gonna go to bed.
拜托 再待会儿嘛
Oh, just stay up a while.
喝杯小酒 放松下 约个炮
Have a drink, relax, you know, go fucking apeshit.
- 你去约吧 - 我已经在约了
- You go fucking apeshit. - I am fucking apeshit!
听我说 一大♥波♥帅哥马上要到了
Listen, hot guys are on their way over.
你要我留一个给你吗
Do you want me to save you one?
不用了
No.
好吧 这有个吹笛子的
Well, there's a flutist out here,
他想和你一决胜负
and he wants to play you in "Showdown,"
他觉得自己很厉害 但我觉得你能打垮他
and he thinks he's awesome, but I think you can destroy him.
不要了
No.
他说双簧管就是个营养不良的单簧管
He said the oboe was an undernourished clarinet.
去你的 爱你 晚安 Lizzie
Fuck you, love you, goodnight, Lizzie.
Hailey Hailey Hailey
Hailey! Hailey! Hailey!
Hailey Hailey Hailey
Hailey! Hailey! Hailey!
我真讨厌你们
I hate you guys.
好了 大家都闭嘴
All right, okay. Everybody shut up.
最后的下注机会
Final bets.
那我下20
Oh, 20, all right.
把赌注放好
Place your bets.
最后的赌注
Final bets.
- 哇 浪漫主义 - 喝两杯
- Whoo! Romantic, baby. - Two shots.
两杯 两杯
Two shots! Two shots!
这是钢琴的编曲
This is the piano arrangement.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
- 靠 - 巴洛克 喝三杯
- Oh. Shit. - Baroque. Three shots!
真棒
Yeah!
贱♥人♥ 接招吧
Take that, bitch!
不错嘛
Not bad.
一圈又一圈
Round and round it goes.
它会指向哪儿呢
Who knows where it's gonna end up?
太好了 太好了
Yes. Yes! Yes!
我得去把裤子穿上
I got to put pants on.
该死
Shit.
我看上去怎么样 是不是一幅屎样
How do I look? Tranny train wreck?3
没有 你看上去挺好的 真挺好的
No, you look fine. You look totally fine.
- 是吗 - 怎么了
- Yeah? - Why?
有几个舞者在这
Well, those dancers are here.
其中一个 Alex Merriweather
One of them, Alex Merriweather,
我朋友说他是茱莉亚学院最受欢迎的帅哥
my friend says he's, like, the hottest thing at Juilliard.
我打算勾引他
I'm gonna seduce him.
- 你在说什么 - 对 我打算说
- What are you talking about? - So, yeah, it was, like...
自从我男友去世 我一直都在煎熬
It's been incredibly hard since my boyfriend died.
我真的很寂寞
I've been really lonely.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我能加入你们吗
Is it, uh, cool if I join you guys out here?
当然 我是Lizzie 这是我的住处
Yeah, I'm Lizzie. This is my place.
- 这是我的室友 - 嘿
- That's my roommate. - Hey.
嗯 我们见过
Yeah, we met.
你男友的事我深感遗憾 这真是...
I'm sorry about your boyfriend. That's...
太糟糕了 他是怎么死的
that's horrible. How'd he die?
黑死病
Bubonic plague.
我也得了 但我挺过去了
I got it, too, but I made it.
Lizzie 你最好进来下
Lizzie, you better get in here.
这里出了点状况
There's kind of an emergency.
- 有人吐在你的手摇留声机上了 - 该死 那可是件古董
- Vomit in your victrola. - Oh, fuck! That's an antique!
大多数留声机都是古董
Most victrolas are antiques.
我得去飞快处理下
I'm just gonna purel this bitch right quick,
待会儿来找你
and, um, I'll find you.
你要来支吗
You want some?
不了 谢谢 吸烟有害健康
Oh, no, thanks. Smoke is the enemy.
该死 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
- 外面真冷 - 给你
- Oh, it's freezing. - Oh, here.
你刚才吹奏得真的很好 好得不可思议
So... so you play just, like, unbelievably well.
谢谢
Thanks.
你来自北卡罗来纳州 对吧 我来自纳什维尔
North Carolina, right? I'm from Nashville.
这两个地方还挺近的 我猜
That's kinda close, I guess.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是挺近的
Kind of.
这真是个让人喘不过气的的地方 对吧
It's a pretty overwhelming place, huh?
压力山大
Totally.
我感觉我把所有的时间
I feel like all I spend my time doing
都用来思考如何挣钱
is, like, figuring out how to make money
和如何成为一名好室友
and then figuring out how to be a good roommate
还有好女儿
and a good daughter, and, like,
都没用在艺术上
none of it is about the art.
- 所以当我成功了 - 你认为生活会变得轻松点吗
- So when I'm successful... - You think it'll be easier?
它最好是
It better be.
要知道
You know...
我一直都很好奇
I've always wondered something.
你们这样拼命吹奏后嘴唇不会疼吗
Do your lips hurt after you play like that?
呃 让我想想
Um, I mean,
以前是会疼 现在它们好像
they used to. But now I guess they're, like,
已经习惯被这样虐待了
kind of used to being used, so...
真的太恶心了
That shit was fucking disgusting.
Hank也吐在你床上了
And Hank had an accident on your bed too.
噢 该死 谢谢你的围巾
Oh, shit. Okay, thanks for your scarf.
抱歉
Sorry.
公♥寓♥外面真冷啊
It's freezing outside my apartment.
我的奶头都要冻掉了
Feel like my tits are gonna fall off.
因为它们已经被冻硬了
'Cause they're frozen.
能把围巾借给我吗
Can I borrow that?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
- 搞什么 老妈 - 抱歉
- What the fuck, mom? - Sorry.
听上去糟透了 我太差劲了
I sound horrible. I suck.
但我昨晚真的练习了
But I practiced last night.
- 我按你说的方式换气 - Duncan
- I focused on my breathing like you said. - Duncan,
闭嘴 别说了
shut up. Just... just shut up.
给我杯水
Get me a glass of water.
我宿醉得厉害 而且一点也不以此为傲
I'm extremely hungover, and I'm not proud of it.
行了 我知道了
Okay, I know.
每一次呼吸都是下一次呼吸的过渡
Each breath is a bridge to another breath.
Hailey 我是Cynthia
Hailey, it's Cynthia.
我不管你现在在做什么
I don't care what the hell you're doing right now.
放下手头的事赶到交响乐厅来
Drop it and get over to the symphony hall.
Rodrigo正在面试
Rodrigo is holding auditions.
木管乐器组的面试截止到11点
They're seeing Woodwinds until 11:00.
别说是我告诉你的
You didn't hear it from me.
我不敢相信这事正在发生
I can't fucking believe this is happening.
我们刚才讲到哪儿了
Okay, where were we?
Hailey 去吧
Hailey, go.
你可以从货梯溜走
You can sneak out through the service elevator.
- 可你妈那边怎么办 - 我可不怕她
- What about your mom? - I'm not afraid of her.
再说 你要是真得到那份工作了
And anyway, if you get that job,
她会向所有人炫耀她的儿子
she'll brag to everybody that her son takes lessons
师从纽约交响乐团的双簧管演奏家
from an oboist at the New York Symphony.
快去吧
Get out of here.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表