剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
have you ever wanted something so badly
以至于自己都失去了方向
that you just lose perspective of it?
成功路上有些伤亡是正常的
There may be casualties along the way.
坚持到底
Stay the course.
人总有一死 大♥师♥
No life without death, maestro.
有您当我的导师
I am honored
我很荣幸
to say that you are my mentor,
如果有此荣幸的话
and hopefully one day I can say that you are my friend
我也希望有一天能和您成为朋友
if I may be so deserving.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚刚在里面说的话太让我吃惊了
I was surprised by what you said in there.
有那么一瞬 我差点就相信是你的真心话
For a moment, I almost believed you were sincere.
我说的就是真心的
I meant it when I said it.
Thomas
Thomas.
你是画眼线了么
Are you wearing eyeliner?
我很想你
I have missed you.
我很想见你
I've missed seeing you...
- Thomas - 在彩排中...
- Thomas. - ... in rehearsal.
在这儿不行
Not here.
那去哪儿
Where, then?
你那儿
Your place.
好吧
Oh, sure.
Claire会喜欢的 对吗
Claire would just love that, wouldn't she?
我想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do,
用羽毛挠你屁♥股♥么
tickle your ass with a feather?
你这样跟个小孩儿似的
You're acting like a child.
不 我没有
No, I'm not!
天哪 拜托了
God. Please.
这是什么
Hmm. What's this?
一个手链
It's a bracelet.
真不错 哪儿买♥♥的
Hmm. Nice. Where did you get it?
BGM: The Lark Ascending - Ralph Vaughan Williams
快好起来 靓仔
Get well, guapo.
我害怕这么做
Oh, I'm dreading this.
不 不 不 你会没事的
No, no, no. You'll be great. You'll be great.
你只需要走进去然后说
You just got to go in there and say
"我是来拿我的钱的
"I'm here for my money,
我也不在乎别人怎么想"
and I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks about it. "
但事实上我在乎
Yeah, but the thing is I kind of do.
好吧 难就难在这里
Well, all right. Therein lies the rub.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
听着 你会没事的
Listen, you'll be great.
等一下 等一下
Oh, hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait, wait.
你的钱
Here. Your cut.
- 谢谢 - 祝你好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
- 好的 - 再见
- Okay. - Bye.
他已经结婚了 就是这样
He's married. That's what's going on.
有人来找我了
Ok, you know what? There's someone at my door.
我回头再打给你说这事儿
I'm gonna call you back on this issue.
Kathy 你要见我吗
You wanted to see me, Kathy?
是的 请进
Yes. Come in.
请坐吧
Please sit down.
D.D 我实话跟你说吧
D. D. , I want to be frank.
好吧 但我得做Sally才行(调侃之前女士说的"我想成为Frank")
Okay, but only if I get to be Sally.
这笑话挺好笑的 但我现在很认真
That's funny, but this is serious.
我听到一些传闻
I've been hearing some rumors,
我得直接问你
and I need to ask you point blank.
你是不是在卖♥♥药品给乐团成员
Are you dealing drugs to members of the orchestra?
我没有
Mm-mm. Not true.
D.D
D. D.
好吧...
Okay, look, my...
我兄弟是个医生
my brother's a doctor,
有时候他会从医院给我带回一些...
and sometimes at the hospital he gets me...
我需要一些扑热息痛(镇痛药)
I need some Percocet.
好极了
Yes.
你想要多少
How many would you like?
我在我们系统里找不到你
I don't see you coming up in our system.
你在这儿工作了多久
How long was your employment?
三到四个小时
Uh, three or four hours.
我再来查一下
Let me try this.
找到你的信息了
Ah. Here you are,
被Rodrigo的委托账户给加密了
coded under Rodrigo's discretionary account.
我没法儿进去
I can't access that.
我得去问一下他的助理
I'll need to bring this up with his assistant.
很快就回来
I'll be right back.
Hailey Rutledge 拿着
Hailey, Rutledge, here you go.
89.35美元
$89. 35.
在这儿签个名
Just sign here.
你还得在支票后面签个名
And you still need to
然后才能拿到钱
sign the back of the check to get the money.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 我能提前拿到Rodrigo的支票吗
Thanks. Can I get Rodrigo's check advance?
嘿
Hey.
我刚才看到你笑话我了
I saw you laughing at me.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha.
我已经够尴尬了
I'm already embarrassed enough as it is.
你不用再当着我的面戳我伤口了
You don't need to rub it in my face.
我工作那么努力
You know, I've... I've worked really hard
才得到不到百分之一的机会
to even have half a percent chance
去上台表演
of playing on that stage, and I did it,
即使只是一秒钟我也还是为之努力了
even if it was just for one second.
我希望...我希望能够拿走这张支票
And I wish... I wish I could take this check
把它裱起来
and I could frame it
挂在墙上
and I could hang it on my wall,
但是我不能这么做 因为我需要这89刀
but I can't because I need that $89.
你知不知道
Do you know how many hours I've spent
我花了多少时间练习吹双簧管
practicing the oboe?
我现在26岁 而我从记事起
I'm 26. I have practiced five hours a day
一周七天 每天花五小时练习
seven days a week since I can remember.
要不你把这些也输进你的电脑
Why don't you tap that into your computer
然后算算它们值多少钱
and figure that shit out?
制♥作♥簧片 没任何社交
Making reeds, having no social life.
在进中学前
I didn't know how to swim or ride a bike
我都不会游泳也不会骑自行车
until well into middle school.
你们花了多少时间用来学习
How long have you been sitting at that desk
像个婊♥子♥一样坐在办公桌后面
practicing how to be a bitch
粗鲁地对待别人
and being fucking rude to people?
也许你们生来就这德行
Maybe you're just a natural at it.
你们能听到头发吗
Can you hear the hair?
我屁都听不到
Because I can't hear shit.
我能听到的只有极端自我主义者的拙劣模仿
All I can hear is an egomaniac with a fucking parrot.
天哪
Oh, God.
大♥师♥ 你会原谅我吗
Maestro, will you ever forgive me?
你刚才那么大胆 现在可别犯怂
Do not do something so bold and then back away from it.
好吗 永远不要
Okay? Never ever ever.
你刚才表达的那些愤怒
You know, all that crazy anger that you just expressed,
应该冲我发的
it should have come to me.
作为一个经常被别人奉承的人
As a man that people feel obligated to flatter,
总是希望别人能够说真话
it's always nice when people, like, say the truth, you know?
所以谢谢你刚才所说的 谢谢 我很感激
So thank you for that. Thank you. I appreciate it.
但说到事实
But talking about the truth...
来
Come.
我看到你了
I saw you.
你有天赋
You have talent.
你用灵魂去演奏
You play with blood.
我让你上台表演
I put you on that stage,
但你没做好准备
and you are not ready.
你明白的 对吗
You know that, right?
你有天赋
You have talent.
你有
You have it.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表