剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
Help him what, destroy everything
建立的每件事情吗
that I've built up in the last 20 years?
他是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥ 但是他尊敬你
He's an arrogant prick, but he respects you.
你自己因为也是个傲慢的混♥蛋♥ 所以没注意到
You're just too much of an arrogant prick to see it.
无论如何 你是名誉执行音乐总监
After all, you're the executive musical director emeritus.
这头衔真扯淡
Ridiculous title.
也许 但是你还是很有影响力的
Maybe, but you can still rattle some cages.
据我所知 你还没死呢
Last time I checked, you weren't dead.
是吧
Are you?
没
No.
我他妈的肯定没死
I'm damn well fucking not.
Symphony No. 8 in E-Flat Major - 古斯塔夫·马♥勒♥
嘿 你能换张唱片吗 都卡带了
Hey, could you change the record? It's skipping.
哦 等一下 那是你在反复演奏同一小段
Oh. Wait. That's you playing the same piece over and over again
- 每次都完美 - 走开
- and perfect every time. - Go away.
别他妈吹了
Shut the fuck up!
对不起 Stan
Sorry, Stan.
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
BGM: Pra Não Parar De Sambar - Aleh
所以
So...
你觉得有很多纹身的男的
Do you find guys with lots of tattoos, like,
性感吗
hot?
绝对的 如果他们在纹身之前
Absolutely, if they're already hot
就很性感的话
before they got those tattoos.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我得去把高跟鞋戳进Hailey的眼球里去
I'm going to go drive my heel into Hailey's fucking eyeball.
嘿 雨人
Hey, Rain Man,
我要对你脸吹一股大水烟
I'm going to blow a massive bong hit into your face
把你的肺都搞坏
and fuck up your precious lungs
如果你不停下这个该死马♥勒♥
if you don't stop playing this fucking Mahler.
- 我得练习 - 你得睡觉
- I have to practice. - You've got to sleep.
睡不着 太兴奋
I can't sleep. Too amped.
不可能 Lizzie
No way. Lizzie,
大概有成千上万的双簧管手
there are, like, thousands of other oboists out there
有比我强十倍的经验
with ten times more experience than me
他们毕生的梦想就是
whose lifelong dream it is
跟纽约交响乐团一起演奏
to play with the New York Symphony.
你好 是Alex吗
Hi. Is this Alex?
是的 你好
Yeah, hey.
我是Lizzie 最棒的女主人
This is Lizzie, the hostess with the mostest.
什么
What?
没错 Hailey手上有你的围巾
Yeah. Hailey has your scarf.
她想知道今晚能不能给你送去
She's wondering if she can bring it by tonight.
好的 可以 把你的地址用短♥信♥发过来
Okay, yeah, right on. Just text us your address.
拜拜
Adios.
你搞什么鬼 真的假的
What the fuck? Was that for real?
哦 当然是真的
Oh. It was for real.
看 他把地址发过来了 去吧
Look, he just texted his address. Go.
不去 都12点15了 他肯定以为我是去约炮的
No, it's like 12:15. He's going to think it's a booty call.
哦 别想那么多了
Oh, perish the thought.
- 把这围巾缠在他身上 - 真的吗
- Wrap this scarf around his booty. - Really?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这是你的围巾
Here's your scarf.
不好意思送回来得这么晚
Sorry I'm so late getting it back.
么问题
No problemo.
我平常不这么说话
That's not actually something that I say.
哦 那不是你的泡妞神句什么的吗
Oh. It's not, like, your catchphrase or anything.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我的泡妞神句是
My catchphrase is, um...
侧空翻后接住你
"Catch you on the flip side."
哦 确实特别酷
Oh, yeah, that's, like, super cool.
是 确实挺酷
Yeah, it's much cooler.
我不知道 你要进来吗
So, uh, I don't know. You going to come in?
或者你还有别的围巾
Or do you have, like, some other scarves
需要被送出去
you got to go deliver?
哦 不 这是最后一条了
Uh, no, this is the last one.
- 真的吗 - 是
- Really? - Yeah.
呃 我要进去了
Um, yeah, I'll come in.
好
Okay.
地方不错 你有室友什么的吗
Nice place. Do you have, like, roommates or something?
没有 就我自己
No, this is just... just me.
不 我开玩笑 我有室友
No. Kidding. I have roommates.
我自己付不起房♥租
I could never afford this place.
但是我的室友们都睡了
But they're asleep, my roommates.
哦 好
Oh. Okay.
所以
So...
好
Okay. Um...
好
Okay.
我不想让你觉得
Mm. I don't want you to think
这是约炮 或者类似的
that this is, like, a booty call or anything.
真的不是
It's really not.
哦 不 我知道
Oh, no, I know.
确实不是约炮
It's not a booty call.
是围巾快递
It's a scarf delivery.
懂了 围巾快递
I get it. A scarf delivery.
哦 嘿 Hailey
Oh, uh, hey, Hailey,
这是Addison 我的室友之一
this is, um, Addison. It's one of my roommates.
你好 对不起打断一下
Hi. Sorry for the interruption.
哦 嘿 你还在做
Oh, hey, you still doing
那个凌晨一点在公园的嬉戏舞蹈吗
that 1 a.M. Frolic dance thing in the park?
是 天哪 牛奶馊了
Yeah, I am. Oh, God, the milk stinks.
像农场奶酪的味道
It's like cottage cheese.
嗯 所以你把它扔了吗
Okay, so did you, like, throw it out?
我试了 但是我开始反胃了
I tried, but I started gagging.
我特别容易反胃
I have a really bad gag reflex.
没错 记得那次吗
It's true. Remember that... what was that time?
在D号♥线上吗
On the D train?
嗯 那次特恶心
Mm. That was nasty.
没错
Yeah.
好了 你俩可以接着互相啃脸了
Okay, well, you guys can resume sucking face.
抱歉
Sorry.
她人不错
She's nice.
- 是 - 没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
这是什么
What is this?
一根稻草吗
Is this, like, a piece of straw?
不 是簧片碎屑
No, that's a reed shaving.
呃 我得走了
Um, yeah, I should probably head out, too.
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
为什么 因为我的室友吗
Why? Because of my roommate?
哦 你说的是那个反胃的超模吗
Oh. You mean the supermodel with the gag reflex?
没错 我看你确实有点思想不健康
Okay, I see you really do have, like, a filthy mind.
我看也是 进来吧
I can see that now. Come on.
Hailey 拜托了 就跟我待一分钟就行
Just, Hailey, please, like, hang out with me for one minute.
你真的 特别紧张
You're really... you're so tense,
我都感觉你的肩膀快要碰到耳朵里
I can see your shoulders are, like, nudging your ears.
是 呃
Yeah. Uh...
我正在疯狂练习
I've been practicing obsessively.
我要跟纽约交响乐团一起演奏了
I'm going to get to play with the New York Symphony.
牛啊 太赞了
Shit. That's... that's incredible.
哇 好吧 是我的话也会非常紧张的
Wow. Okay. Yeah, I'd be nervous, too.
没错
Yeah.
来瓶啤酒
Have a beer.
一瓶啤酒而已
One beer.
呃 好吧 一瓶啤酒
Uh... okay. One beer.
BGM: Violin Concerto No. 2 in B Minor, Op. 7: III. Rondo à la clochette, "La Campanella"
- Salvatore Accardo, Charles Dutoit & London Philharmonic Orchestra
- 他来了 - 大♥师♥
- There he is! - Maestro!
- Rodrigo - 大♥师♥
- Rodrigo! - Maestro!
大♥师♥ 大♥师♥
Maestro! Maestro!
哦 Sharon 跟我走走
Oh, Sharon, walk with me.
我要给几个捐款人致电答谢
I have some donor appreciation calls
都拖了好几周了
that I've been putting off for weeks.
呃 我不能 大♥师♥ 对不起
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表