剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
哇 这个还真是给我的
Whoa, this one's actually for me.
- 平板支撑 三 二 一 - 该死
- Plank in three, two, one! - Oh, fuck.
这个还要多久啊
How much longer is this?
你是说你的五分钟锻炼吗
You mean your five-minute workout?
- 是的 - 坚持
- Yes. - Stay strong!
"教教我 给我展示一下 保证不会浪费你的时间
"Teach me, show me, promise not to waste your time.
打电♥话♥给我 Marlon"
Call me. Marlon. "
我有点糊涂了 他的意思是 叫我Marlon
I'm confused. Does he mean "Call me Marlon, "
还是 给我打电♥话♥ Marlon
or "Call me, Marlon"?
- 天哪 - 怎么了
- Holy shit. - What?
他为了两节双簧管课给我寄了1000刀的支票
It's a check for $1,000 for two oboe lessons.
- 弓步 - 我不能收
- Lunges! - I can't accept this.
- 开始 - 为什么不能
- Go! - Why not?
- 教他 给他展示一下 - 对
- Teach him, show him. - Yes!
叫他Marlon
Call him Marlon.
- 让我看看 - 好了
- Let me see that. - You've got this!
你说得对 你说的没错
You're right, you're right.
我应该叫他 给他展示一下 管他叫Marlon
I should teach him and show him and call him Marlon.
- 我们今天就去把支票兑现吧 - 你是个勇士
- Let's cash this shit today. - You are a warrior!
出门去好好玩一天吧
Go out and own your day!
你好 我能和Mr. Guggenheim通话么
Hi, may I speak with Mr. Guggenheim?
- 知道这是什么意思吗 - 决斗么
- You know what that means? - A duel?
不 就是打你脸而已
No, that means a slap in the face,
就像你对我做的一样
just like what you did to me.
大♥师♥ 你知不知道
Maestro, do you know what it's like
受到这种羞辱是什么感觉吗
to feel the kind of humiliation
让你觉得想要逃出家门
that makes you wanna run away from home
躲到邻居家的壁橱里
and go hide in a neighbor's closet
把脸埋在那些
and bury your face in the warmth
挂在衣架上的
and the darkness of the sweaters
毛衣 外套和裙子里去
and the coats and the dresses on hangers?
我明白 但是不
Yes, but no.
Mr. Elliott 我崇拜你 我是听着你的音乐长大的
Mr. Elliott, I idolize you. I grew up with your music.
你演奏的拉赫玛尼诺夫第三钢琴协奏曲非常棒
Your Rachmaninoff No. 3
我能做的只有向你道歉
is immense. I can only apologize...
我不需要你的道歉
I don't want your apology.
我想要的是解释 你这么做的理由
I want an explanation, a reason.
为什么要这样解雇我
Why was I dismissed like this?
为什么你要让我如此蒙羞
Why have you disgraced me so violently?
我要怎么对我母亲说明
And what am I going to tell my mother?
她是那么的期待来这儿看演出
She was really looking forward to coming here.
你们所有人都应该明白我为此付出了什么
And you of all people should understand what goes into this.
所做的准备工作
The preparation,
长久的坚持
the... the endurance,
如钢铁般沉重
iron weights.
现在告诉我你的理由
Now give me that reason.
我只是听从我的直觉
I only follow my intuition.
听从我内心的想法
I listen to my heart.
- 你内心的想法 - 是的
- Your heart? - Yes.
你都没勇气了解你内心的想法
You don't have the courage to know your heart.
你每次都改主意
You change your mind at every turn.
每天 你把越来越多的人
And each day, you drag more and more people
拉进你自己迷茫的漩涡
into the vortex of your own confusion.
我觉得你需要检视你自己
I think you need to examine yourself.
了解你自己
Know thyself!
做真实的自己
To thine own self be true.
我现在很清楚
I can see it so clearly now.
你比我更需要真♥相♥
You need the truth even more than I do.
但是我长大了
But I'm a little bit grown up.
会不会有点晚
Am I too late?
从来都不晚
You're never too late.
我们除了时间一无所有
We have nothing but time.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我们要回到你的潜意识里去
We're going back into your subconscious. That is,
如果你允许的话
if you'll permit me.
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 带我...
Yes. Take me with you...
走进我自己
into myself.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你要回去
You're going to go back.
慢慢的
Slowly.
我听到音乐
I hear music.
你确定是这儿吗
你确定会把你的墨镜给我吗
当然了
你会嫁给我吗
我会考虑的
我们可以去纽约 会很快乐的
真赞
快到了吗
再往前一点儿
我找Mr. Pembridge
- Pembridge - 白头发
- Pembridge. - White hair.
他在这里吗 Thomas Pembridge
Is he staying here? Thomas Pembridge.
- 蓝色的大眼睛 - 是的
- Big blue eye? - Sí, sí.
他可能在渔夫海滩
渔夫海滩
The fisherman beach.
疯疯癫癫的
Getting crazy.
渔夫海滩 好吧
Fisherman's Beach. Okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
给你
Here you go.
保重
Take care.
我保证做个好学生 老师
Well, I promise to be a good student, teacher.
这是我的双簧管 你觉得怎么样
This is the one that I got. Is it any good?
劳瑞皇家125型?
A Lorée Royal 125?
你在逗我吗 这是我的梦之管
Are you kidding me? This is my dream axe.
- 很好 - 你还有金制音键
- Oh, good. - You even went for the gold keys.
当然 金的就是最好的
Sure, 'cause it's gold. It's the best, I guess.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你决定要学双簧乐器
You have decided to learn a member of the double-reed family.
双簧管是在十七世纪中叶出现的
The oboe first appeared in the mid 17th century
原来叫高音双簧箫
and was originally called the hautbois.
你的口音
Your accent is
- 很完美 - 谢谢
- parfait. - Merci.
学这个你得慢慢来
So you want to ease it in. You never wanna force it
你不能心急也不能硬来
or go too fast. Okay.
双簧管最重要的部分
The most important thing about the oboe
同时也是让它如此神奇的部分是簧片
that makes it so magical is the reed.
它能成就你 也能让你一败涂地
This will make or break you.
这只是小小的一片木头
It's just a little piece of wood.
这可没那么简单
Oh, it's so much more than that.
试试
Try it.
你很有天赋
You're a natural.
你笑什么
How come you're smiling?
我喜欢你这么了解双簧管的样子
I love how much you know about the oboe.
真神奇
It's amazing.
你拿着吧
I'm putty in your hands.
我只是听从我的直觉 我听从我内心的想法
I only follow my intuition. I listen to my heart.
西贝柳斯(芬兰古典音乐家)
Sibelius.
不
No.
Anna Maria
Anna Maria.
怎么了
What happened?
你不该自己醒来的
You're not supposed to come back by yourself.
- 我原打算我来唤醒你的 - 好吧...
- I'm supposed to bring you back. - Well...
发生了什么
Well, what happened?
你回到了自己的内心
You folded inside yourself.
你说了好些强有力的东西
You said a lot of powerful things.
大多数是用西班牙语说的 但我大致听懂了
They were mostly in Spanish, but I got the gist.
你一直在叫一个名字...一个女人的名字
You kept mentioning a name... A woman.
她是你的母亲吗
She was your mother?
不是
No.
不是吗
No?
你确定吗 通常来说都是
Are you sure? It usually is.
你试着回想一下
Try to remember.
这是很重要的一个细节
It's such an important detail.
Anna Maria
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表