剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
大♥师♥
Maestro.
好 这个房♥间
Okay, this room...
- Rodrigo - Gloria
- Rodrigo. - Gloria.
嗯 你来的正是时候
Well, this is great timing.
我正想跟你介绍Craig G
I want you to meet Craig G.,
咱们的营销专家
our marketing guru.
大♥师♥ 认识你很荣幸
Maestro, it is an honor.
我很愿意和你坐下来
I would love to sit down with you
聊聊下一季的一些宣传方案
and go over a few ideas for the upcoming season.
"聆听头发"吗
"Hear the Hair"?
我们还在构思宣传语
It's just something we're working on.
我喜欢 很活泼
I like it. It's playful.
聆听头发?
Hear the Hair?
只是总体宣传的一个很小的部分
It's just a tiny part of an overall campaign.
你觉得#交响疯子#这话题怎么样
What do you think of #sinphomania?
也很活泼
Also playful.
- 嗯 - 行吧
- Hmm. - Yeah.
嘿 Gloria 我想给你介绍
Hey, Gloria, I would like to introduce you to...
叫什么来着
What... what... what?
呃 Hailey Rutledge
Uh, Hailey Rutledge.
- 什么 - Hailey Rutledge
- ¿Que? - Hailey Rutledge.
Rutledge
Rutledge.
她是我们双簧管组的新成员
She's the new member of our oboe section.
- 新成员吗 - 是的
- A new member? - Yes.
为什么 咱们以前的双簧管手有谁去世了吗
Why? Did one of our old oboists pass away?
我倒是希望
I wish.
对 没错 但是咱们整个管乐区
Yeah, well, the thing is our entire woodwind section
都已经为乐团工作超过两年了
has been with the orchestra for over two years,
我觉得你肯定知道 大♥师♥
and as I'm sure you know, maestro...
工作超过两年的成员
A member who's been therefor more than two years
不能被开除 除非工会同意
cannot be fired unless the union approves it.
这太扯了
I mean, it's a ridiculous constrict...
咱们得打破禁锢
Let's just cut the red tape.
打破常规
Let's cut the red tape.
我完全同意
You know, I agree completely,
但是这就是规矩
but that's how it is.
Hailey 你是一个非常有魅力的年轻姑娘
Now, Hailey, you're a very attractive young woman,
- 有魅力也挺加分的 - 谢谢
- which doesn't hurt. - Thank you.
我确定你演奏得天衣无缝
And I'm sure you play flawlessly.
不 她并不是演奏得没有瑕疵
No, she doesn't play flawlessly.
不是
No.
她用热血在演奏 这才是重要的地方
She plays with blood, and that's what matters.
热血 这才是重要的地方 我喜欢
Blood. That's what matters. I like that.
看 我真的不想造成问题
Look, I... I really don't mean to cause any problems.
真的很高兴遇见你 非常荣幸
It was really nice to meet you. It's such an honor.
Hailey 不 不 等一下
Hailey. No, no, no. Wait. No, no, no.
没有 我有个计划
There's no... I have a plan.
如果我们演奏马♥勒♥第八交响曲来开始这一季
What if we start the season with Mahler's Eighth Symphony,
那么就需要一个额外的双簧管手了对吗
which requires an extra oboe player?
马♥勒♥第八
Mahler's Eighth.
大♥师♥ 你知道我们已经为这一季计划了
Maestro, you know that we've had this season planned
超过两年了
for over two years.
你知道我的合同说
You know that my contract says
我可以对演出季调整一点
that I can alter the season a little bit
每年有三次调整的机会
three times per year.
- Virgil - 大♥师♥ 我喜欢您的英雄交响曲
- Virgil. - Maestro, I loved your "Eroica."
没错 混帐的维也纳爱乐乐团
Yeah, fucking Vienna Philharmonic, yeah.
无论如何 Betty Cragdale 首席双簧管
Well, regardless, Betty Cragdale, the first oboist,
传统上都是她来选择替补双簧管手
traditionally chooses the substitute oboe players.
Betty Cragdale
Betty Cragdale.
这是Betty Cragdale的乐团吗
Is this Betty Cragdale's orchestra?
- 肯定不是啊 - Craig G
- It most certainly is not. - Craig G.
我喜欢交响疯子 我喜欢
I like sinphomania. I like it.
我喜欢 很不错
I like it. I like it. It's... it's good.
是个话题 对吧
It's a hashtag, right?
但是聆听头发
But "Hear the Hair"?
聆听头发
Hear the Hair.
不行
No.
绝不 绝不行
Nunca. Nunca.
坚决不行
¡Nunca, nunca, cabrón!
懂了吗
Okay?
绝不 懂吗
Nunca, okay? Right?
Gloria 见到你很高兴
Gloria, it's been a pleasure.
Hailey 你能听见我的头发吗
Hailey, can you hear my hair?
听不见
No.
那就对了
Right.
Hailey 走了
Hailey, let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
Hailey 关门
Hailey, close the door.
BGM: Lisztomania - Roger Neill
丛林中的莫扎特
第一季 第二集
丛林中的莫扎特
第五交椅
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hiya.
厉害吧
Badass, huh?
Mike 你为啥要纹一个纳粹十字符号♥啊
Mike, why are you getting a swastika tattoo?
- 什么 - 这不是纳粹十字符号♥
- A what? - That is not a swastika.
这是阴阳符号♥ 别大惊小怪的
It's the yin- yang. Don't overreact.
她逗你呢
She's fucking with you.
这玩意不像看起来那么简单呢
This shit is not as easy as it looks.
但是我搞定了
But I'm sticking with it,
我会暴富的
and I'm going to make bank.
不错
Cool. Well,
来跟纽约交响乐团新的第五双簧管手打个招呼吧
say hello to the new fifth temp oboe in the New York Symphony.
- 不可能 - 可能
- No way. - Yes way.
马♥勒♥第八交响曲 第五交椅
Mahler's Eighth, fifth chair.
天哪 第五吗
Holy shit. Fifth fucking chair?
第五交椅
Fifth fucking chair!
天哪 恭喜啊
Oh, my God. Congratulations.
咱们得庆祝一下
We got to celebrate.
不行 我得练习
Oh, no. I got to study the score.
我不能搞砸
I can't fuck this up.
你就像是双簧管届的Hendrix(美国著名吉他手)
You're like the fucking Hendrix of oboe:
大摇大摆走进来说 "我来了 贱♥人♥们" 然后就搞定了
just swagger in, say "Here I am, bitches," And nail it.
确实看起来像个纳粹十字符号♥ 我妈肯定要杀了我
It does look like a swastika. My mom's gonna kill me.
别抱怨了 我会把它弄得像一个魔方的
Stop whining. I'll make it look like a Rubik's Cube.
BGM: Tchaikovsky : Violin Concerto in D major op.35 - Joshua Bell
and the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra with Sakari Oramo
有瑕疵
Flawed.
无可救药的瑕疵
It was hopelessly flawed.
你就是分心了
You seemed distracted.
谁都有状态不好的时候 我也一样
We all have off days, even me.
实际上我说的是柴可夫斯基
Actually, I was talking about the Tchaikovsky.
你知道 那混♥蛋♥是对的
You know, the bastard was right.
我的告别演出 结果我庄严地给搞砸了
My farewell performance, and I cocked it up royally.
回到床上来
Come back to bed.
也许你会有第二次机会的
Perhaps you'll be given a second chance.
你知道 Cynth 没有你
You know, Cynth, sans you,
我的生活就是一个向着坟墓的慢速进行曲
my life is one fucking slow march to the grave.
真浪漫
Well, that's very romantic.
我猜你肯定在每个姑娘身上都用这句台词
I bet you try that line on all the girls.
咱们走吧
Let's go away.
我会离开Claire的
I'll leave Claire.
让我们终于采取行动吧
Let's finally give this the shot
我觉得咱们值得拥有
that I think we deserve.
不能在你今天的演出之后 亲爱的
Not after your performance today, honey.
哦 真气人
Oh, piss off.
你还得帮咱俩共同一个忙
And do us both a favor.
别让他搅乱你的心思
Stop letting him get under your skin.
怎么做
How?
帮助他
Help him.
帮他干什么 毁掉我过去二十年来
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表