剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表
但谁知道
And who knows, you know?
也许未来会有人发现
Maybe in the future, something.
但在此期间
But in the meantime,
如果你能像现在一样对我保持坦诚的话
if you remain as truthful as you are with me right now...
我能给你一份工作
I think I can offer you a job.
工资不高
It's a very small salary.
你可以近距离接触乐团
You can be close to the orchestra.
你可以向我学习任何想要学的
You know, you can learn whatever there is to learn from me.
你可以练习演奏
You can practice your music.
可以帮我在乐谱上做注释
You can help me annotate the scores, you know,
做我的助手 帮我做这个
and the mate, for example, you can help me make it.
这工作很简单
I mean, it's quite easy. It's...
以45度倾角倒进去
You first pour it in... in a 45 angle.
我回头再跟你解释这个
I mean, it's very... I'll explain to you later, okay?
很简单的
It's like, uh, it's very easy.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
好的 大♥师♥
Yes, maestro.
- 做到坦诚 - 好的 大♥师♥
- Truth? - Yes, maestro.
很好
Yes. Okay.
好的
Okay.
还有一件事 好吗
One more thing, okay?
好的
Okay.
拿着
Grab it.
好的
Okay.
把头发剪了
Cut the hair.
要充满激♥情♥地剪 Hailey
With passion, Hailey.
剧集 | 丛林中的莫扎特(2014) | 导航列表