剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
-谢谢你全家 真行 -抱歉
- Thanks a lot. Real good! - Sorry.
我靠
Darn it.
斯基普
Skip?
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我在做类似科学怪人式的警报系统
Well, I'm doing this kind of a Frankenstein of an alarm system.
-来对付那些贼 -是的
- Yeah, for the prowler. - Yeah.
我在外面安了摄像头
So I've got the, uh, Webcam outside,
我把它连接到这个高保真系统上
I've got it hooked up to this hi-fi system,
如果它们在基地周围
so if they pick up anything moving
发现任何移♥动♥的东西
in the perimeter of the base,
它会发出警报 像是这样
it sets off the alarm, and it'll be this.
太难听了 这是什么玩意
That's awful. What is that?
莱昂内尔·莫里斯·琼斯 1983年在蒙特雷现场
It's, uh, Lionel Morris Jones, live, 1983, Monterrey.
那声音太难听了 可怕的音乐
That's a terrible sound. Awful music.
它的作用就是吵醒你
Well, it's supposed to wake you up.
是一个警报
It's an alarm.
-就这样了 -好厉害
- And that's it, yeah. - So cool.
我完全不知道怎么建造这样的东西
I wouldn't know how to even begin building something like this.
斯基普 你真聪明
Skip, you are so smart.
我知道
I know.
这是遗传和受了点教育的成果
It's, uh, partially genetics and a little bit of education.
有件事我想告诉你
Listen, there's something I wanted to tell you.
还有经济学和财富
It's also economics and wealth.
我来这里的原因
Listen, the reason I came in here
是我想告诉你一件事
is I wanted to tell you something.
我要离开了
I'm, uh, I'm gonna be leaving.
好啊 祝贺你
All right. Well, good for you.
我觉得没有我你俩会更好
I think you guys would be better off without me,
所以我要搭下一次来的补给车回去
so I'm gonna take a ride back on the next delivery truck.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
很高兴能和你一起工作 斯基普
Listen, it's been a real pleasure to get to work with you, Skip.
-非常感谢 -好啊
- Thank you very much. - Yeah.
帮我个大忙 你出去路过
Do me a huge favor. On the way out,
帮我把这些空瓶放在前面
if you could leave these empties just by the-the front...
前面的门那边有个插槽
There's a slot over by the front door.
你想让我把这些 好的
You want me to take these...? Okay.
帮我个忙 帮我照顾好
Listen, do me a favor and, uh, keep track of...
杰瑞米 就是P93
Jeremy -- I mean P93 for me.
好吗 别忘了 它喜欢胡萝卜丝
Okay? Don't forget, he likes the shredded carrots
不喜欢另一种
and not the other kind.
蠢蛋们
Hey, dummies.
怎么了 有什么好事
How's it going? What's the good word?
鲁克要离开了
Rook is leaving.
他要搭下一次来的补给车离开这里
He's gonna take the next truck out of here.
我本想当面告诉你的 卡普 但他说得对
I wanted to tell you in person, Cap, but he's right.
-我要离开了 -什么
- I'm leaving. - What?
我觉得这对我们大家都好
Yeah. It's the best thing for all of us,
我的家人需要我
I think, and my family needs me.
你要离开这个项目 你不去月球了
You're leaving the program? You're not going to the Moon?
是的
Yeah.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
听着
So, listen,
在我老家夏威夷
Where I come from in Hawaii,
我们有一种阿罗哈精神
We have something called the Aloha Spirit.
每个人离开前都要举♥行♥一个送行会
And nobody leaves without a goodbye party.
斯基普 我们今晚要办派对
Skip, we're gonna have a party tonight.
我们要给鲁克举办一个送行会
We're gonna have a goodbye party for Rook.
会有音乐 零食和跳舞
It's gonna have music, snacks and dancing,
这是命令
and that is an order.
-所以... -今晚吗
- So... - Is that tonight?
对 今晚 我们要尽快举办
Yes, it's tonight. We're gonna do it as soon as possible.
-好了 -嗯
- Okay. All right. - All right.
-这是命令 -行
- That's an order. - Yep.
好的
Okay.
酷 送行会 真棒
Well, cool. Goodbye party, that's awesome.
你不是想要鲁克留下吗
I thought you wanted Rook to stay.
是啊 我当然想了
Yeah. Of course I do.
他必须留下 斯基普 这才是重点
He has to stay, Skip. That's the point.
我们得向太空总署展示我们可以齐心协力
We have to show NASA that we can work as a team.
如果他离开
If he leaves,
他们就会叫停我们的项目 送我们回家
they shut us down, they send us home.
而我没有家 明白吗
And I don't have a home. You understand?
我失去了我的公♥寓♥
I lost the condo.
我欠他们五千
I owe them five grand.
他们对我的住房♥享有留置权
I have a lien against me, okay?
我不明白 那你举办送行会干什么
But I don't understand. Like, what's with the goodbye party?
你给他举办派对
You throw him a party,
让他觉得自己受重视 给他一段演讲
you make him feel valued, you give him a speech,
表达你的感受
you show your feelings, right?
然后他就会决定"我属于这里"
Then he decides, "I belong here."
-懂吗 -嗯
- You get it? - Yeah.
-你会配合吗 -嗯
- You gonna play along? - Yes.
-好的 -各位
- Okay. - Guys?
认识你很高兴
他来了
Hey! There he is.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
"认识你很高兴" 真棒 谢谢你们
"It was nice meeting you." Awesome. Thank you, guys.
你们不必这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
斯基普 你充电了吗
Skip, did you charge this?
没有
I didn't.
好吧
Okay, well, then...
应该 你不用充电的
Should be-- you shouldn't have to charge it.
无所谓 没有音乐
Doesn't matter. No music.
-谁在乎啊 -是啊
- Who cares? - Yeah.
反正都是个派对
Yeah, it's a party anyway-
-我们的氛围很好 -是啊
- We got the good energy here. - Yeah.
我们会想你的 哥们
We're gonna miss you, man.
-我也会想你们的 -鲁克要走了
- I'm gonna miss you, too. - Rook's going.
-是啊 -你能相信吗
- Yeah. - Can you believe it?
听着 趁我还没忘
Listen, before I forget,
我想就我朋友鲁克说几句话
I want to say a couple things about my friend Rook.
等等
Wait.
在你开始前
Before you start,
有人想给你道别
somebody Wants to say goodbye to you.
好的 先这个
Okay. Well, we're gonna do that first.
你马上就知道了
You'll see.
你最想吃什么
What's... What are you... looking forward to eating?
在你离开以后
When you get out of here.
大概是我老婆的牧羊人派
Probably my-my wife's shepherd's pie.
她用羔羊肉做
She does it with lamb.
土豆泥和切达奶酪
Mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese.
最后放到烤箱里
Puts it in a broiler at the end.
当然在最后会很难清理
A bitch to clean, of course, at the end of the day,
-但你懂的 -嗯
- but, uh, you know... - Yeah.
-鲁克 -杰瑞米
- Rook. - Hey, Jeremy!
P93想跟你道别
P93 wants to say goodbye.
你竟然把它放出了笼子
I can't believe you let him out of the cage.
等等 它在说...
Wait a minute. He's saying...
它不想你走
He doesn't want you to go.
-好吧 -好了
- Mm-kay. - Okay, so, um...
鲁克 小鲁[新人]
Rook, Rookie.
这个名字暗示团队里会加入一个新人
This name connotes a new player on a team.
当一个人...
And when a man--
怎么回事
What's going on?
是警报 贼来了
It's the, it's the alarm. It's the prowler.
什么 等等 等等 P93
What? What? Wait, wait. P93.
-杰瑞米 -别动
- Jeremy? - Don't move.
别管老鼠了 我得穿上宇航服
Forget the rat. I need to suit up.
-P93 -别管老鼠了
- P93... - Forget the rat!
回来
Come back here!
那是政♥府♥财产
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表