剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
-奎妮 挺好的 -我喜欢
- Queenie. Nice. - I like it.
只是别投入太多感情 因为一旦她不产奶了
Just don't get too attached, 'cause once she dries up,
我们就要杀了它吃肉
we're getting some good meat out of her.
我建议你别太合计那事了 卡普
I wouldn't get too attached to that idea, Cap.
我们 它是头奶牛
We're... She's a milk cow, and...
我觉得它未来几年都会给我们提供牛奶
I think she's gonna be giving us milk for years to come.
我必须说 鲁克
I got to say, Rook,
这绝对比奶粉好喝多了
that is definitely better than the powdered stuff.
没什么比真东西更好吃的了
Just nothing quite like the real thing.
下周 牛排和鸡蛋
And next week, steak and eggs!
天啊
Jesus.
这点我不太确定
Well, I don't know about that.
他们在这里
There they are.
过来
Come on.
看来你们在狂奔的牛群中幸存了下来
It looks like you boys survived the stampede.
是的
Yeah.
-对 我们只是运气好 -我想是的
- Yeah, we just got lucky. - I guess so.
但有个唯一的问题
Only trouble, though, is...
我们好像走失了一头牛
we seem to be missing one of our cows.
什么
What?!
我们清点了一下
We did our inventory, and, uh,
似乎少了一头
seems we came up one short.
它们会偶尔吃掉同类吗
Do they sometimes eat their own?
因为牛群可能已经吃掉了一只
'Cause the herd could have consumed one.
让我拿出我的平板电脑
Well, let me pull out my computer tablet
看看CC-3897-B在哪里
and see where CC-3897-B is.
让我看看
Let me see that.
我们的牛都植有芯片
Our cows are chipped.
看看这个闪烁的红点
Look at that red beeping light.
看起来我们正在站在上面
It looks like we're standing on it.
可能芯片掉出来了
Well, maybe the chip fell out.
要不我们分头找找 看看能否找到
Why don't we, uh, spread out and see if we can find it.
可能你们错把芯片植在马身上了
Might have you put the chip on the horse by mistake,
因为马也是动物
'cause it's an animal?
你为什么吹口哨
Why are you whistling?
他为什么吹口哨 我不知
Why is he whistling? I don't...
他为什么吹口哨 卡普
Why is he whistling, Cap?
快看看
Well, well.
它就在这里
There she is right there.
-它在那里 -你找到它了
- There she is. - You got her.
你们身上没植芯片 对吧
You boys don't have no chip, do you?
没有 先生 没有
No, sir. No.
如果你们失踪了
I mean, if you got lost,
没人能找到你们
wouldn't nobody be able to find you.
没有
No.
可以让我们商量一下吗
Could we have just one second? Uh...
-JT 打死他们 -不 不 不要
- J.T., shoot 'em. - No, no, no!
-不 不 不要 -求你 求求你了
- No, no, no, no! - Please, please, please, please!
-请别开枪 -我不想死
- Please don't-don't shoot! - I don't want to die!
我不想死
I don't want to die!
搬迁基地是他的主意
It was his idea to move the base!
留下那头奶牛是你的主意
It was your idea to take the damn cow!
-不 不是的 -别骗人了
- No, it wasn't! - Don't you even!
-我... -别骗人了
- I... - Don't you even!
好了 好了 我不会开枪打你们的
All right, all right, I'm not gonna shoot you.
但把你们的儿童防护栏从我们地盘上拆走
But get your playpen off of our land.
你们有一周的时间
You got one week.
好的 先生 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
谢谢你 照他的吩咐做
Thank you. Well, you heard the man!
把这个儿童防护栏从这里拆走
Get this playpen out of here.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work!
一周后
好吧 这是最后一个灯具
All right, that's the last of the light fixtures.
是的 把一切都归到原位
Yeah, putting everything back to its original spot.
伙计们 我们刚刚收到太空总署寄来的
Guys, we just got a supply pod from NASA
标有最高优先的补给舱
marked high priority.
这可能是我们一直在等的东西 卡普
Ooh, that could be what we're waiting for, Cap.
来信
请注意 月球基地8号♥
Attention, Moonbase 8.
我们已收到你们的请求 你们明显有顾虑
We received your inquiry, and it's clear you have concerns.
瞧 我告诉过你 如果摸老虎屁♥股♥
See? I told you, you poke the bear,
老虎就会注意到我们
the bear pays attention.
我们无法提供你们登月的具体时间表
While we can't provide a timetable for your arrival on the moon.
我们很自豪的宣布 你们被授予
We are proud to announce you have been awarded
太空总署最高等级的制♥服♥ 云彩干红级制♥服♥
NASA's highest uniform classification: Stratus Class Red.
请查看最新收到的包裹
Please find enclosed in the latest delivery.
-看看这些 -你在这里啊
- Look at these! - That's you right there.
-你在这里 -这是我的名字
- That's you there. - There's my name!
天啊 这些太棒了
Geez, these are great.
-伙计们 我们是云彩干红级了 -真漂亮
- Guys, we're Stratus Class. - Beautiful.
这是真正的缎子
This is real satin.
这可以翻过来穿吗 我觉得不可以
Is it reversible? I think it's not.
看看这个拉链
Look at this zipper.
我可以想象自己昂首阔步走过怀基基海滩
I can just see myself strutting through Waikiki.
穿着这个和沙滩裤
This and a pair of shorts?
我想穿着这个跳个节奏布鲁斯舞什么的
Feel like I want to do a little Doo-Wop dance or something with it.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表