剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
What's up?
请坐
Have a seat.
我们不会放弃
We're not gonna give up.
斯基普 我们没有选择
Look, Skip, we're out of options.
结束了
It's over.
我有一个新主意
I've got another idea.
我有个问题问你们
I have a question for you.
你们想到什么就说出来
Just off the top of your head.
你们知道公牛吧 对
You know bulls, right? Yeah.
它们是厉害的动物
They're mean animals.
但像其它动物一样 它们也有害怕的东西 对吧
But like anything, they're afraid of something, right?
难道不是吗
Don't you think?
他们可能害怕什么 一头公牛
What might they be afraid of? A bull?
屠夫
Well, butchers.
屠夫 对 为什么
Butchers, yes. Why?
-因为他们能把它们切开 -他们不想
- Because... they cut them up... - They don't want... Yeah.
他们能杀了它们之类的
...and they kill them and stuff.
它们可不想被人杀了 卡普
Like, they don't want people killing them. Cap.
孩子们吵闹 吵闹的孩子们
Children who are noisy. Noisy children?
吵闹的孩子们 当然 我们就说成 噪音
Noisy children, sure. Well, let's just say "Noises."
-请说 -皮革制♥造♥商
- Yes. - Leather manufacturers.
你觉得公牛怎么能认出
All right, so do you think... How would a bull recognize,
皮革厂还是皮革工厂
uh, a leather plant or a leather factory?
你们记得那种动画片 一个裁缝出来
You remember the cartoon where you have the tailor come out
去到农场 然后拿出卷尺
to the-the farm with... and-and put out the measuring tape?
我从没看过哪个动画片
I never in my life have seen a cartoon
他们会测量一件皮夹克
where they were measuring for a leather jacket.
那是什么动画片
What-what cartoon was that?
我不知道了 可能在漫画里
I don't know. Uh, it was in the comics.
我不会写下皮革制♥造♥商 请说
I'm not gonna write down "A leather manufacturer." Yes.
皮鞋制♥造♥商
Uh, shoe manufacturers?
-鞋是皮革的 所以 -好吧 但是 卡普
- Shoes-shoes are leather, so... - Right. But, Cap,
你现在只是顺着鲁克的思路了 对吧
now you're kind of just going with Rook, right?
你只是在添加他的想法
You're just adding to his idea.
卡普 你可以放下你的胳膊了
Cap. You can put your arm down.
红 红色
Red. The color red.
红色 为什么 你在想斗牛士 对吧
Red. Why? You're thinking of a matador, right?
-在西班牙 -是的
- In Spain? - Yeah.
给你们说个事实
Here's a little fact.
公牛看不到红色
Bulls don't see the color red.
什么
What?
并不是颜色 是斗篷的移♥动♥
It's not the color. It's the movement of the cape.
我们有一群牛 对吧
We've got this herd of cattle, right?
我们需要做一个斗牛士该做的事
What we want to do is what a matador does.
我们有东西能制♥造♥噪音 能移♥动♥吗
Do we have anything that creates noise and movement?
巨大的噪音
A big noise?
我们的神鹫号♥模型火箭
Our Condor model rockets.
爆♥炸♥ 响声
Explosions. Noise.
-好吧 -我们声东击西
- Okay. - Creating a diver...
-鸡西 多样鸡西 -声东击西
- sity... diversity. - Diversion.
我们要转移它们的注意力
We are creating a diversion.
如果我们让一个火箭在这里爆♥炸♥
If we explode one right here,
它们就会转弯
they go around.
然后呢
Then What?
在这发射第二个
Launch number two right here.
它们会被吓到 就会绕着基地跑
It scares them, they keep going down around the base.
我们怎么知道牛群什么时候会朝我们跑来
How are we gonna know the herd is coming our way?
必须要精确计算时间才行
It has to be timed perfectly if it's gonna work.
无人机 卡普 你能飞无人机吗
The drone. Cap, you think you can fly it?
只要有螺旋桨 我就能让它升空
If it's got a propeller, I can get her airborne.
我不能说会飞得很好
I'm not saying it's gonna be pretty,
但至少能让它升上去
but I can get her up there.
无人机能俯瞰全景
Drone provides a bird's-eye view.
-聪明 -没错
- Smart. - That's right.
我们没被攻击 牛群也不会受伤
We are not damaged, and the cattle are safe.
我觉得这能行
I think this is gonna work.
我们去搭火箭吧
Let's get those rockets set up.
卡普 你学会飞无人机了吗
Hey, Cap, you get the hang of that drone?
它虽然不是双休伊直升机 但也能行
Well, she's no Twin Huey, but she'll do.
好 我们都准备好了
Okay. We're all set.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我们静等时机
Now We wait.
给你
Here you go.
说实话 我现在有点紧张
Got to be honest, I'm feeling a little nervous.
你知道在军队里我们紧张的时候怎么办吗
You know what we do in the military when we're nervous?
听点振奋人心的音乐
We listen to psych-up music.
我觉得我们现在是时候
And I think that's something we should start
考虑考虑这个了
thinking about right now.
你的意思是 来点背景乐
You mean, like, a little soundtrack
-给明天的重要任务伴奏 -没错
- for the big mission tomorrow. - Exactly.
我们在任务中要听什么样的音乐
What kind of music are we gonna want to be listening to
才能给予我们勇气
during the mission that's gonna give us the courage
让我们无所畏惧 所向披靡
and the blind fury to get this done?
我们应该放些管弦乐
We should do something kind of orchestral, you know?
像是电影配乐 瓦格纳或者贝多芬什么的
Like a film score, like a Wagner or Beethoven.
对我来说最好是快节奏的
The best thing for me is urgent,
开车听的音乐
driving music.
像是什么样的
Like what? Wh-What's--
你们可能会很惊讶
You know, you'd be surprised how
一些基♥督♥教摇滚也能很重金属
kind of heavy some of the Christian rock gets.
不如来点摇摆自♥由♥爵士乐怎么样
What about, like, just some squanky free jazz?
你知道的 就像
You know? Just...
那样的音乐让我不舒服
That music makes me feel uncomfortable. The--
西班牙摇滚乐怎么样
What about Spanish rock?
-你知道吗 -西班牙摇滚
- You know? - Spanish rock?
只要不让我们分心就行 对吧
Well, as long as it doesn't distract from the mission, right?
-没错 -对 而且任务是
- Right. - Yeah. And the mission is,
让那群牛远离我们的基地
get those cows away from our base.
牛 那群牛
The cows! The cows!
牛来了
They're coming!
-什么 -他在说什么
- What? - What's he saying?
他好像说了牛什么的
He said something about the cows.
它们来得太早了
Oh, they're too early.
不 它们不早了 它们到这了
No, they're not early. They're here!
它们不可能这么快就来了
They can't be here already.
你是认真的吗
Are you kidding?
带上你们的通讯设备 伙计们
Get your comms on, guys.
来吧 我们要上了
Let's go. It's go time.
说花好月圆的都是在骗人
Whoever promised you a rose garden was lying.
好吧 现在开始播放音乐列表
All right, starting music playlist now.
声音大点 谢谢
Turn it up, please.
正在提高音量
Turning up.
来吧 把无人机飞上去
All right, let's get that drone up.
收到 飞行中
Yep, on it.
飞上去了 看一下
And we are... up, uh... see
我的牛在哪呢
where are my cows?
牛呢 出现了
Where are my cow...? There you are.
好了 我收到牛群的视图确认了
All right, I've got visual confirmation of the herd
在500米外
500 meters out.
待命
Stand by.
我们能切换曲目吗 重复
Can we skip this track? Confirm.
我们能切换曲目吗
Can we skip this track?
我喜欢这个贝斯 不过
I like the bass, but...
-切了吧 跳过 -好 正在切换
- No, skip it. Skip. Skip it. - Okay. Skipping.
看看它们冲得多猛 太牛了
Look at them charging. Holy cow.
没有双关的意思
No pun intended.
能给我个许可吗 我想正式跳过这首歌♥
Can I get a tally? I would like to officially skip this song.
快把我逼疯了
It drives me nuts.
如果一首歌♥不能激励你 就换
If you're not inspired by the song, skip it.
正在切换曲目
Advancing track.
不要 这太糟糕了
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表