剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
你在说什
What do you. ...?
可能是马戏团的人
Could be, just, circus people
迷路了什么的 我也说不清
lost their way or something, I-I don't know.
可能并不是 但是
Probably really not, but...
我不在乎那是谁
I don't even care who it is.
我不 我不在乎他们耍我们玩
I don't even... I don't even care that they're messing with us.
你知道我在意什么吗
You know what I care about?
我在意的是 事实上我们需要
I care about the fact that we need to get outside
以比现在更快的速度出去
faster than we're getting outside.
我们需要穿宇航服
We need to get those suits on.
我们需要缩短紧急应变措施的时间
We need our emergency protocol time shrunk down.
因为如果我们在月球上 这就是生死攸关的事
Because if we're on the Moon, that's life and death.
-对吗 鲁克 -什么
- Right, Rook? - What?
我不 对 是的
I don't-- Yeah, sure.
我们得快点
We got to speed it up.
-我不知道 -什么
- I don't know. - What?
很抱歉你对这个不感兴趣
I'm sorry if this is not interesting to you,
但这非常重要
but it is important,
我们需要你支持我们
and we need you with us.
我支持你[在一起] 卡普
I'm with you, Cap.
我每时每刻都和你在一起
I'm with you 24/7.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
孩子的名字
伊齐基尔
劳伦
谁啊
Who is it?
你好 鲁克
Hey, Rook.
-有空吗 -有 什么事
- You got a sec? - Yeah. What's up?
我只是想说 我很抱歉刚对你发火了
Listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for snapping at you.
谢谢你这么说 非常感谢
Well, thanks for saying that. I appreciate it.
你还好吗
You all right?
你似乎有什么烦心事
Seems like somethings bothering you.
我只是想我的孩子们了
Just, like, missing my brood.
我愿意做任何事 只要能让我现在回家
I would just do anything to go home right now
闻闻我儿子的头发
and smell my son's hair, you know...
好吧 我明白了 思乡病 对吗
Yeah, I get it. Homesickness, right?
没错 而且苏的预产期就在几周后
Exactly. And Sue's due in a couple weeks.
我只是觉得我该回家陪她
I just feel like I should be home for that.
什么 她要生了吗
What? She is?
我 我一直在跟你们说这事
Yeah, I... I've been telling you guys about it,
基本上每天早晨吃饭时都说
basically every morning at breakfast.
苏 好吧 苏是你老婆 抱歉
Sue-- Okay, Sue, your wife. Sorry.
我只想和你聊聊太空旅行
Yeah, so I wanted to just talk to you about space travel.
关于太空很重要一点是
The thing about space is
你需要管理好你的孤独感
you need to manage your isolation.
你必须确保有足够多的身体接触
And you have to make sure you're getting enough human touch.
是的 我知道 我是说
Yeah, I know, I mean, I mean...
我想我们该多握手
We should shake hands more, I guess.
不 我觉得你需要的一些肌肤之亲
No, I'm guessing that you need a little skin on skin.
我现在不需要这个 谢谢
I don't need that right now, thank you.
是的 你需要 快点 站起来
Yeah, yeah. Come on, get up.
别害羞 这没什么
Don't be shy, it's nothing.
-你在干什么 -这是我们
- What-- What are you doing? - This is us...
这与性无关 什么都不算
This is not sexual. It's not anything.
过来 快点 只是相互接触
Come here. Come on, just touch.
好吗 全身心投入
Good? All the way in.
就像这样
Just like that.
-像这样吗 -对 就这样
- Like this? - Yep. That's it.
好吧 明白我的意思吗
Okay. Follow me?
-是的 谢谢 -我们和好了吗
- Yep. Uh, yeah. Thank you. - Are we good?
-谢谢 是的 -好吧 我们现在要分开了
- Thank you. Yep. - Okay, we're gonna break now.
-准备好了吗 分开 -好的
- Ready? Break. - Okay.
-明白了吗 -是的 谢谢
- Got it? - Yes. Thank you.
好吧 这件
All right. This is, uh...
这件是你的 给你
This is yours. Here you go.
是 这件是我的
Yeah, that is me.
-好了 -好吧 再见 卡普
- All right. - All right, see you, Cap.
我们要一起练习穿宇航服 好吗
We're gonna work on that suit time, though, okay?
好的 行
Yep. All right.
老迈克尔·户内博士
登月人 我们做到了
如你们所知 我父亲曾领导设计团队
So, as you know, my father led the design team
为最早的阿波罗登月任务设计了宇航服
for the original Apollo mission space suits.
他们发现
And they discovered
他们可以缩短穿宇航服的时间
they were able to cut down the suit-up time.
他们设计了每一步穿衣动作
They had to choreograph every move
以便形成肌肉记忆
so that it became muscle memory.
这就是我们要做的
That's what we have to do.
这得配上节奏和音乐
And it's got to be with rhythm and music.
穿宇航服新步骤
他们发现了一种有效的节奏
And they found a rhythm that worked,
那就是印度的复合节奏
which is the Indian polyrhythm.
那印度音乐是怎么样的呢
Now, how does Indian music work?
我们来看一下第一拍 哒
Well, let's think of the first beat, ta.
你们能说"哒"吗
Can you say ta?
感觉很傻 但照我说的做
It feels silly, but just do it.
-哒 -哒
- Ta. - Ta.
左腿
Left leg.
哒咔
Ta-ka.
右腿 哒基咔
Right leg. Ta-ki-da.
哒基咔
Ta-ki-da.
好吗
Right?
"哒咔滴咪"是靴子
Ta-ka-di-mi is the boot.
-哒咔滴咪 -哒咔滴咪 哒咔滴咪
- Ta-ka-di-mi. - Ta-ka-di-mi, ta-ka-di-mi.
哒 戴好头盔
Ta. Get that helmet on.
-哒 -哒
- Ta. - Ta.
走的时候戴好手套 哒咔 哒咔
The gloves are gonna be on the move. Ta-ka, ta-ka.
-哒咔 哒咔 -哒咔 哒咔
- Ta-ka, ta-ka. - Ta-ka, ta-ka.
所以是这样 哒 哒咔 哒基咔 哒咔嘀咪
So it's ta, ta-ka, ta-ki-da, ta-ka-di-mi,
哒咔嘀咪 哒 哒咔 哒咔
ta-ka-di-mi, ta, ta-ka, ta-ka.
-哒 哒咔 -懂了吗
- Ta, ta-ka... - Okay?
哒 哒咔 哒基咔 哒咔嘀咪 哒咔嘀咪
So, ta, ta-ka, ta-ki-da, ta-ka-di-mi, ta-ka-di-mi,
哒 哒咔 哒咔
ta, ta-ka, ta-ka.
好吧
Okay.
哒 哒咔 哒基咔 哒咔嘀咪 哒咔嘀咪
Ta, ta-ka, ta-ki-da, ta-ka-di-mi, ta-ka-di-mi,
哒 哒咔 哒咔
ta, ta-ka, ta-ka.
哒 哒咔 哒咔嘀咪 哒咔嘀咪
Ta, ta-ka, ta-ka-di-mi, ta-ka-di-mi...
非常好
Excellent.
我们演习一遍吧
Let's do a dry run, guys.
我们可以的
I- We can do this.
三 二
Three, two,
一
one.
很好
Great.
好 跟着节奏
Okay, stick to the rhythm.
拿起来
And grab.
-哒咔 哒基咔 -哒 哒咔
- Ta-ka, ta-ki-da... - Ta. Ta-ka...
哒咔嘀咪 然后
Ta-ka-di-mi. And...
哒咔 踩进去
Ta-ka. Step into it.
确保你脚进去了
Make sure you're in.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
卡普
Cap-
门卡住了
It's jammed.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我走得太快了
Well, I went way too fast.
一的时候出来 还是
On one or...
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
前进
Forward.
不错
Not bad.
好 很好 哒咔基牟
Okay, good. Ta-ka-ki-mo...
哒哒哒
Ta-ta-ta...
哒
Ta.
漂亮
Nice.
我们做得越来越好了 两位
Well, we're getting better and better, you guys.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表