剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
其实是联邦国有土地
on federal land right now.
这是国家太空总署非常宝贵的研究项目
This is a very valuable NASA research project.
我可不这样认为 月球人
I don't think so, Moon man.
这是地图 看看吧
Here's a map. Read it.
过几天会有牛经过这里
We're gonna have a cattle run through here in a couple of days,
我告诉你 之后会发生什么
and I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen.
会有25万头牛从这条路接踵而至
250,000 head of cattle gonna come up that road right there,
到时会呐喊声不断
and they gonna be whooped up,
会有各种四下乱踩
and they gonna start a stampede.
所以我建议你们赶紧搬走
So I suggest you clear the hell out.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们很辛苦地 也就最近
We've worked very hard, just recently
-才把基地搬来 -要是你们这个破基地
- moving the base... - Well, if you'd left
还在原地没搬过来 我们也不会管
your dumb base where it was, we'd have no problem.
-但是你们现在挡道了 -是的
- But you're in our way now. - Yeah!
我们可没有武器
We're not armed.
-他为什么要开枪啊 -凯尔
- Why is he firing a gun? - Kyle!
-你中枪了吗 -没有的
- Are you hit? - I'm not hit, no.
-他是朝天上开枪的 -我中枪了吗
- He's firing into the air. - Am I hit?
没有 你一切正常
No, you're clean.
一旦那群牛有任何闪失
If anything happens to this herd,
就是你们弄的
you break it,
你们就要买♥♥下来
you bought it.
如果你们没钱付
If you ain't got any cash to pay for it...
我们就想其他的赔偿方式
we'll figure out some other method of payment.
到底什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-这是科学研究啊 -刚才那是威胁
- This is scientific. - It was a threat.
驾 你们让开
Hyah! Clear out, boys!
-有什么发现 -这是些坐标 来看看
- What do we got? - These coordinates. Let's see.
没错 我们正好把基地
Yeah, we moved the base
搬到了牛群经过的地方
right onto their land and the cattle pass.
见鬼
Shit!
我们要告诉太空总署牧场住的事吗
I mean, should we tell NASA about the ranchers?
不行 我们刚发了封情绪不满的汇报信
No! We just sent them a nasty letter about a status update!
现在又要告诉他们我们惹上牛的麻烦了吗
Now we're gonna tell them we have cow troubles?
那他们就永远都不会让我们去月球了
They're never gonna let us go to the Moon.
那我们能把那封信重写一下吗
Well, can we rewrite the letter?
不行 我们已经发出去了
No, we sent it!
也许我们应该把基地再搬走
Well, maybe we should move the base.
-我们应该再搬回之前的地方去 -不行
- I mean, we should just go back to our original location. - No
-不行 我们就不搬 -绝不可能搬
- No, no, no, we're not moving! - No Way.
上次搬家差点要了我的命
That move almost killed me!
而且那群蠢牛还有48小时就要来了
And the stupid cattle drive's in 48 hours!
我觉得我们应该直接舍弃这个基地
I think we should just abandon the base
离开这里
and just get out of here.
我们现在已经是坐以待毙了 还不明白吗
You guys, we are sitting ducks here, do you understand that?
如果我们的设备伤到了任何一只牛
If we hurt one of their cows with our equipment out there,
他们就会拿M16步♥枪♥瞄准我们了
they're gonna come to you with that M16.
不 不行 冷静下来
No, no, no, no! Calm down!
我们应该 让我想一想
We got to... Just give me a second to think!
卡普 你还好吗
Cap? You Okay man?
你好 鲁克
Hey, Rook.
是的 我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你没戴头盔啊
You're not wearing your helmet.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果你想 也可以摘了
You can take yours off if you want.
你确定吗
You sure?
无所谓了
Eh, doesn't matter.
卡普 想到什么好办法了吗
Come up with any good ideas, Cap?
没有
No.
我只是坐在这看着本可以实现的事
I'm just sitting here looking up at what might have been.
是我让大家搬来的 都怪我
I moved us. That's on me.
明天我们就上报 准备卷铺盖走人吧
Tomorrow, we'll call it in and pack it up.
然后我就回火奴鲁鲁去
Then it's back to Honolulu for me
继续负债累累
and a world of debt.
回直升机上继续给游客发放呕吐袋
Back to passing out airsick bags to tourists on a chopper.
很高兴能认识你
Well, it's been a pleasure to get to know you.
我们保持联络
We'll keep in touch.
不 不会的
Nah, we won't.
鲁克 我可是头孤狼
I'm a lone wolf, Rook.
这段日子真是牛啊
One heck of a ride.
你是喜欢新月还是中意满月
You a crescent man or a full moon freak?
我觉得怎么样都行
I guess I'll take her any way she comes.
尽量还是避开满月
Try to stay away from the full moon, though, right,
毕竟有那些诅咒和邪恶 对吧
with all the curses and evil?
那都是虚构的 鲁克
Yeah, that's, uh... that's make-believe, Rook.
也许吧 我们就快知道了
Maybe. We'll see.
我常说我上去后
Man, I always said the first place I'd go
要去的第一个地方是克里比特峰
when I got up there was Cribbit's Peak.
然后是阿姆斯特朗山脊
And then Armstrong's Ridge.
是啊
Yep.
但你不可能总得到你想要的
But you can't always get what you want.
就像甲壳虫乐队说的
Just like the Beatles said.
不可能总得到你想要的 但所有
Can't always get what you want, but all...
你需要的是 你需要的只有爱
what you need is... all you need is love
或类似的东西
or something like that.
我不知道剩下的歌♥词了
I don't know how the rest of it goes.
-他怎么了 -卡普决定了
- What's with him? - Cap's calling it.
我们要走了
We're heading out.
明天我们收拾行李回家
Tomorrow, we pack up and go home.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
天呐
Oh, man.
是啊
Yep.
好在我父亲没活着看到这一幕
I'm glad my father isn't alive to see this.
斯基普 你知道他从天堂看着我们
Oh, Skip, you know he's looking down on us,
知道我们做了正确的决定
knowing that we made the right decision,
尽管很难
even though it was a tough one.
好吧 我想我只好回喷气推进实验室
Oh, well. I guess I'll just go back to JPL,
去继续追踪卫星
back to tracking satellites.
我敢打赌他们会让我值夜班
Bet you they'll put me on the graveyard shift,
不过我不介意
which I don't mind.
可以有机会继续写剧本
Give me a chance to work on that screenplay.
-真的吗 -关于这段经历
- Really? - About this experience.
真的吗 会拍成电影吗
Oh, really? Is this gonna become a movie?
确保我的角色不说脏话 好吗
Hey, make sure my character doesn't swear, all right?
我在考虑把你和卡普的角色
Actually, I was thinking of combining
合并在一起
you and Cap's parts together.
变成一个角色
That's one character.
如果你能为我的角色选演员
Well, if you end up casting somebody for me,
也许我们可以考虑找个比我好看一点的人
maybe we could think of somebody a little better-looking than me.
布拉德·皮特之类的
Brad Pitt or something.
-戴克斯·夏普德 -到时候再说
- Dax Shepard. - We'll see.
那不由我说了算
Hey, that's up to someone else.
我只想写一个剧本 完成它
You know? I just want to write a screenplay, get it done,
-让世人看到 -你知道
- get it out there. - Well, you know, uh,
通常的做法是先写回忆录
the move is you write the memoir first,
然后找人把它改编成剧本
and then you get somebody to translate that into a screenplay.
这么做有点多余吧
Seems like that's just an extra step.
我为什么不直接写个剧本呢
Why don't I just Write a screenplay?
你是专家
Well, you're the expert.
你来做决定吧
I'll let you make those decisions.
不管怎样 我会为你祈祷的 斯基普
Either way, I'll be praying for you, Skip.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna hit the sack.
-明天见 -明天见
- I'll see you tomorrow. - See you tomorrow.
很可惜你聪明的头脑
Uh, it's too bad your brains
无法让我们摆脱这个困境
couldn't get us out of this mess.
本可以让你的电影有个完美结局
Would've made a good ending for your movie.
公牛牌辣酱
斯基普
Hey, Skip,
怎么了
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表