剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
接下来的几个月
太空总署将会在月球表面建立第一个人类月球基地
回到地球
太空总署运营了几个模拟月球基地 以训练候选人在月球上生活和工作
温斯洛 亚利桑那州
月球基地中♥央♥指挥部 呼叫卡普 通信检查
Moonbase Central Command to Cap. This is a comm check.
听得到吗 结束
Do you read? Over.
这是卡普 我听得到 结束
This is Cap. I read you. Over.
现在外面很热啊
It's gonna be a hot one out there.
来检查一下你的生命体征
Checking your vitals right now.
-调整下呼吸 好吗 卡普 结束 -收到
- Try to pace yourself, okay, Cap? Over. - Copy that.
太空总署
-想我的前妻啦 -鲁克报道
- Just think about the ex-wife. - Rook checking in.
不好意思打断一下 兄弟们
Sorry to break up the parties, boys,
但我这儿有一锅热腾腾的鸡蛋
but I got a nice, hot bag of eggs
-等着你们 -等等
- waiting for you guys up here. - Hold on.
好吧 我要启动黄色警报
Okay, I need to call in a yellow alert.
西边来了个喷粉机
Got a duster coming hot out of the west.
你有什么发现吗
You picking anything up on that?
是的 我在追踪 接近时小心
Yeah, I'm tracking. Approach with caution.
兄弟们 我看见的那个喷粉机没什么要紧
Hey, guys, no sweat on that duster I spotted.
那只是一个补给舱
It was just a supply capsule.
它现在停下来了 结束
Well, she's pulling up now. Over.
太空总署模拟月球基地8号♥
特拉维斯 卡普需要帮忙卸货
Travis, Cap needs help unloading.
你在哪里 重复 你在哪里
What's your 20? Repeat, what is your 20?
罗杰 我是特拉维斯·凯尔西
Roger. This is Travis Kelce.
我正在南区
I'm in the middle of my morning workout
进行晨练 结束
over in the south quadrant. Over.
好吧 请到卡普托中尉那里去
All right. Well, please proceed to Lieutenant Caputo.
知道了
Got it.
卡普 你需要我帮忙吗
Hey, Cap. You need my help?
不 不用了 哥们
No, I got it, champ.
不用吗 他们说你需要帮忙
Yeah? They said you needed some help.
不 不用 我自己能干 兄弟 别担心
No. No, I got this on my own, buddy. Don't worry.
好样的 我的卡普真厉害
Attaboy. That's my Cap.
你放东西 我去洗个澡
You get that thing in. I'm hitting the showers.
好的 等我把气闸门开了你再进去
Okay. Let me get the air lock portal before you open that.
等一下 等一下
One second. One second.
有人吗
Hello?
弟兄们
Guys?
月球基地8号♥
第一季 第一集
伙计们 来看这个
Hey, guys, check this out.
为纪念你连续在月球基地8号♥的第200天
"To commemorate your 200th consecutive day at Moonbase 8,
随函附上一张100美元的哈利-戴维森商店礼卡
we have enclosed a $100 Harley-Davidson store gift card."
-真好呀 -对啊 是很好
- That's great. - Yeah, great.
火奴鲁鲁市要搞死我了
Well, I got the city of Honolulu up my ass.
-他们把我车锁了 -我觉得超酷的
- They booted my car. - I think it's pretty cool.
他们有那种很酷的皮手套 还有
They've got cool leather gloves you could do or...
那里还有一家咖啡馆
Well, there's a café in there, too.
你也可以吃点东西
You could get something to eat.
-特拉维斯的信 -不不不 把特拉维斯的信给我
- Stuff for Travis. - No, no, no, give me Travis's mail.
他不喜欢别人碰这些
He does not like anyone touching it.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
我们收到一个任务包
We got a mission pack.
注意 月球基地8号♥
Attention, Moonbase 8.
月球基地8号♥
任务867-MD
任务概要
为了进一步探索
To further explore the possibilities
在月球上有机生长的可能性
of organic growth on the Moon,
你的任务是种植
your mission is to plant
转基因的苹果种子
the enclosed genetically modified apple seed
月球基地8号♥
转基因苹果种子
在你的月球生物圈里
in your lunar biosphere,
监控它的生长并报告成果
monitor the growth and report on the results.
传送结束
什 什么
Wh-What's...
为什么我们不能问问题
Why can't we ask questions?
里面还有什么 任何 还有任何别的信息吗
What else is in there? Any... We got anything else?
没有 只有些跟苹果有关的东西
No, just apple stuff, pretty much.
卡普托
Caputo.
帮我个忙 哥们 帮我闻闻这个
Do me a favor, man. Take a whiff of that real fast.
这个是好闻 还是难闻啊
Yeah. Does that smell good, or does it smell bad?
-闻起来就像毛巾啊 -不 不是 这个很难闻
- Smells like a towel. - No, it doesn't. It smells bad.
下次你洗的时候
Next time you wash them,
一定要用那个温水循环
make sure you use that warm water cycle.
-行吗 卡普普 -抱歉
- All right, Cappy? - Sorry about that.
-对不起 -行吧 老兄
- Sorry. - All right, man.
-这是你的信 -不错
- Here's your mail. - Oh, nice.
这是啥玩意 垃圾信件吗
What is this, junk mail?
-去他妈的 -老天
- Come on! - Ow! God bless it.
你的职业碗戒指打到我了
You got me there with that Pro Bowl ring.
职业碗 美国橄榄球全明星赛
你还好吧
You all right?
-我出血了吗 -对
- Am I bleeding? - Yeah.
流血了 哗哗地
Ow, yeah. Bad.
这下边有块骨头松动了
I got a piece of bone moving around under there.
该死 创可贴放哪了
Ah, damn it. Where are the Band-Aids?
-在洗手间这吗 -对 应该有一些
- In the bathroom here? - Yeah, should be some.
我有点担心他
I'm a little worried about him.
苹果树
你们用水遇到问题了吗
Hey, are you guys having any problems with the water?
温室水龙头不出水了
I'm not getting any in the greenhouse.
可能进水管或是什么地方堵了
It's probably a blockage in the feeder line or something.
鲁克 你能去看看吗
Hey, Rook, w-would you mind checking it out?
我跟凯尔西说我会完成锻炼
I told Kels I'd finish this workout.
好呀 没问题
No, I don't mind.
先别 等等 不如这样
Well, hold up. Wait a minute. Actually,
我先去跟凯尔西说 跟他说明下
let me talk to Kels first, run it by him,
保证他了解情况 然后
make sure he's aware of it, and then...
你们再继续
and then you can go on.
卡普 这部门归你管 你想怎么做都行
Cap, this is your department. You can do whatever you want.
-他不是你老板 -我知道
- He's not your boss. - I...I know,
但你知道他的德性
but you know how he gets.
你们穿戴好装备 我去跟凯尔西说
So, you suit up. I'll talk to Kels.
好
Okay.
特拉维斯
Hey, Travis?
就是来跟你说一下
Hey, uh, just want to get you up to speed.
我们的水箱出了些问题
We have a little trouble with the water tank,
鲁克出去检查了
so Rook went out to check it out.
水不是归你管吗
Isn't water your department?
是的 但是
Yeah, but, uh--
那你干嘛来烦我
Then why the hell are you bothering me?
我想看书来着
I'm trying to read.
抱歉 我只是觉得你可能想
Sorry, I just thought you'd want...
你洗好我的月球车了吗
Did you wash my rover?
洗了呀 我早晨洗了一次
Yeah. Yeah, I washed it once this morning
下午洗了一次 按照你的要求
and once this afternoon like you asked.
谢谢
Thanks.
-那是我们的月球车 但是... -什么
- It's-it's our rover, but... - What?
没事 没事 没什么
Nothing. Nothing. It's n...
我再去看看车 确保它干净
I-I'll take another look at it, make sure it's clean.
你最好这样
Yeah, I bet.
用水危机
所以 我们现在面临用水危机
Okay. So, we've got a water crisis.
我们的水箱空了
Our water tank is empty.
好吧 所以 今天是6号♥
All right? So, today's the sixth.
下次送水日是29号♥
Next water delivery's on the 29th.
我们三周后才能获得水补给
It gives us three weeks until we have more water.
卡普
Cap,
我们是怎么在一周里用完了
how did we burn through a month's worth of water
一个月的水
in a week?
我不知道 特拉维斯 我...
I don't know, Trav. I'm...
我不知道 问倒我了 我...
I don't know. I'm stumped. I'm...
我完全没有头绪
I got nothing on that.
这真是个谜
I... It's a mystery, really.
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表