剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表
-天啊 -好的 所以
- God. - Okay, so,
我们身陷窘境 我们在月球上
this is a dilemma. We're up on the Moon.
我们必须想办法解决
We've got to deal with this.
对吧 必须找到解决方案
Right? Got to find a solution.
所以 我统计了下这里
So, I've done an accounting for all the liquids
所有可以喝的液体
that we have up here that are drinkable.
番薯
我们有14加仑的瓶装水
Got 14 gallons of bottled water.
一些果汁
I've got some juice.
一些冲马桶的水
Some of the water we use for our toilets.
好 我们来向太空总署展示我们的专业性
All right, so let's show NASA that we know what we're doing.
有没有其他想法
What, uh... what are some other ideas?
植物油怎么样
What about the vegetable oil?
楼上有些橄榄油
There's some olive oil upstairs.
芥花油
Canola.
植物油不能喝
You-you cannot drink vegetable oil.
植物油是液体 所以应该能喝
It's liquid, so should be drinkable.
植物油完全不可溶
The solubility is zero.
所以不能喝 你说 卡普
So we can't use it. Yes, Cap.
能喝的东西 你得加上醋油沙司
You have to add vinegar to oil for it to be drinkable.
那是沙拉酱
That's salad dressing.
我知道
I know.
你喝了沙拉调料
You drank salad dressing?
对 我点了一碗沙拉
Yeah. I had ordered salad
把调料放在一边
and gotten a s... dressing on the side
然后干吃沙拉 接着
and then just didn't use it and then...
吃完之后喝掉
finished it off at the end.
随便你吧 与此同时
You're welcome to it. In the meantime,
我已经开启了尿液循环机器
I've started up the, uh, urine recycling machine.
-拜托 -我知道
- Come on. - I know.
我真的很希望我们用不上
I was really hoping we weren't gonna have to use this.
我也是 但是机器似乎运转地很不错
Me, too. But it seems to be working just fine.
请你传过去
If you'll just pass this around.
这已经去尿液化了 所以这是纯净水
This is de-urinized, so this is pure water.
天啊
God.
这是光线问题 还是水就是黄的
Is that the light that's yellow?
这是水 尿已经净化掉了
It is water. It has been de-peed.
你是有某种癖好 还是 这就是
This isn't some kind of fetish thing or any... This is just...?
没有
No.
-好吧 我们试试 -我们尝一下
- All right, let's give it a shot. - Let's just all try it.
我们能做的就是
Now, one thing we could do is--
这不是水
That's not water.
味道很咸
That is very salty.
我们不能喝这样的水
Well, we're not gonna do that.
即使最大程度的节约水
Even at maximum conservation,
我们剩下的水也只能用三天
we've got about three days of water left.
这能让我们活大约一周
That gives us about a week to live.
那我们挖口井吧
So, let's dig a well, then.
挖口井
Dig a well? I...
-我们挖口井吧 -挖口井
- Let's dig a well. - Dig a well?
-是啊 喝井水 -在沙漠里挖
- Yeah, well water. - In-in the desert?
-对啊 -特拉维斯
- Yeah. - Travis,
你的提议非常危险
it is so dangerous what you're suggesting.
我们没有挖井的工具
We don't have the equipment for it.
如果你真的想挖井
I mean, I guess if you want,
我们可以开启审核流程
we could start the review process
从环境影响报告开始
and get an environmental impact report started.
你想看看那些文件有多厚吗
Do you want to see what those look like?
-你以为那就是一页纸吗 -知道吗
- You think they're a page? - You know what?
-什么 -那些文件最少有300页
- What-- - They're 300 pages minimum.
卡普 你来吗
Cap, you in?
-来 我支持你 凯尔 -他支持我
- Yeah, I'm with you, Kel. - Yeah, he's with me.
你们俩就喝你们的尿水吧
You two can drink your pee water.
我们去拯救基地了
We're gonna go save this base.
没错 去你们的
Exactly. "F" you.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
-特拉 -怎么
- Hey, Trav? - Yeah.
-我可以就这件事说两句吗 -好
- Can I have a quick second about this? - Yeah.
你确定你能挖井吗
Are you sure about this well idea?
当然 当然
Y-Yeah. Yeah.
我以前在地上挖过
I've-I've dug in the ground before.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
只是这件事对我很重要 你知道吗
I just got a lot on the line here, you know?
我搞砸了 现在责任在我
I screwed up, and this is on me.
我彻底搞砸了 我...
I screwed up bad. I...
我搞砸了我的整个人生
I mean, I screwed up my whole life.
这是事实 所以我来了这
That's the truth. That's why I'm here.
所以我需要登月
That's why I need to get to the Moon.
如果我登上月球了
You know? I mean, I go up to the Moon,
我就不是个游手好闲的爸爸
I'm not a deadbeat dad, you know?
如果我登上月球了 我就是英雄
I go up to the Moon, I'm a hero.
等我回到火奴鲁鲁
And then I go back to Honolulu.
他们所有人都会欢迎我
They give me the key to the city, you know?
我就能重整旗鼓
I get my business back.
但是 我不是想给你压力
But... So, you know, no pressure on you,
但是这件事对我很重要
but I have a lot on the line.
这一定要成功
This has got to work.
-我们一定得找到水 -冷静 冷静
- We got to find water. - Easy, easy, easy.
不要给自己那么大压力 好吗
Don't be so hard on yourself, all right?
-抱歉 -听着
- I'm sorry. - Listen,
我们会挖出一口井 拯救这个基地
we're gonna dig this well, save this base,
我们会成功登月的 好吗 兄弟
and we're gonna get up to that Moon, all right, man?
-你保证 -我保证
- You promise? - I promise.
-好吧 -好了 抱一个
- All right. - All right? Come here.
抱一个
Come here.
在我们挖好井前
Until we get this well dug,
你得给我提供点剩下的水 好吗
you're gonna give me some of those water rations, right?
是的
Yeah.
对 是的 无论你需要什么
Yeah. Yeah, whatever you need.
你知道我的皮肤
You know I need that hydration
-需要补水 对吗 -是的
- for my skin, right? - Yeah.
我健身需要补水
For my workouts?
不 你的皮肤特别好 这是你应得的
No, you got great skin, and you deserve it.
-是的 你是我兄弟 卡普 -好的
- Yeah. You're my guy, Cap. - All right.
-橄榄球 好兄弟 对吗 -我们能行
- Hut, hut, hut. Hut, hut, hike. Right? - We can do this.
是的 我出去了
Yeah. I'm out.
炖牛肉 苹果树
斯基普
Hey, Skip?
我能和你说件事吗
Can I talk to you about something here?
我不太同意这么做
Not so sure I can sign off on this.
土壤样本显示 大部分是页岩
The soil sample's showing mostly shale
页岩敲击易碎 层状明显
还有少量砂砾
and a little bit of sand.
挖井不太安全
Not exactly safe for digging a well.
你们好 伙计们 看到铁锹了吗
Hey, guys. Have you seen the shovel?
卡普 你在干什么
Cap, what are you doing?
特拉维斯希望我准备好工具
Travis wants me to get all the equipment ready
迎接明天的挖井大计
for the big well dig tomorrow.
这个
This, uh...
挖井 你觉得这是个好主意吗
well, you think that's... that's a good idea?
是的 这是个超棒的主意
Yeah. It's a great idea.
凯尔对此特别兴奋
Kels is jazzed on it.
他之前挖过 所以会成功的
He's done it before, so it's gonna work.
你难道不担心
Aren't you worried that
特拉维斯有点拿你当
Travis is treating you a little bit like
-助理什么的吗 -没有
- an assistant or something? - No.
我不是他的助理
I'm not his assistant.
这是 我们是 这就是搭档
It's... We're... It's a partnership.
听着 凯尔西让你做什么
Listen, just because Kelce tells you to do something,
不意味着你就得去做 我们就这个意思
doesn't mean you have to do it. That's all we're saying.
他根本就不够格
He's not that qualified.
你比他够格多了
剧集 | 月球基地8号(2020) | 导航列表